My Stories . Bio Fav: Stories . Authors
Well hello there everyone :) I'm GwenCooper92 and it's a pleasure to have your audience all. I'm 20 years old and I come from Swansea, Wales - The Greatest Country In The World! WE WILL WIN THE RUGBY WORLD CUP IN 2015. Yes England I'm calling you out. I love my Rugby. It's kind of an unspoken rule that every Welsh man woman and child must worship rugby. It's our god and a way of life - Sad but true. I'm a complete bookworm, I could read forever if it was possible. Getting lost in a book is the greatest feeling ever - it makes you feel apart of something bigger and better.
Favourite films - Lord Of The Rings, Resident Evil, Avatar, X-Men, Girlfight, Underworld, Fight Club, St Trinians, Fast and the furious, Twilight, Tomb Raider, The Descent, Sorority Row, Sucker Punch, Les Mis, This Is England, Halloween, Avengers Assemble, 28 Days Later, Oz The Great And Powerful, Trainspotting & The Uninvited.
Favourite Actresses - Angelina Jolie, Michelle Rodriguez, Emily Browning, Kate Beckinsale, Hayden Panettiere, Zoe Lister, Alex Reid, Eve Myles, Zaraah Abrahams, Katie McGrath, Jacqueline Jossa, Paget Brewster, Vicky McClure, Jennifer Lawrence, Rachel Weisz, Karen Gillan, Kate Bracken.
Favourite Actors - Milo Ventimiglia, Zachary Quinto, John Barrowman, Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Domonic Cooper, Bradley Cooper, Bradley James, Eoin Macken, Tom Hopper (Basically all of the Knights of Camelot). Robert Downey Jr. Chris Hemsworth, Benedict Cumberbatch, Matt Smith, Damien Molony.
Tv Shows - Merlin, Criminal Minds, Torchwood, Doctor Who, Belonging, Baker Boys, Game of Thrones, Lost, Eastenders (You have to love the soaps) Friday Night Lights, American Horror Story, Family Guy, Ashes to Ashes, Heroes, One Tree Hill, Dallas (Old and New) Nashville, This Is England, Being Human.
Music - Florence & The Machine, Muse, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Lady Gaga, Alt J, Arctic Monkeys, The Vaccines, Laura M'vula, Coldplay, Evanescence, Guns N Roses, Iron Maiden, Mumford & Sons, Emli Sande, Adele, Two Steps From Hell, Globus, Hanz Zimmer, Ludovico Einaudi, 30 Seconds To Mars, Snow Patrol, Blondie, Janis Joplin, Nirvana, Blur, Calvin Harris, Beyonce, Alex Clare, Amy Winehouse, Azealia Banks, The Black Keys, Cinematic Orchestra, The Editors. The XX. I could go on and on and on. As I said before I have a huge range of Music which I adore.
Favourite Books - George R.R Martin's (A Song Of Fire and Ice Series) - A Game Of Thrones, A Clash Of Kings, A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows, A Dance With Dragons. Yes I've read them all - twice - And I cannot wait for The Winds Of Winter once it's published!. Along with that I love J.R.R Tolkiens The Lord Of The Rings (First, Second, Third book and The Hobbit) Complete masterpieces each and everyone of them. The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay By Suzanne Collins. Amazing series of books and I'd recommend them to everyone! Seriously I was hooked and read them all in one go. Of Course no book collection is complete without the OUTSTANDING Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling. My childhood right there and I will ever forget these books. Other's - Wuthering Heights By Emily Bronte, War Of The Worlds By H.G Wells, Great Expectations - Charles Dickens. And that's just a few.
Avatar - Trudy
Criminal Minds - Emily Prentiss
Eastenders - Lauren Branning
Lost - Ana-Lucia Cortez, Sawyer
Torchwood - Gwen Cooper, Jack Harkness
St Trinians - Annabelle Fritton, Kelly Jones
Underworld - Selene
Hollyoaks - Zoe Carpenter, Lynsey Nolan, Brendan Brady
Waterloo Road - Michaela White, Bolton, Jess
Heroes - Claire Bennett, Peter Petrelli
Misfits - Nathan
Sucker Punch - Babydoll, Rocket, Madam Gorski
Merlin - Morgana Pendragon, Arthur Pendragon, Merlin, Lancelot Du Lac, Percival, Gwaine.
Game Of Thrones - Cersei Lannister/Baratheon, Tyrion Lannister
Being Human - Hal, Alex, Tom
Nashville - Juliette, Rayna, Deacon.
This Is England - Lol, Woody, Smell, Milky, Combo. I love them all actually, the entire cast is just perfect.
