My Stories . Bio Fav: Stories . Authors
For those who read my stories: I feel that rather than waste your perfectly good time and falsely raise your hopes with author notes instead of new chapters, I have decided to provide progress reports on how things are going with each of my stories near the bottom of my profile page. I've also included certain notes regarding certain details within each fanfic.
But if you're here at my profile page because you're interested in the writer and not just the progress being made on the stories, I should probably say a few things.
I love video games and anime, but I don't always have a lot of free time that I can use to enjoy them. Lists of some of the specific ones I enjoy can be found below, and more are always being added to them.
As a fanfiction writer, I've come to realize I've got at least two types of writings, which depend based on the subject matter involved. Most of my stories fall under the first type, which is me expressing my ideas through writing. In other words, just getting my ideas out in the open and just having fun.
The other type is difficult to describe. This is where I'm writing for the above reasons, but the key different is that I'm also writing with my passion as the main fuel, not just my will to express myself. You'll see this when I'm writing about something I absolutely love. The best example would be Outlaw Star The Flower of Fate.
I like multiple anime and video game series, as well as manga and cartoons. Here's a list of any that come to mind and in no particular order:
Video Game series:
The Legend of Zelda
Sonic the Hedgehog
NiGHTS into Dreams
Super Smash Bros.
Devil May Cry
The World Ends with You
Elite Beat Agents
Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Megaman NT Warrior
Devil May Cry
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
Detective Conan/Case Closed
Ratman - The smallest hero!?
I have WAY too many ideas for fan fics, but they're all still in the brainstorming stage. I always like stating my thoughts on things, but it's hard when I can't think of anything other than saying, "great job! keep it up! update soon!" and doing that repetitively can get annoying. As for receiving reviews, I love receiving them whenever possible, but no flames. Not liking something, I can understand, for everyone has their own preferences and reasons for them. However, going and dissing or insulting something, for whatever reason, I have absolutely no tolerance for whatsoever. I just hate it when people do it, for it happens to me a lot and I can't stand it.
My top favorite completed fanfics and oneshots (in no particular order):
1. Gift of the Rose by Inuyatta (Outlaw Star Fanfiction)
2. A New Understanding by Bar-Ohki (Eyeshield 21 Fanfiction)
3. Friend of a Friend by Crystal Rose of Pollux (Kingdom Hearts Oneshot)
4. Pokemon Colsseum Battle by 0999Silv (Pokemon Fanfiction)
5. No Longer Alone by Pureauthor (Fire Emblem Fanfiction)
6. Gan and Tavis by Kiba Sniper (Teen Titans Fanfiction)
7. The Fox Knight by Leaf Ranger (Naruto Fanfiction)
8. Link's Valentines Day by LinkHammer (The Legend of Zelda Fanfiction)
9. Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice by Little Minamino (Sorcerous Stabber Orphen Oneshot)
10. Fireflies by randomcat23 (Zoids Oneshot)
11. The Ultimate Food Fight by moviefan-92 (Fighting Foodons Fanfiction)
12. Lingering Vengeance by Legendary Dark Knight's Throne (previously known as: No Heart's Throne and Devil Mordecai.Mayhem) (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
13. What if:Hanmyo by randompandattack (Outlaw Star Oneshot)
14. The Dragon and the Clam by Wraqnaroq R. Maggeddon (Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fanfiction)
15. AtumComa The City Hidden in the Nexus by Demonabyss (Darkstalkers and Naruto Crossover)
16. Sanctuary by ForceFic (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
17. Devil may Cry: Returns by VERGILthefallen (previously known as vfallenangel777) (Devil May Cry Fanfiction)
18. The Vongola Winter Vacation Adventures Complete by VeralicProductions (Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fanfiction)
