My Stories . Bio Fav: Stories . Authors
If you're reading this I assume it's because you like my stories, if that is the case may I just say you have excellent taste! (If not why are you reading this)
I also assume you want to know a little more about me, (Or you want to read a load of non sensical drivvle) in either case, you're in luck. Serial blogger isn't my real name, (My parents don't hate me that much) and I live in England.
I have the attention span of a child so if any of my stories get mysteriously deleted for no apparent reason just assume it's because I have lost the motivation and I feel that I just can't be bothered to continue. I will try to offer an explanation or some sort of warning but I won't apologise, I've always been motivated by the love of something and if I can't find any joy from it then I don't expect anyone else will and I certainly won't force myself to continue with something that will ultimately end up as a terrible fanfic with no plot and dodgy characters.
I am constantly reading, if I do not have a book on the go then I get depressed. I will happily spend all day in my room getting through a book and I greatly prefer a good novel to watching TV (I mean, have you seen TV recently? The Only Way Is Essex? Please!). I am currently reading: The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda, David by Mary Hoffman and The Lord of the Rings (the whole saga!) by J.R.R. Tolkien.
My favourite book has to be Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo, it follows the thoughts of a young First World War soldier and tells the story of his life in one night. Because as soon as the sun rises his life will change forever.
It is the only book to date to make me cry, I was in floods of tears and it really touched me. I would recommend it to anyone and feel that this is a book that vastly increases the respect for human life and it certainly reinforced my beliefs as a pacifist.
I don't have a favourite genre of music, I will literally listen to anything (I know everyone says that but I mean it), I have a particular soft spot for eighties music (blame my parents) and indie. I also love new and emerging artists, so if you have any suggestions or want to promote your own band let me know!
My favourite film is "Slumdog Millionaire". The first time I watched it I ended up nearly fainting. On the "final question" scene I held my breath for the entire scene (not intentionally may I just point out!) due to the tension! I didn't realise until I went to stand up and my head started spinning! A strange reason to like a film but a reason noetheless. Also Dev Patel is probably one of the greatest male actors ever to grace this earth! Anyone who cannot understand where I'm coming from in that statement either has no taste or has never seen Skins (if the latter is the case then educate yourself my friend!)!
I also have a very dark sense of humour and am very rarely offended, as a result I often don't know where the boundary of decency lies (I've been told it's somewhere just outside Shoreditch.). So if you are offended or upset by anything you see in my stories/reviews, A/Ns or profile then please tell me and I will promptly remove it and offer you an apology and a complimentery digestive biscuit (Or a bourbon if you're really upset) (I know No. 1 Merlin Fan is offering cake but hey, I'm not made of money). But despite my dark sense of humour I am an extremely nice and approachable person, so if you ever want to talk or partake in random conversations that make very little sense, then just PM me. Chances are I will be doing something incredibly boring and unecessary and talking to you would be alot more interesting!
Read my stories and if you like what you see then please review. Your reviews mean the world to me and I promise I will personally reply to every single one, if you take the time to read and feedback on my work then it's only right I personally thank you.
Any comments or suggestions for improvements then review and I will take them into account.
Also I am very bad at summaries and I feel they rarely do my work justice, so don't be put off be the dodgy synopsis.
I also review everything I read (no really I do), and I'm not talking a piddly little "loved this" or "update soon" I mean proper reviews. So if you want to extend your readership or plug your work then I'm your girl. I mainly read Merlin fanfics but I am also getting into Lord of the Rings aswell, I like all genres including slash (as long as it doesn't take itself too seriously).
I accept constructive criticism well and will take on board every comment I recieve. But a word of warning... give me rude or abusive feedback or comments that were unwarranted and you will realise that behind this incredibly attractive yet intelligent exterior beats the cold blooded heart of a maniac.
On a lighter note, I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them.
Wow! You actually read this. You must have alot of time on your hands, may I suggest getting a hobby? Anyway thank you for reading this and as a reward... there's more nonsense below.
let's play a game, so here are the rules: your job is now your Time Lord name. The last digit of your phone number is the current regeneration you are in. The nearest clothing item to your right is now the most notable item in your current wardrobe. The last person you texted is your current companion. Your favorite word is now your catchphrase.
