Bio Fav: Stories . Authors
Hello fanfiction fans. I am La Boricua Cullen and I love Twilight and Harry Potter! I'm twenty-one years old, and a college student in Connecticut. I'm just a young latina girl, trying to find her way in the world.
HOMOPHOBIA IS STUPID!!
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday.
I am the girl kicked out of her home, because I confided in my mother I'm a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets, because no one will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of 27 years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had.
I wish they could adopt me.
I am not one of the lucky ones.
I killed myself weeks before graduating high school.
It was just too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us because she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not even allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised.
The court says I am unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to trach gym until somebody told me only lesbians do that.
I am the woman who died when the EMTs stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't always have to deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most: love.
I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them.
I am the boy tied to the fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson".
THAT'S MESSED UP! IF YOU BELIEVE HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG...REPOST THIS.
If you're a proud stalker and obsessed love-struck girl of Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, copy this into your profile
Edward Cullen: Sexier Than You since 1901
If you hear voices of characters in your head...copy and paste this into your profile
If you are absolutely in love with Edward Cullen...copy and paste this into your profile
If you think Edward Cullen is hot...copy and paste this to your profile.
If you pray every night for your Edward to turn up in your life...copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have AACIB disorder (Addicted To All The Cullens Including Bella)...copy and paste this to your profile.
If you screamed over watching the Twilight trailers, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've screamed at someone who told you Edward was fictional, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you constantly search the roads for a silver Volvo, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you daydream about Edward appearing in your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you try to see how much you look like Bella each day, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso .
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives,They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the tiune God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven"
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
- The Bible : 1 Corinthians 13:4 -
Who art in Forks,
Hallowed be thy sparkles.
Thy Volvo comes, thy will be fast,
On Earth as it is in the meadow.
Give you this day, our daily blood;
Forgive us our heartbeats,
As we worship Carlisle for giving you life.
Lead us into temptation,
Deliver us to you.
For thine is the vampire,
The music and the hotness,
For ever and ever,
The 10 Commandments of Twilight
1. I am the best book out there, you shall have no better ones than I.
2. You shall not take Edward Cullen's name in vain.
3. Remember to keep release dates calendared.
4. Honor the Cullen's for gracing you with their presence.
5. You shall not kill humans or shape-shifting wolves.
6. You shall not love both Edward and Jacob equally.
7. You shall not steal Twilight books from your friends to see how they will react when they can't read them anymore.
8. You shall not lie, for Edward will know that you did anyways.(Unless he can't hear you...)
9. You shall not covet Edward.
10. You shall not covet Edward's Volvo, or various Cullen cars.
Just so you know... I am on Pottermore and I was sorted into Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart! Their daring nerve and chivalry set Gryffindors apart :)
I am SpellMoon179, so feel free to friend me!