19. Shamans in the Pirate Era by Game2002 (Shaman King and One Piece Crossover)
20. Catharsis by Inuyatta (Naruto Oneshot)
21. All the Pieces Lie Where they Fell by forevermagik13 (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
22. Tales of Vesperia: Royal Engagement by heroes1202 (Tales of Vesperia Fanfiction)
23. To Each A Tempo by Pyrasaur (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Elite Beat Agents Crossover)
24. Operation: Exorcism! by RockyRoadSmith (Monster Rancher Oneshot)
25. Never Look Back by the alpha phoenix (Digimon Oneshot)
26. TTGLX: So this is the Heavens by FireWolfFred (Bleach and Gurren Lagann Crossover)
27. Mega Man X: Warmachine by Renegade Vile (Mega Man Fanfiction)
28. Dear Kaya by NamidaTaichou (previously known as LesbianPirate) (One Piece Oneshot)
29. Order in the Court by incandescens (Bleach and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Crossover)
30. Pretense by Qwi-Xux (Avatar: Last Airbender Oneshot)
31. A Reporter's Fighter by KadenRapius (Medabots Oneshot)
32. The Happy Ending by iOrangePops (Gurren Lagann Oneshot)
33. A Song for Us by kerokerokero (Mega Man Oneshot)
34. Digital Crisis by VeemonRemix (Digimon Fanfiction)
35. Returning the Favor by DragonoftheEastblue (Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fanfiction)
36. Burning Rhythm and Soul of the Squads: An Essay by ScottishPanties (Elite Beat Agents Oneshot)
37. Dead Shuffle by Calico Yorki (Outlaw Star Fanfiction)
38. A Month as Naruto Uzumaki by Angel of Snapdragons (Naruto Oneshot)
39. Gift of the Magi by mark-engels (Gurren Lagann Fanfiction)
40. Innocence by Tetra Seleno (Fire Emblem Oneshot)
41. Toonami by hypercamera3 (Misc. Cartoons Oneshot)
42. Is this all right? by Cherry tiger (Eyeshield 21 Oneshot?)
43. Saria's Wish by Dannondorf (Legend of Zelda Fanfiction)
44. Pi Face's Zetta Wonderful Maths Class by Frog-kun (The World Ends with You Oneshot)
45. Young Aliiance by Chocolate-luvs-vaNilla (Hetalia - Axis Powers Oneshot)
46. Only Kon by Mrfipp (Bleach Oneshot)
47. Performance by Mystic Deadman (Mega Man Oneshot)
48. Treed by volta arovet (Kingdom Hearts Oneshot)
My top favorite ongoing fanfics (also in no particular order):
1. The Death and the Snowflake by Sir Godot (previously known as Faroush) (Bleach and Naruto Crossover)
2. In Harm's Way by SamNny (Outlaw Star Fanfiction)
3. Under One Sky by ssapphireangel (Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and Bleach Crossover)
4. Jobs, Money and Chaos by sin2cos21 (Dissidia: Final Fantasy Fanfiction)
5. Avatar: Taste the Blood by Xelskyr (Avatar: The Last Airbender and Devil May Cry Crossover)
6. Fullmetal Heart by Edward's Alter Ego (Kingdom Hearts and Fullmetal Alchemist Crossover)
7. A Clash of Heroes by Mengde (Dissidia: Final Fantasy Fanfiction)
8. Prey: chasing down, being hunt by Meje2 (Naruto Fanfiction)
9. Tsubasa Crossover Chronicle by The Violent Tomboy (X-overs and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Crossover)
10. Apollo Justice: New Beginnings by Gazing on the Arabesque (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Fanfiction)
11. Delusions of the Heart by RockyRoadSmith (Monster Rancher Fanfiction)
12. The Shinigami Alchemist by Allen the Musician (Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist Crossover)
13. Eyeshield Heart by D-Dawg (Eyeshield 21 Fanfiction)
14. Fading Sentiment by Legendary Dark Knight's Throne (previously known as: No Heart's Throne and Devil Mordecai.Mayhem) (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
15. Team 8 by S'TarKan (Naruto Fanfiction)
16. Rekindling Their Bonds by Viper Inferno (Legend of Zelda Fanfiction)
17. Tales of Vesperia 2: The Duke of Zaphias by DeMerio (Tales of Vesperia Fanfiction)
18. The Twilight Will by Demonabyss (Kingdom Hearts and various Video Games Crossover)
19. The Return of El Dios Hueco by 3RD world (Bleach Fanfiction)
20. Stay with me Megypoo by Dylan Millwood (Mega Man and Darkstalkers Crossover)
My current story status:
1. The Shaman Celebration and Morty Investigation
12/8/10: *sigh* I still haven't been able to start the next chapter. I originally planned to update it after I update Kamina the Adventurer, but even that's taking longer than expected. However, once I do resume this fanfic, expect it to be updated more frequently than the others, cause out of all the fics I've started so far, I have the clearest idea of how I want to go about it. In fact, details aside, I have the general remainder of the plot planned out, and even ideas for a possible sequel.
