Disclaimer: Harry Potter belongs to J.K. Rowling.
A/N: This is a response to a dare that a gave me at The Slytherin Corner to write a fic dealing with the issue of teenage pregnancy at Hogwarts, on the condition that either the mother or father have to be in Slytherin. She gets this dedicated to her because that condition and the fact that she was daring me made me think of Teddy/Lily, a pairing on my (short) 'I would rather gnaw my own arm off' list. xD
This is also a response to my 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Challenge at HPFC.
Please review if you read; I'd love to hear your thoughts.
10. His reluctance only made you more determined, didn't it, Lily?
9. You're shaking so much, and he's not even here.
8. Because you're still a silly baby schoolgirl, girl.
7. He's not. He's older and - Merlin - wiser -
6. and - you didn't want this - and -
5. Everyone's going to judge you.
4. But... you're in love!
3. (7-weeks pregnant, love.)
2. ...Time's ticking.