So that makes me Usher (I know) I'm on my seventh regeneration, my trademark clothing is a black lace prom dress and a fancy dress vampire cape. Chelsea is my companion and my catchphrase is: illustrious
Repost and take part
Twelve character question game:
1. Arthur (Merlin)
2. Mitchell (Being Human)
3. Donna Noble
4. Becker (Primeval)
5. Annie (Being Human)
6. The Doctor (Doctor Who [David Tennant era])
7. Gwaine (Merlin)
8. Legolas (Lord of the Rings)
9. Nina (Being Human)
10. Merlin (take a wild guess!)
11. Ianto Jones (Torchwood)
12. Gwen Cooper (Torchwood)
1) You’re out on a night out with 8 (Legolas) when you're savagely and drunkenly attacked by 2 (Mitchell). What does 8 (Legolas) do?
Agghh! Mitchell’s gone psycho again. Well Legolas has an inexhaustible supply of arrows so he’d probably just shoot him.
2) What would happen if 9 (Nina) got 5 (Annie) pregnant?
Um… well that would be weird to start with, but I’m open minded. If it’s makes them happy who am I to stand in their way?
3) 6 (The Doctor) and 11 (Ianto) go to a strip club. What happens?
Well that’s even stranger. The Doctor would probably run off to find something evil to defeat and Ianto? Well Ianto will probably try to act like it’s not that big a deal because in his words “it’s not men, it’s just Jack.” *Sniggers* yeah, right.
4) 7 (Gwaine) and 12 (Gwen Cooper) are making out when 4 (Becker) walks in. What's 4's (Becker’s) reaction?
Nothing. He doesn’t have any emotions, emotions are for women. Anyone who says otherwise will get shot. Got it?
5) 10 (Merlin) falls in love with 3 (Donna Noble). 1 (Arthur) is jealous, what happens?
Cue dodgy Merlin/who crossover slash fic. Well Arthur’s the King, he would banish her arse! Obvso.
6) 4 (Becker) pulls up beside you, and offers you a lift. Will you take it?
7) Why is 6 (The Doctor) afraid of 7 (Gwaine)?
Because 7 ate 9. And the hair, he feels intimidated. Simple as.
8) 10 (Merlin) is getting ready to marry 5 (Annie), when 9 (Nina) runs in to stop the ceremony. What is 9's reason?
She’s jealous; she’s got bored of George. Besides Annie had her turn with Mitchell.
9) Give a title of a romance movie about 3 (Donna Noble) and 12 (Gwen Cooper).
love and annoying voices. (You know I’m terrible with titles!)
10) Fill in the blanks: "1 (Arthur) and 9 (Nina) are in a happy relationship, until 9 (Nina) runs off with 2 (Mitchell). 1 (Arthur), broken-hearted, has a one-night stand with (11) (Ianto) and a brief unhappy affair with 6 (The Doctor), then follows the wise advice of (8) (Legolas) and finds true love with (3) (Donna)”
11) Who would make a better college professor: 6 (The Doctor), or 11 (Ianto)?
The Doctor, I don’t think Ianto could deal with the pressure. And The Doctor's smarter
12) 12 (Gwen Cooper) sends 8 (Legolas) on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
To shoot stuff randomly. Of course it would succeed! And he’d come back with perfect hair as well.
13) What is, or would be, 9 (Nina)'s favourite book?
American werewolf in New York: the novelisation
14) Would it make more sense for 2 (Mitchell) to swear fealty to 6 (The Doctor), or the other way around?
That would make no sense at all. Neither are the fealty types. The only time this would occur would be in a dodgy fanfic written by a lonely teenage girl with too much time on her hands and no attention to detail.
15) For some reason, 5 (Annie) is looking for a room-mate. Should they share a studio apartment with 9 (Nina), or 10 (Merlin)?
Merlin, definitely. I think without the boys to calm them down Nina and Annie together on their own would be pretty volatile. It would be really cool to see Merlin and Annie share a place. Merlin could practice magic without the risk of the “OMG I am so burning you at the stake… just as soon as masterchef’s finished!” reaction and Annie would have another supernatural to look after her.