Avatar - Jake/Trudy Lost - Ana-Lucia/Jack Misfits - Nathan/ Kelly Torchwood - Jack/Gwen Ashes To Ashes - Gene/Alex Waterloo Road - Michaela/Bolton Heroes - Claire/Peter, Claire/ Sylar The Fast And The Furious - Dom/Letty Eastenders - Lauren/Joey Ronnie/Jack, Stacey/Bradley Hollyoaks - Zoe/Sarah, Kris/Nancy Lynsey/Riley Lynsey/Brendan One Tree Hill - Peyton/Lucas, Hayley/Nathan, Brooke/Julian Merlin - Morgana/Arthur Gwen/Lancelot Freya/Merlin Criminal Minds - Prentiss/Morgan Being Human - Hal/Alex This Is England - Lol/Woody Nashville - Juliette/Deacon
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep (You bastards!!!! I'm Welsh and I am Proud!!!)
1. How did you get one of your scars? I have four long scars on my arms from where my cousin thought it would be funny to push me into a nettle bush whilst intoxicated. Let's just say went in one side popped out of the other covered in blood. I have never forgiven him for it and still plotting my revenge.
2. What is on the walls in your room? Nothing really, I'm out so much I'm barely in there.
3. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep? None of the above but I have been told i twist and turn and kick out in my sleep. Ouch.
4. What type of music do you listen to? Dance, Trance, Whatever's In The charts, Rock, Classical, Instrumental! I have a very eclectic taste in music as you can tell.
5. Do you know what time you were born? 12:05am
6. What do you want more than anything right now? An I-pad
7. What do you miss? My friend who sadly isn't with us anymore.
8. What is your most prized possession(s)? My Laptop, X-box, Rugby ball signed by all of the Welsh rugby Greats and also current squad.
10. Do you get claustrophobic? Sometimes but not often.
11. Do you get scared of the dark? Not really, I'm a badass.
12. The last person that made you cry? My best friend, I was laughing so much I had tears rolling down my cheeks.
13. What is your favourite perfume for a girl? Angel by Thierry Mugler! Beautiful.
14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite gender? I love boys with bright blue eyes, as well as dirty blonde hair or a chocolate brown.
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to? Haven't really thought that far ahead yet.
16. Coffee or energy drink? Energy drink. Red Bull is what keeps me awake.
17. What is your favourite pizza topping? Pepperoni or Meat Feast.
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? My grandmother's Cawl! Actually she's cooking it right now (For those of you that don't know what Cawl is, it is a traditional Welsh dish which is like stew but a thousand times nicer.
21. What was the first meaningful gift you ever received? I don't have the foggiest.
22. Do you like anybody? Yes I do.
23. Are you double jointed? Hell No.
24. Favourite clothing brand? I don't really go for brands. I have a quirky style and a love of blazers.
26. Do you have a pet? Yes
27. What kind is it? I have three Cats.
28. Would you fall in love knowing that the person was leaving? Can't help who you fall in love with right.
29. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you? The best way would be face to face, seeing the emotions on their face as you tell them, that's when you know whether it's real or not..
30. Write a number from one to a hundred: 56
31. Blondes or brunettes? Brunettes, For I am a brunette. Though I don't believe that all blonde's are stupid, I don't find that a fair comment one bit! I mean one of the most intelligent people I know is bleach blonde so.
32. What is the one number you call most often? My best friend, we phone each other saying stupid stuff just cause we can.
33. What annoys you most? Slow drivers, Snorers! DRIVES ME INSANE!!.
34. Have you been out of the USA? I live in Wales, therefore I have never even been there... Yet.
35. Your weaknesses? I've got a really bad temper, I mean I'm evil when I lose it.
36. Met anyone famous? Eve Myles who plays Gwen Cooper from Torchwood, Katherine Jenkins the Opera Singer. Hoards of big Rugby players.
37. First job? I work at a bar part time.
38. Ever made a prank call? Oh yes many a time.
40. What were you doing before you filled this out? Taking my nan to the hospital for a check up.
41. Have you ever had surgery? Nope, I've been very lucky. Touch wood.
42. What do you get complimented about most? My bubbly and fun personality. Also my eyes and Theatre Performances.
43. Have you ever had braces? Yes I've had them, they worked wonders.
44. What do you want for your birthday? Money, more money!
45. How many kids do you want? Again haven't thought that far ahead but I definietly want some when I'm older.
46. Were you named after someone? Nope I wasn't.
47. Do you wish on stars? I actually never have.
49. What kind of shampoo do you use? Tresemme, Catwalk, TIGI.
50. Do you like your handwriting? Not really, I mean it's nod bad and it's easy to understand but it ain't exactly sophisticated.