2. Kamina the Adventurer
2/24/12: I've put this story on hold for a few reasons:
One, what little time I have to dedicate to writing fanfiction is being focused on Outlaw Star The Flower of Fate. Gurren Lagann and One Piece are both very enjoyable series, but Outlaw Star has been my favorite TV show, not just anime, for over 11 years. I've come to enjoy various other shows, but Outlaw Star holds a special place in my heart. This fic that I'm currently focusing on has a lot of personal meaning to me, and I can't afford to put anything less than everything I have into its development. Even before I started writing it, the general concept behind The Flower of Fate is one I've wanted to do for a long time, and when I finally had the confidence, ideas, and willpower to do it, I wasted no time in getting started. While I can't stop myself from coming up with ideas for new stories, I've settled for either putting listing them here in my profile, both as a sign of what types of stories I might write in the future and in the hopes that they'll inspire someone to at least write a similar story, or with some of my more complex ideas, just writing the details down to use for later. Until I've finished The Flower of Fate, I won't be updating any of my other stories, and while I might write a few one-shots during that time, honestly, the chances of that are pretty slim.
Two, I've realized that in reality, I don't have enough good ideas to work with as far as the next part of the story goes. I never had a real plot in mind when I first came up with the original idea, for I really just wanted to get my ideas out. But I've come to realize that the concept alone screams potential, despite the fact that it originated as a random thought that came to mind while I was lying in my bed and daydreaming one day instead of doing summer homework. And because of my realization, I'm taking a break after this. I have no intention of abandoning this story (It's easily my most popular fic at the moment) and I fully intend to return, but I have no idea when that will be. But when I do, I'm gonna make sure it's a greater story than it is now. It'll be better written, better thought out, and I'll actually have more confidence in what I'm doing. At the very least, that's what the fic itself and everyone who reads and enjoys it deserves.
3. Riding the Avalanche
12/31/10: I know that it's been almost a year since I first published this story, but it's not getting the attention that I had expected initially. In fact, the number of hits that it has gotten is nothing compared to any of my other fics. Until I get a good review of it so far, I'm not even gonna consider updating it. But when I say a good review, I don't mean a blind compliment. What I want is a single review that shows someone who knows the series well, and not just having heard of it. I want to know what people think of how I portrayed everyone thus far, and if there's more I could do. I'll admit that this is probably a lot to ask for, but I have a reason. This fic is located in a section where it's highly unlikely that anyone will simply run across it by chance. I haven't found any other 1080 Snowboarding fanfictions, and the only reason I know that is because I actually tried to find one. It's obvious at this point that the only way anyone is gonna even add this to their alerts is if they actually were looking for a 1080 fanfic in the first place. That, more than anything else, is what I want, cause I want to know that someone actually wants to read a 1080 fanfiction, and a sign that maybe mine won't be the only one on the site forever. It HAS gotten a vote on my poll and while it's something, it's not enough. Until I get a good critique or maybe even if someone actually asks for me to update, or if someone else puts up a 1080 fic, I'm sorry to say that you shouldn't expect an update anytime in the near future.
4. How Original
9/26/11: Having beaten Birth by Sleep and re:coded, ideas for this story are actually slowly solidifying. Currently, it's a matter of figuring out what I want to include in the next chapter in regards to certain characters and details. After that, though, I've got a lot of good ideas as to what will happen afterwards.
5. Chaotic Nightmare
5/3/12: I have a general idea of what I want to have happen, but I'm trying to figure out what specific details I want to use in regards to certain plot elements. I'm also putting this story on hold until I've played and finished Sonic Generations. I can just tell that it will give me more than enough inspiration and ideas to continue.
6. Outlaw Star The Flower of Fate
9/3/12: I'm back in school, but much to my pleasant surprise, I found some time to write. I'm 10% of the way done with the next chapter! Yahoo!
Fanfic ideas (in no particular order):
1. One Piece X Fighting Foodons crossover: Food Fight Royale
Chase vs. Sanji in the ultimate battle to decide the best chef in history!
2. One Piece fanfic: The Wave Riding Berserker
This is what I think the story would be like if Wiper had joined the Strawhat Crew.
3. Outlaw Star fanfic: The Nevermelting Hot Ice
How I think the story would have been impacted if Hilda had lived, as well as a story for beyond the Galactic Leyline.
4. Outlaw Star X Devil May Cry anime crossover: So you better get ready!
Sent to an alternate dimension by Tao magic, the crew of the Outlaw Star eventually wind up on a different Earth, where demons are known to run amok. What will happen when Gene meets Dante?
5. Outlaw Star X One Piece crossover: Not the pirates I'm used to
The crew of the Outlaw Star stumble across a planet untouched by space travel, and where a different type of pirates exist. Considering Gene's hatred for pirates, who knows how this will turn out...
6. One Piece fanfic: To the sky!
The Saruyama alliance goes to Sky Island, and the descendents of Noland and Calgera will finally meet.
