Bio Fav: Authors
Hello!My name is Tabitha (Nickname is Angel), I'm 13 years old, and I LOVE to write; I'm better at art though ;D . I'm a big fan of Harvest Moon, Harry Potter, Warrior series, and WOLF'S RAIN. I'll be writing fanfiction about the things mentioned above,and anything else I discover later.
I love listening to music, writing, reading, hanging out w/ my BFF's, singing, and playing my guitar.
My fave singers are John Mayer, Lights, and Chase Coy.
My fave bands are Owl City & Maroon 5
My fave song is CURRENTLY Strange and Beautiful by Aqualung.
My fave color is yellow!
My fave animal is a wolf!!
My fave books are Warriors and Torak!.
My fave food is LOBSTER. :D
My fave video game is Harvest Moon.
The rain comes before the rainbow.
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." ~Robert Bloch
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
"Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers." ~Homer Simpson
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'
What you call dog with no legs?Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, MAKE GRAPE JUICE AND LAUGH AT THE PEOPLE WHO WONDER HOW IN THE WORLD YOU DID IT.
WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, PRETEND TO DROP ONE, AND WHEN LIFE BENDS OVER TO PICK IT UP, GIVE LIFE A MAJOR WEDGIE.
WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, RUN AROUND AND SQUIRT JUICE IN PEOPLE'S EYES.
When someone throws skittles at me and says "TASTE THE RAINBOW", I throw Sunny-D's at them and say, "UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE SUN"
"I throw my skittles in the air sometimes, sayin' ayo. Taste the rainbow."
"Can we pretend that school desks in the classroom are like mattresses? I could really use a nap right now, nap right now, nap right now."
If you've ever pushed off a school project till the week before it was due and still got a good grade on it, copy and paste this
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever laughed at your friend when they've done something stupid, copy and paste this.
If you've ever laughed and couldn't stop yourself from laughing for the next few minutes, copy and paste this.
Ninety-three percent of the teen population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Copy and paste this if you would be part of the seven percent that'd be LAUGHING YOUR BUTT OFF!
If you've ever burst into song for no reason Copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this to your profile.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door...
If you hate those mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy and paste this on your profile.
Do you get distracted easily? Do you end up daydreaming and forget to finish someth-
If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventalated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever sung a song you hated so much, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street, copy this into your profile
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone (Or more than one someone!) who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys, then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE
If you don't know why people can't get it through their heads that members of the opposite sex can just be friends, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this onto your profile
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you have a profile do the oppesite of copying this to your profile, make the oppesite of copying this to your profile 9 times... not.
If you didn't get the thing above me copy this to your profile and that too. upthere.
SMILEYS RULE:):)copy and paste this in your profile if you agree. :):):):):):)!
If you've ever spent a long amount of time looking for something that you were holding/wearing, copy this to your profile
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings while you have no access to the heavenly substance, copy this into your profile.
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING.
1. How are you feeling today?
Cold As You - Taylor Swift
I suppose I'm betrayed owo''' ..
2. Will you get far in life?
Maybe - Secondhand Serenade
Er.. I'll go far by.. being... Fearless? For love?.. o.O
3. How do your friends see you?
Ice - Lights
They see me as a cold hearted besh?! Dx
4. Will you get married?
Quiet - Lights
I'll take that as a yes! xD
5. What is your best friend's theme song?
It's Not Over - Secondhand Serenade
o-o'' I.. really don't think my iPod is being nice to me :B
6. What is the story of your life?
Saviour - Lights
I guess that means I'm not gonna get married.. '' ?
7. What will the rest of high school be like?
Tied Together With A Smile - Taylor Swift
Depressing; I guess I'mma be one of those LOW LIFE LOSERS 8. How will you get ahead in life?
Lions! - Lights
I'll get ahead by being Brave..? Eh, makes sense :D
9. What is the best thing about your friends?
Pretend - Lights
They're childish.. Atleast, Try to be when they can ^^'
10. To describe your grandparents?
Pretend(Reprise) - Lights
Obviously, they want to be young again. xD
11. How is your life going?
Face Up - Lights
I guess that means I'm doing my best to look at the half full side of life... Cause I am!!!!
12. What song will they play at your funeral?
Your Call - Secondhand Serenade
13. How does the world see you?
I Hate This Song - Secondhand Serenade
I suppose they're seeing me as a sad, weak... depressed person.. ? Heh, okay.
14. Will you have a happy life?
Awake - Secondhand Serenade
I guess... so.. I just.. have to be awake... owo'' Okay..
