My Stories . Bio Fav: Stories . Authors
I am a 20 year old female who still clings to the innocence of childhood. Everyone thinks I'm funny, kind and timid but they don't know the philosophical side of me that strives to find the deeper meanings of life and death.
Update 16/10/11--Seriously people, isn't life monstrous when you're loaded with work? I've been away from writing for so long but I log in to review and reply to emails now and again. So I'm really sorry that I haven't updated since a while but I will get back to writing soon once these reports and essays are over with.
"Whatever that is lost will somehow find it's way back home."
"If a beginning leads to an end, then an end will lead back to the beginning."
"I am still missing you after you left this earth as all people miss the dead but could the dead be missing us somewhere far beyond the heavens? Could they be watching over us now? Calling to us? Could the breeze or wind outside be the whispers of their words?"
Bartz! Bartz! and more Bartz! I am currently playing FF5 on my i-phone and I love it! Bartz first stole my heart when I was playing Dissidia on my brother's PSP. After 6 years of being in love with Cloud Strife, someone else took his place. Gyahahaha!
I am currently having an interest in Terra from KH: BBS too! He's awesome!
I also like God, science, shopping, playing the piano and art.
Spammers- why are they always annoymous? Hmmm...
Rabid fangirls- they are so annoying.
Reasons for some of the couples chosen:
1.Cloud/Aerith: A bittersweet love that transcends past death. This couple reminds me so much of Catherine Earnshaw and Heathcliff from the awesome book, Wuthering Heights. if you haven't read the book yet then I recommend you give yourself a slap across the face, run to your local library and get it!
On a more serious note, I used to be Cloti and Cleris but after being bullied by Clotis, my respect points for the couple have diminished. I now am a full Cleris fan, nothing can impede them and I can't seem to pair Cloud or Aerith with anyone in FF7 (apart from Zerith--I think it's cute!)
2. Terra (KH)/ Cinderella: Love your knight/princess pairings? Me too! This one is adorable! They compliment each other so much but it's a pity there's not enough fics of them in the KH category. Now, I'm on a mission to promote this fandom. Wish to join me? Then write about them! Put your creativity hat on and come up with something about this beautiful pairing!
If you watch their interactions in KH: BBS, I am sure they will steal your breath away and you'll wish there was no such person as Prince Charming and that he never existed in the first place!
3. Sora/Namine-- I have to tell you that Kiryn was the girl who truly opened my eyes with how beautiful this couple is. It's bittersweet much like Clerith and there is a tragic fairytale behind it. Oh Namine, why sacrifice so much for a love that could have been? Beautiful and heart wrenching...
My KH friends on this site: EtoileCyberPrima, Kiryn, BondofFlame08, xxxNam-niCxxx and MonMonCandie--I love you all to pieces!
My Best Buddy on Fanfic (And my sis in real life!): LovetoRead1234
Current Status: ON HIATUS FOR THE REST OF THIS MONTH. WILL RETURN TO WRITING IN OCTOBER.
Stories That I'm Currently Working On:
1. A Dream Is A Wish--KH (AU). Pairings are Terra/Cinderella, Aqua/Vanitas and Sora/Namine with loads more that are hinted. If you like Disney and darker themes, you will love this one. ;)--On Hiatus (10% complete)
2. The Princess and the Clown--Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon (AU)--Pairings include Mina/Trowa, Rei/Heero and others that have not appeared yet. If you love fairytale stories then give this one a look!--(40% complete)
3. 100 Shooting Stars in the Sky--for BondofFlames08's 100 song theme challenge--KH--One shots centred around Ventus, Terra and Aqua and their journies across the many worlds in search for the meaning of shooting stars.--(8% complete)
4. BondofFlame08's 50 theme challenge: Forgotten Couples--Main pairing is Prince Philip/Belle in the KH universe. Here's a little summary: After his world is sucked into darkness, Philip sets off to search for Aurora, however he stumbles across another maiden of heart...And falls in love for the second time.
Stories under Planning:
1. The many women of his life--Terra/Various Women--This one is a secret and it's dedicated to BondofFlame08. ;) This will be a multi chaptre fic.
2. She Steals Hearts--Another Terra/Cinderella story that is still under plotting. It will probably be a one-shot and a story of unrequited love. Will be dedicated to Kiryn because she's a massive Terella fan!
3. Little Women--A story about the suffering of women centred around the FF games. It will be AU. Main pairings are Ashe/Cloud, Tifa/Prompto and Lightning/Noctis. I probably won't start this until I've gotten the others finished with.
4. Beauty and The Beast--Clerith oneshot, for EtoileCyberPrima--This is a dark Clerith, trust me, you might hate me when I write this but I watched a dance theatre lately and I was so inspired by the story that I'm gonna change a few things around and write it. I thought I'd stop writing FF7 fanfics after my bad experience with the fandom but I wish to write one for EtoileCyberPrima because she's so adorable and a great friend to talk to. I hope we meet in real life!
5. The Scientist-- Inspired by the amazing song by Coldplay. This fic will be a Zack/Aerith (le gasp! A Clerith who is writing a Zerith!?--surprising right? But I've come to realise that Zerith is amazing in it's own way.:P).
6. Dirty Secrets-- This story is a that is against Roxas/Namine on all grounds and supports Sora/Namine. There will also be hints of AkuRoku but I won't let out too much. :P Anyway, here's a quick summary: Roxas was handsome, charming, rich and Namine was irrevocably in love with him. However, she later finds out that he has a darkside and she becomes the victim of his rage. Her life takes a turn after she meets Sora who convinces her that not all men are the same.
Special thanks to anyone who has reviewed/favourited/alerted any of my stories!
Stories dedicated to me:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7507157/1/ -- BondofFlame08