7. Eyeshield 21 fanfic: Devilbat Paradise!
After the youth cup, Hiruma reveals that he had booked a 5 star seaside hotel for a 10 day party beforehand, regardless of the outcome. Allies and Rivals alike are invited, and "fun and games" have been promised by the devil himself. The result: hilarity and even a little romance are guaranteed to ensue. Mostly Sena and Suzuna pairing, with slight mention of other pairings.
8. Monster Rancher fanfic: Monsters rule!
After finally releasing Holly's father and sealing Mu for good, the gang travels to Holly's home town and works on its restoration. Takes place after the anime.
9. Dissidia, Final Fantasy fanfic: The girl and the youth
One shot with Terra X Onion Knight pairing. May make an expanded version.
10. Eyeshield 21 fanfic: Devilbat Christmas
After winning the Christmas Bowl, the Deimon Devilbats celebrate not only their victory, but the holiday, too! One shot Sena and Suzuna pairing, because there isn't enough!
11. Zatch Bell! fanfic: We need to talk
Takes place right after episode 104. Suzy has driven everyone crazy with her attempts to impress Kiyo. Kiyo, having had enough, pulls Suzy outside and has a serious discussion with her. One sided SuzyXKiyo, double sided KiyoXMegumi.
12. Kingdom Hearts fanfic: The Devil's Orchestra
The End of the World has reappeared, and the nightmarish Chernabog has returned along with it. From on top of Bald Mountain, the demon extends his enormous shadow across all worlds. If Sora, Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy don't stop him, the universe will forever be at the mercy of Chernabog.
13. Pokemon fanfic: Shadows of Forgotten Friends
Shadow Pokemon have returned in Orre, and Ash, Misty, and Brock go to help Wes, Rui, and Michael deal with the situation. With a new, unknown mastermind pulling the strings, the 6 trainers must work together to stop this menace, and Ash will have to face a new trial, harsher and more personal than any he has ever faced.
14. Devil May Cry X Darkstalkers crossover: Brand New Opponents, Same Old Story
Dante gets a job offer from a mysterious monk to look after and protect his near-silent adoptive daughter Anita. After having learned to deal with Patty, Dante doesn't think too much of doing what appears to be a similar, but much easier looking job. But soon after accepting the job, one sinister event after another begin to occur. And the sources of these problems aren't necessarily your run-of-the-mill demons...
15. One Piece X Final Fantasy X crossover: Straw Spiral
After an unusually quiet period of sailing on the Grand Line, Luffy and the rest of the Strawhat Pirates are attacked by a giant whale-like creature at least ten times the size of Laboon. The various members of the crew then wake up scattered throughout the land of Spira. (AN: I've had this idea for a long time, but I still can't yet decide where in the One Piece story line this would take place, whether it would post-Skypia, post-Enies Lobby, or post-Thriller Bark.)
16. Devil May Cry X Eyeshield 21 crossover: Sons of Sparda, Meet the Devil!
After hearing a rumor about a "devil in human skin", Dante and Vergil go to Japan to investigate. But even the two brothers may be in over their heads when they confront their supposed target, one Hiruma Yoichi...
17. Fire Emblem fanfic: Reuniting with a pair of angels
Jaffar, the near-emotionless assassin feared as the Angel of Death. Nino, heir to a family of mages, possessing the heart of an angel. These two disappeared years ago, leaving behind twin boys: Lugh the optimistic magician and Ray the cynical shaman. Completely unaware of their parent's former fame, the twins hear tell of a shocking rumor after the war with Bern. A tale that, if miraculously true, may possibly lead them to family long thought to be dead...
18. One Piece X Trigun crossover: ANOTHER man with the Will of D?!?
When Ace runs into the Strawhats in Alabasta, he is traveling with someone else while searching for Blackbeard, a mysterious priest who carries a giant cross on his back. Just who is Ace's partner, Nicholas D. Wolfwood?
19. Sorcerous Stabber Orphen fanfic: Blazing Champion Orphen
Takes place after the second season of the anime. Orphen thought he could finally travel freely in relative peace with Majic and Cleo. But a sinister figure emerges from the shadows, one who blames Orphen for the death of his entire family. Orphen's life is threatened once again, but this time around, can he extinguish the raging inferno that is a madman consumed beyond saving by a lust for vengeance?
20. Sorcerous Stabber Orphen X Rayman crossover: Bunnies Very Useful Scientific Facts, An Orphen Special
Inspired by the hilarious commercials. Volkan and Dortin come across a herd of bunnies that oddly stand on two legs. Deeming himself to be the only one in the entire world who is possibly worthy, Volkan proclaims himself as their new leader. This isn't going to end well...
