- We've got a problem.
Crowley looked above his meal into the eyes of very worried, very anxious looking angel.
- I got new orders last night.
- Really? What is it? - When Aziraphale didn't respond and didn't meet his eyes, Crowley began to be worried. - Wait, don't tell me it's about your books collection? They want you to get rid of it?
Aziraphale shuddered but shook his head.
- I can't see what can be worse than that...
- They want me to make you fall in love with me, Crowley!
Crowley blinked a few times at the sudden outburst.
- It doesn't worry you?
- Well - He licked his suddenly dry lips - Last night my folks ordered me to seduce you. I'm not that much surprised your side got similar idea.
- Oh. - The angel blushed a little and hid behind his glass of wine.
- Besides - Crowley continued with a smirk, grabbing angel's hand - We already did this, so there's nothing to worry about, at least not right now. Aaand now we can kiss in public and don't worry about consequences...
- Crowley! - Aziraphale hissed embarassed but gripped demon's hand back anyway.
- Guess holding hands isn't bad either - Crowley smiled - Let's go.
They left money on the table and went out. So what if people in The Ritz were staring at their still connected hands? Crowley didn't give a damn about them.
Books » Good Omens Rated: K+, English, Romance & Humor, Aziraphale & A. Crowley, Words: 241, Favs: 4, Published: 8-2-11