51. What is your favourite lunch meat? Proper Welsh beef, I'm sorry but there is no better beef in the world than Welsh beef.
52. Any bad habits? Bite my nails.
53. What CD are you most embarrassed to have on your shelf? Probably Ultimate 80's I'm not even from that era yet I love 80's music. Sad yes.
54. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I don't know, I get on with everyone so I don't see why not.
56. Do looks matter? I rarely wear make up to be quite honest, except if I'm out partying then the fake tan, false nails get wapped out. So not necessarily, and in a relationship I always pick personality over looks because seriously they may be nice to look at but it's not good when you get bored after ten minutes in their company.
57. How do you release anger? I hit things hard and I've got a mouth like a sewer rat when i'm pissed off.
58. Where is your second home? My Nans.
60. What was your favourite toy as a child? Joey Monkey
61. How many numbers do you have on your cell phone? Roughly a hundred and fifty... what I'm sociable.
62. Were you a fan of Barney as a kid? No.
63. Do you use sarcasm? Nope I've never been Sarcastic.*Insert Sarcastic voice*
64. Mashed potatoes or Macaroni cheese? Neither, I like Roast Potatoes.
65. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Funny, Having humor is a must.
66. What are your nicknames? The Mad Hatter, Wild Child, Foghorn (Because I have an insanely loud voice)
68. What's your favourite television show? Torchwood, Lost, Doctor Who, Big Brother, Smallville, Eastenders. I honestly cannot decide.
69. What was your actual SAT score? We don't have SAT scores over here.
70. What's your favourite ice-cream flavour? CHOCOLATE!!!!
71. Do you have all your fingers and toes? Eight fingers, Two thumbs, All Ten toes, that's a yes then.
72. When was the last time you worked out? A few hours ago.
73. Did you notice there was no question 64? I just went back to check to make sure *facepalm*.
74. What's the fastest you've gone in a car? My friend thought it would be funny to drive at over hundred miles per hour on an abandoned back road. Scariest moment ever.
75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions? Don't know and Don't care.
76. What are you listening to? Diem Ex Dei - Globus.
77. Last thing you drank? Red Bull
78. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mother
79. What's the first thing you noticed in the opposite/same gender? Us females are far too bitchy. And boys are so immature I could murder them.
80. Favourite thought-provoking song? Tom O'Dell - Can't pretend.
81. Favourite thing to hate? Bitches, Spiders, Justin Bieber, I could go on.
82. Favourite month of the year? September because it's my birthday and August because it is Festival Season
83. Favourite zodiac sign? Virgo because it is mine.
85. What is your hair colour? Auburny colour. It's at that stage where it's brown but because I haven't got the deep red out of my hair fully it's got a red tint to it.
86. Eye colour? Grey, I have quite big eyes, my friends call them startling.
89. Favourite fast food restaurant? Mc Donalds by far nomnomnom
90. Do you like sushi? LOVE IT! GO SUSHI!.
91. Last thing you watched? Murder She Wrote...
92. Favourite day of the year? Definietly My Birthday.
93. Play any musical instruments? I can use DJ turn tables and have my own.
94. Republican or Democrat? We don't have those parties in our country, We have the Conservatives (BOOOOOOOOO!!!!) and The Labour Party(YAAAAAAAAAAYYY) ad The Liberal Democrats (BOOOOOOOO!!!). As you can tell I don't particularly like politics.
95. Kisses or hugs? Hugs.
96. Relationships or one night stands? Relationships by far but One night stands have their benefits.
97. What was the last thing you bought? A dress for my Birthday.
98. What kind of car do you have? I have a Ford KA. Cheapest thing I could find.
99. What book are you reading? Amy Winehouse Biography (I LOVE HER).
100. Describe your love life: Single as a pringle, and I'm perfectly happy with that.
Opening Credits: Silvia - Miike Snow.
Waking Up: Brain Damage/ Eclipse - Pink Floyd
First Day At School: Knights Of Cydonia - Muse
Falling In Love: Run - Snow Patrol
Fight Song: Run Boy Run - Woodkid
Breaking Up: Battle - Steve Jablonsky
Prom night: Gold On The Ceiling - The Black Keys
Life: Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors - The Editors
Mental Breakdown: Blinding - Florence & The Machine
Driving: Green Garden - Laura M'Vula
Flashback: Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Getting back together: To Build A Home - The Cinematic Orchestra
Wedding: Video Games - Lana Del Ray
Birth of First Child: Never Let Me Go - Florence & The Machine
Final Battle: Skyfall - Adele
Funeral Song: Myfanwy - Morriston Orpheus Choir
Final Credits: Diem Ex Dei - Globus
Copy this into your profile and try it for yourself!