Bio Fav: Stories . Authors
Hello everyone! Here's a little bit about me:
Name: Jennifer (I like to be called Jenny, though!)
Age: Over the age of 15. (Sorry, but I can't give you my real age!)
Birthday: June 6th (Isn't that cool? I share the same birthday as Robert Englund! I was born a different year though. XD)
Favorite Movie Genres: Horror, fantasy, supernatural, and science fiction!
Favorite Movies: Van Helsing, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Friday the 13th, Spirit:Stallion of the Cimarron, Saw (Movie Franchise), Star Wars, Spiderman, Ghost Rider, Terminator, Robocop, etc . . .
Favorite TV Shows: Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler), Naruto (I am NOT obsessed with it! DX),The X-files, Criminal Minds, That 70's Show, etc . . .
Favorite Books: I don't have any specific favorites, but I'm interested in most horror, and science-fiction books. (I DO make execptions to SOME romance stories though! XD)
Favorite Animals: Killer Whale, The Grey Wolf, Cheetahs, and Horses.
My Own Interview!:
1. What is your favorite TV show?
2. What is the most recent movie you saw?
3. If you could do anything, what would it be?
Meet the three famous fictional slasher/serial killers (Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, and Freddy Krueger.) without getting slaughtered. XD
4. What is your favorite number?
6 (I was born June 6, my parents joke around and say I’m ‘evil’ because my birthday has “666” in it. It also seems to be my lucky number! XD)
5. What do you do to fall asleep?
I close my eyes, and clear my mind. Sometimes I listen to music!
6. Do you hate anyone?
Hate is such a strong word . . . . I hate quite a few people actually, but I just avoid them! XD
7. Who's your favorite singer/band?
Three Days Grace ( I absolutely HATE Justin Bieber! DX)
8. What is the weirdest thing about you?
My crush on the angel Castiel *Sheepish Grin* and my tolerance for gory horror movies (Where I come from, girls my age are REALLY wimpy!)
9. Are you a bad person?
Not in my opinion. I don’t use violence, drink alcohol, or use drugs. I don't smoke either! :D
10. What do you like to drink?
Diet Coke, water, orange juice, and chocolate milk.
11. What is your favorite candy?
12. Where do you want to go?
Hawaii, England, Universal Studios: Hollywood, Germany, Japan, etc . .
13. Who in your favorite TV show are you mostly like?
Castiel (I tend to tilt my head when curious or confused, and I'm not very good at socializing. I am loyal to my friends and family.)
14. What do you always say to keep yourself going in life?
“I have to live life to it's fullest, because I only have one life left to live." -Myself (A quote I created.)
15. What do you think is really annoying?
Stereotypical teenaged-girls (Ugh! I’m a girl myself, but I am not like the stereotypical girl.)
16. Do you have any goals?
To get a job in Marine Biology, or become a killer whale trainer.
Meet a famous person
17. If you get married some day do you want to have children. If you do, how many, and what gender?
I’d only want one child (Unless I had twins), and I’d want a daughter.
18. What is your favorite song?
“Tears of An Angel" by RyanDan
19. Are you scared of Horror movies?
Hell no!! Are you kidding me? Horror movies are the only movies I’ll watch (Besides science fiction of course!)
20. Are you bored from answering these questions?
Not really, I find these questionnaire things interesting!
You say BABY PINK
I say BLOOD RED
You say HANNAH MONTANA
I say THREE DAYS GRACE
You say ZAC EFRON
I say NARUTO
You say RAP
I say ROCK
You say Im WEIRD
I say YES I AM
92 of the teenage population has moved on to RAP.
If YOU are part of the 8 that still headbang and love rock then put this on your site! (Well, I don't headbang, but I LOVE Rock! Especially Three Days Grace! -.-)
I am the girl...that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with what she loves and is obsessed with, who can express herself beter with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account if you are anything like me, so the girls who are diffrent and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite.
Here is a link to the summary of a story that I have written so far. It is a Star Wars fanfiction, and it is mainly centered on an OC (Me, lol) who finds out she's the daughter of Anakin Skywalker (Alot of my OC's are the daughter of my favorite characters). It includes familiar characters (Obi-wan, Anakin, Princess Leia, The Emperor, Darth Vader, etc . . . ), and the daughter of famous Jedi, and Sith. I have already written about 34 pages on microsoft works, but I will not post it until I get enough people interested. I have yet to name the story though. xD Click on the link, and watch/read the summary. If you are interested, or have any questions, send me a private message. Link: http://www.starwars.com/games/playnow/crawl_creator/index.jsp?cs=g2hera27qu