My Stories . Bio Fav: Stories . Authors
I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! ANYTHING I HAVE MADE A FANFICTION ABOUT IS OWNED BY THE VARIOUS WRITERS OF THESE WONDERFULL CREATIONS WE CALL BOOKS! I ONLY OWN THE PLOT LINE I MAKE UP AND ANY CHARACTERS I MAKE UP! THIS IS SO OBVIOUS I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M EVEN WRITING THIS!
The Twelve Statements of Truth
1. You are reading this.
2. You are still reading this.
4. You are beginning to think this is a waste of your time.
5. You did not realize that there was no 3.
6. You just checked to see.
7. You are smiling.
8. Your smile just got bigger.
9. You've stopped smiling so that I will be wrong.
11. You think that this is totally weird, a waste of your time, and cool at the same time.
12. You didn't realize that there was no 10.
13. You just checked.
14. And now you're smiling again.
11 Things To Know About Me:
1. I'm 14.
2. I love full stops.
3. I hate potatoes unless they're in crisps or chips.
4. I'm from Essex but (*gasp*) do not fake tan.
5. I chatter when I'm confused.
6. I have all the initiative of a blonde.
7. I actually have a friend who is blonde, and she's cleverer than me. By a lot.
8. I have the worlds most out of control curly brown hair.
9. I am convinced clumsy people like me should have disabled passes.
10. I do not drink coffee or alcohol because I simply do not want to.
11. Guess what? I read fanfiction all the time. It's an obsession that's eating my brain.
I want to enrich your life and make all your troubles go away, and give you the gift of an unending source of fun and amusement. Find a swivel chair (if you don't have one, die) and find a big space and have someone push you round till you've gained some speed. They let go, you hold out your arms, and then you pull into a ball position and IT IS GOES REALLY FAST. Ta da. Everlasting joy!
I HAVE A FORUM! I don't know why (ask no questions, get told no long, boring answers) but it's a Competition Forum called 'The Roses of War'. Just click the title to be whisked away in a new window, and then your life will explode with happiness. Well, not really, but you can enter and fic and then I'd be happy:-).