Bio Fav: Stories . Authors
Never let it be said that you can't do something ... It is the outcasts and underdogs that surprise people the most.
Okay I just want it to be said for the record that profiles are strange things. Who here REALLY looks at these things...?
Well in case there are some people who do I guess here are some facts about me:
1. I'm a serious music lover, I mean I even like pop music. ( Okay now I'm sure there are those out there sharpening their pitchforks and figuring out how much fuel they'll need for my bonfire lol), but seriously I do like all types of music and believe that you can find at least one good song in every genre. All of you out there who don't think so are depriving yourselves of possibly good music. A good musician doesn't discriminate based on genre.
When you're listening to a genre you've never listened to before in my opinion you should listen to the song three times before deciding whether you like it or not. The first time to get used to it, the second to listen to it and become accustomed to the beats and rhythms and the third to try to see if you can enjoy it. If you like it then good, if you don't then you don't. But at least you've tried it then.
2. I've been a long time reader on here for about 8 years, but now finally I've become a writer on it and somehow it makes me happier then I ever knew it could. So I'm going to try to write the best stories I can for everyone. I figure it's the least I can do for being such a long-time lurker. Sorry though if I take a long time doing it though. Real life no inspiration and other things will make it difficult but nevertheless I shall continue to write.
Things I think people should keep in mind:
1. Little people are DANGEROUS. Seriously you could be minding your own business on the floor by yourself and then they decide it'd be fun to sit on you and you can't push them off cause they're just Too Darn Cute. (Speaking from personal experience)
2. Take care of your writing equipment. You be good to it and it'll be good to you. (hopefully) Have you hugged your pencil today?
3. Be nice to your editors. They do a really important job and deserve your thanks and praise for all they do whether it's checking grammar, giving you help on plot details when you're out of ideas or just to lend a hand when things are stressing you out.