Here are some very loose rules:
1. Only the admin or a moderator can control NPCs (Non-player-characters) and outside events. You are responsible for you.
2. No overpowered characters, we can't all have godlike powers, or be immortal, or have the ultimate weapon & other junk like that.
3. Your character could die, you can just make another to replace him/her though.
4. There is no limit to the amount of characters you can make, but be reasonable.
5. Swearing is allowed.
6. Sex scenes are allowed.
7. You can kill other players, but only if it makes sense with the plot. Also, logic will be used to determine the victor, so you can't just say, "I shoot him with my phaser, he's dead!" Only the admin or a moderator can decide that.
8. Go play NOW!!!!!
(Didn't change anything, just made it all less paragraph-y. Ciao!)4/26/2012 . Edited by Darkstar0196, 5/2/2012 #1 Report