okay...over done I know. But I love these stories and i wanted to one a bit differently. so...please tell me what you think and if i should go on.
obviously i dont own it...i wish though...
I wish you knew
(Twenty things Peter Pettigrew wishes he had said or done before death )
1. He always wanted to go to Italy, but his parents never had the money.
2. "Hi I'm Peter, Peter Pettigrew, what's your name?" "James Potter, do you want to sit with us?" He wishes he had said 'no'
3. He almost tried out for the Quidditch team, but was too afraid. He wishes he had done it anyway
4. "Dad, please don't leave." He said many times. He wanted to say, "don't come back"
5. He was fourteen when he first kissed a girl. He wishes it wasn't Bellatrix Black.
6. He wishes he had told Remus that the wolf was his Boggart
7. He always thought that he could have been a healer, and if he had tried harder, he may have been.
8. "Shut up Sirius, you're wrong" …
9. He always wanted to hold Harry when he was a baby…maybe if he hadn't been so scared…
10."I wish you the best of luck Severus. I hope you do okay in life"
12. He wanted glory…
He never found it
13. He wanted to know if that spell the annoying twins taught second boy would have really turned a rat yellow
14. "Do werewolves go to heaven?"
15. He wanted to find the master because he knew he'd be safe that way…
He really just wanted to run away.
16. "Shove it up your arse, you stupid bloody prick!" just once…
17. He wanted Remus to kill him, if Sirius couldn't it had to be Remus…it just felt right
18. "I'm sorry"
19. He always just wanted a family.
20. "I love you Lily"
if you want me to keep going, just review and tell me what character you want.