21. Pokemon X Elite Beat Agents crossover: Agents are going to Orre!
"HEEEEEEEEEEEALP!" Miror B yells this after his attempts at keeping Team Miror B together appear be going down the drain. And who should answer the call but the Elite Beat Agents. Will they be able to help our favorite afroed ex-Cipher Admin?
If you want more information on any of the above, feel free to ask.
Things I'd like to see more fanfics written for:
Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Things I think make (or would make) interesting crossovers:
Sonic the Hedgehog X NiGHTS into Dreams
Outlaw Star X One Piece
Darkstalkers X Devil May Cry
Gurren Lagann X Zoids
Viewtiful Joe X Devil May Cry
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! X Ace Attorney
Fullmetal Alchemist X Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
Trigun X One Piece
Bleach X Samurai 7
Fullmetal Alchemist X Gurren Lagann
One Piece X Fighting Foodons
Devil May Cry X Tales of Vesperia
Bleach X The World Ends with You
Jet Set Radio X Eyeshield 21
The World Ends with You X Jet Set Radio
Darkstalkers X Naruto
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! X The World Ends with You
Types of stories and story concepts I tend to keep an eye out for (some may not even exist yet):
For Outlaw Star, crossovers with franchises I'm familiar with, Jim and Hanmyo stories, stories involving Hilda surviving, and pretty much any ongoing stories that catch my attention.
For 1080 Snowboarding, ANYTHING.
For Eyeshield 21, stories that revolve around Sena and Suzuna.
For Kingdom Hearts, stories involving the Riku Replica, focus on Roxas and Xion, etc.
For Fighting Foodons, just about anything really.
For Mega Man, stories revolving around Nana or Spider from Command Mission, Pat from Starforce, Geo and Sonia stories, etc.
For Zatch Bell, stories that revolve around Kiyo and Megumi, Yopopo, Hyde and Eido, etc.
For Fire Emblem, Eliwood and Ninian stories, Nino and Jaffar stories, Franz and Amelia stories, Artur and Lute stories, etc.
For Katekyo Hitman Reborn, stories that revolve around Tsuna and Kyoko.
For NiGHTS into Dreams, Elliot and Claris stories, crossovers with franchises I'm familiar with, and just about anything that catches my eye.
For One Piece, stories that involve characters from the Skypia saga such as Wiper, the pairing of Usopp and Kaya, as well as stories where Sabo and/or Ace survives.
For Darkstalkers, stories that focus on Lilith and John Statley from the Vampire Savior manga (or is it a doujinshi? I honestly don't know), along with interesting crossover combinations.
For Ronin Warriors, stories that focus on Anubis.
For Pokemon, Commonershipping stories (Dia and Platina from the Pokemon Special manga), Colosseumshipping (Wes and Rui from Pokemon Colosseum), Copyshipping (Todd and Duplica), Pointyhairshipiing (Emerald and Latias from the Pokemon Special manga), retellings of Pokemon Snap, and stories pairing the anime characters Casey and Georgio from Pokemon Chronicles.
For Zoids, Raven and Reese stories, Van and Fiona stories, and humor stories involving the Blitz team or that revolve around the Chaotic Century group.
I've also have a poll set up to see which fanfics or fanfic ideas people want me to work on the most. Please feel free to vote.
9/26/11: Been a while since I left one of these. Anywhoosal, I'm in college now and still getting used to things, so updates will be unpredictable (this time officially). But for when I AM working on fanfiction, Outlaw Star The Flower of Fate will be the one I work on the most. I'm also thinking of changing the title of the poll so that it will be more accurate to what I'm actually looking for. (Story concept that people like the most)
1/30/13:...I shouldn't be on here right now, but I need to say this. I haven't abandoned Outlaw Star The Flower of Fate. I never will. Like with fighting for Mega Man Legends 3, if I gave up, I would never be able to live with myself. Outlaw Star has been my favorite show for over 12 years, and Mega Man 64 has been a source of fond memories for just as long, if not longer. But school and various other factors that I have no control over continue to get in my way. If you think I'm making excuses, I'm not surprised. Even I think this sounds like an excuse, legitimate or not, and every time I say this is why I haven't been able to do a whole lot, I just want to explode. And since those are my two biggest goals right now, you can probably guess how things stand with any of my other projects. But mark my words. I WILL see both through to the end, no matter how long they take. After all, outlaws never go down easy, no matter what happens to them.
5/3/13: In less than a week, I'll be done with finals. After that, I'll be free to resume working on Outlaw Star The Flower of Fate again. Also, after taking a closer look at my profile page, more than a few parts of it are in dire need of an update.
Other places to find me:
Outlaw Star UK: http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=211