16. Do people secretly lust after you?
The Last Thing On Your Mind - Lights
Er.. I'll take that as a yes. I'm the last thing they think about 8D
17. How can I make myself happy?
A Place In This World - Taylor Swift
Finding my place in the world? Or in someone's heart. - Wink, wink- xD
18. What should you do with your life?
Stay Beautiful - Taylor Swift
(AWKWARD.) Ummm.. I suppose I should.. Stay.. Beautiful... If I even was in the first place xD
19. Will you have children?
Drive My Soul - Lights
Uuhh... They're gonna be the Light of my Life? :)
20. What is your deep dark secret?
I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
21. What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Vulnerable - Secondhand Serenade
They're depressed? o.o
22. What is your personality like?
February Air - Lights
I'm .. cold .. in February... and.. Hoping not to get lost? .
23. What song will be played at your wedding?
Second Go - Lights
Makes senseeeee :D
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
FAKE VS. REAL
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing
When a girl is...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
25 WAYS TO DRIVE YOUR TEACHER INSANE!!!(jadennation on YouTube made these up. Not me):
1. Put a buzzer on your desk, like they have on game shows, and every time your teacher asks a question, make it go "BZZZ!"
2. Sit on one side of the classroom while your friend sits on the other, and every time your teacher stops talking, go "Beep!" and your friend goes, "Bop!" "Beep!" "Bop!" ...It could go on forever...
3. When your teacher asks you to find a variable(like x or y), draw one on the chalkboard and say, "Here it is!"
4. While your teacher is talking, bob your head up and down as if you were listening to music, and then when they stop, go, "Alright, stop. Hammer time!"
5. Bring a cactus to class and put it on your desk. When the teacher's talking, interrupt and say, "I'm sorry, but the cactus has a question." And when the teacher comes and asks the cactus what's its question is, look at the cactus, and after a couple seconds, look back at your teacher and say, "Did you get that?" And when the teacher says he/she didn't get it, say, "Oh, you weren't listening hard enough. What are you, discriminating against cacti(the plural word for cactus)?!"6. Whenever he/she enters the room, whisper in a demon voice, "That one must die."
7. Ride into class on a bike or a pony. Or even better, the teacher's car
8. No matter what the teacher says, yell out, "That's what she said!"
9. Leave a glass of water on the teacher's desk. Every five minutes, get up and take a sip from that glass and say, "Yeah, still poached(or whatever, I couldn't understand what jadennation said)."
10. Always wear shades and flip-flops, and put a palm tree next to your desk. And while your teacher's talking, raise your hand and say, "I'm sorry. I can't hear you over how awesome I am."
11. Every time the teacher writes on the blackboard, say, "Ow! You're writing on my face!"
12. Come to class dressed exactly like the teacher was last time. Or better yet, dressed as I giant nose, and sniff and grimace whenever they walk by.
13. Two words: Drinking games. Make a list of words that the teacher says all the time, and every time he/she says it, have everyone pump their fist in the air and take a swig of their soda.
14. Fill all the light bulbs with gasoline and confetti. Er, actually, don't do that.
15. Call your teacher Uncle Wiggles all the time.
16. Play some sort of musical instrument while the teacher is talking. Preferably some sort of horn.
17. Go to the bathroom, like, every five minutes, and every time you come back, have a different shirt on.
18. Put a donut on the teacher's desk and attach it to a string. Then when he/she reaches for it, yank the string and pop the donut in your mouth and say(after you eat it), "Sorry. Just magic."(works for police, too!)
19. Every time you come to class, ask the teacher excitedly, "Did you miss me? Did you miss me?"
20. Raise your hand and say, "Why is Ronald McDonald teaching this class?"
21. Put a T.V. on the teacher's desk with a nametag that has the teacher's name, and direct all questions to the T.V.
22. Every seven minutes, announce the time, and yell, "And all is well!"
23. In the middle of a test, while everyone is concentrating, jump out of your seat and say "Forget this! I'm transferring to Hogwarts!"
24. Draw a large button on your desk that says 'Make teacher go disappear', and hammer it until he/she notices.
25. Every morning, ask your teacher, "Were you always this bald?" (boy or girl, bald or not)
26. Favorite me! Teachers hate me! Haha, just kidding! :) ...Kinda.
1) Forbidden Love (Or "Heartbreak Warfare"): Between Logan and Celese's love is their packs. Being torn apart from each other, agonizing pain and depression are set for their futures. But they are desperate for peace, so they decide to do some crazy things...
Warriors Romance/Romance GraystripeXSilverstream IDEA