I think it's time we started a list of why we love House. Here's how it'll work. I'll start with 1, the next person 2, etc. If you've got more than 1 reason, that's cool, but put each reason as a different post. Onward with the list!12/17/2005 #1 Report
1. He loves General Hospital and other soap operas. (I love Bold and the beautiful, so i don't feel alone with my obsession for a soap opera :P)12/17/2005 #2 Report
3. His complete brilliance and sarcastic wit that hide his true care for his patients
4. The cane. LOL.12/18/2005 #4 Report
4....wait are we up to four? No, wait.....
5. He has a cane (he's right- heaps better than a puppy). =)
(I know its the same as four, but I like it so much I had to put it again. Sorry)12/18/2005 . Edited 12/18/2005 #5 Report
6. He says all the things we want to say but don't have the guts to
7. He says these things because he honestly doesn't care what people think about him- he doesn't crave popularity or need to be liked, and that independence is refreshing in a character12/18/2005 #6 Report
No problem on the repeat.
8. His interactions with Wilson. (don't ask me wny, I just love him (and wilson) the more for them)12/19/2005 #7 Report
9. He is soooooooooo hot!
10. And the bike! Gotta love a guy who loves bikes!12/19/2005 #8 Report
15) Completely sarcastic and pretends to have no heart, but we all know he does.1/12/2006 #13 Report
16. His incredible wit and sarcastic disposition.1/12/2006 . Edited 1/12/2006 #14 Report
I got another...this one sums up House pretty well...don't you agree?
17. Dr. Gregory House: I take risks, sometimes patients die, but not taking risks causes more patients to die - so I guess my biggest problem is I've been cursed with the ability to do the math.
So...translation is...He takes risks...many people in society today are too afreaid to take risks in fear of being looked down upon.1/12/2006 #15 Report
I recently started watching Season 1 reruns on USA and im now totally in love with House M.D
I plan on taking a break from my Law and Order SVU fic and want to start writing a fic on House but I need some background info on House himself.
Is there a site I can find this at (i need like age,martial status..etc..) I like my fics to be accurate.
Thanks so munch!
-Nasha1/16/2006 #17 Report
Um, a couple of House fics i found helpful when writing my story is
Enjoy and goodluck with your fic!1/18/2006 #18 Report
the way he brakes inot peoples houses
#21 the way he says stuff to his wife2/16/2006 #20 Report
who can't love those ice blue eyes, that attractive scruffiness and the biting sarcastic wit. who i ask, who? I certainly can't. I want to marry that man, if cameron doesn't get to him first. :)2/20/2006 #21 Report
Yeah, who wouldn't love his sarcastic wit and his ice blue eyes? House has a wife? I didn't know that. I thought he was single.3/1/2006 #22 Report
If you mean Hugh Laurie, then yeah, he's married, which sucks a lot! You what's really funny? Hugh is so surprised that people or women I should say, consider him a sex symbol. :) Here's the website you can go to if you want to read the short article about it. http://people.monstersandcritics.com/article_1132669.php/Hugh_Laurie_sex_symbol_shock
I wanted to laugh when I read that. I mean, how can the man not be considered scorching hot? I love you Hugh Laurie! :)3/1/2006 #23 Report
Oh, the actor has a wife. Okay, I thought you meant his character has a wife. I was a little confused there.3/2/2006 #24 Report
Aww...he's so modest: Even my wife doesn't think I'm hot! WHATEV. Open your blue eyes, Hugh! He's pretty sexy...is that wrong coming from a sixteen year old?3/3/2006 #25 Report
Weeeeeeeeell....not really. You're just stating the obvious: Women of all ages can fall in love with Hugh Laurie.
Yeah, Hugh is much too honest. He's a great actor and a great looking one at that. Too bad he can't see that.3/4/2006 . Edited 3/6/2006 #26 Report
23. His cane. I mean, why the hell not? I don't see why you can't love his cane. Especially if you're like me and you keep imagining that it might be one that has a sword in it!3/8/2006 #28 Report
Oh my gosh! I thought of that too! I mean, it looks like it could have a sword in it. Wouldn't it be cool if it did? Then he'd pull it out on people.3/15/2006 #29 Report
He doesn't need a sword in it he could just bash people over the head with it.(he already does)
And I love House because he's a complete sadistic, cynical **. . .strange reasonings but it's still hillarious.4/19/2006 . Edited 4/19/2006 #30 Report