16) 2 (Mitchell), 7 (Gwaine), and 12 (Gwen Cooper) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Somewhere that serves raw meat, ale and pizza. The eminent destruction of Bristol, the eminent destruction of Camelot and the eminent destruction of the world. And they’d definitely play shag, marry, cruise.
17) 3 (Donna) challenges 10 (Merlin) to a duel. What happens?
She shouts a lot and he blasts her to kingdom come.
18) If 1 (Arthur) stole 8's (Legolas’) most precious possession, how would they get it back?
Firstly Arthur what have I told you about stealing his hairspray? And Legolas would do what Legolas does best: shoot until he’s dead, dying or too intimidated to refuse to give it back.
19) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (Gwaine) and 12 (Gwen Cooper) both attain what they most desire.
"Ale and guilt free sex with Owen." ‘Nuff said.
20) If 7 (Gwaine) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
Brilliantly. We’d go out drinking all night then (after the hangover had subsided) we’d do each other’s hair. It’d be great!
21) If you could command 3 (Donna) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Stop talking, just for one day. Just no smart arse comments.
22) Does anyone on your friends list resemble 11 (Ianto) (either in appearance or personality)?
No. none of my friends are that funny, cool or attractive. I mean for example: Ianto makes a joke about an innocent woman's head exploding. My reactio? I would (and nearly did) die laughing.
Ash tompson making a joke about an innocent woman's head exploding. My reaction? I'd probably call the psych ward.
23) If 2 (Mitchell) had to choose sides between 4 (Becker) and 5 (Annie), which would it be?
I know it would be Annie, but it would be so cool if the answer was Becker. They would make a good couple, just saying. Maybe Becker could sort out Mitchell’s hair?
24) What might 10 (Merlin) shout while charging into battle?
For the love of Arth… I mean Camelot!
25) If you chose a song to represent 8 (Legolas), which song would you choose?
Hair by Lady Gaga
26) 1 (Arthur), 6 (The Doctor), and 12 (Gwen Cooper) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Arthur would claim it as “King of Camelot!” but then The Doctor would threaten to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow (yeah! Old school who!) Trapping Arthur in the time vortex. While they were fighting Gwen would nick it.
27) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Mitchell) to use on 11 (Ianto)?
“Is that a stake in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?”
28) What would 5 (Annie) most likely be arrested for?
For her hair being so big it causes a public nuisance
29) What is 6's (The Doctor’s) secret/s?
I could use up a whole novel writing the answer to that question.
30) If 11 (Ianto) and 9 (Nina) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Nina would just tear Ianto to pieces and then walk.
31) If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (Gwaine) or 8 (Legolas)?
Probably Gwaine, Legolas is good with the whole arrow thing but apart from that he’s a bit useless. No offence.
32) 1 (Arthur) and 9 (Nina) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's (Becker’s) sinister secret organization. 11 (Ianto) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4 (Becker). Meanwhile, 4 (Becker) has kidnapped 12 (Gwen Cooper) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Annie), they seek out 3 (Donna), who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
“The weirdest crossover to grace this planet and possibly the best story you will ever read in your entire life ever.” I know, catchy.
All the world's a stage so don't be an understudy
Take a leap of faith and you'll achieve greatness, play it safe I doubt you'll achieve anything
I often talk to myself, it's the only way I can guarantee intelligent conversation
It's cooler to be unique than to be cool
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel, just hope it's not a train!
David and Victoria Beckham were recently spotted at a news stand in an airport in L.A. Victoria was picking up some reading material for the flight, they were heard having the following conversation:
David: you're only getting two magazines for the entire flight?
David: you do know it's a ten hour flight?
Victoria: yeah, I'll finish the other one when we get there.
(DISCLAIMER: On behalf of the British public I would just like to point out that Victoria Beckham does not represent the whole nation, neither are personality defects and permanently moody expressions a typical English trait!)
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
I own everything! *evil laugh*
(Oh! Apart from the names and the brands and the set and the locations and the associated services and the production crew and post production crew and the previously established characters and the as yet established characters and the plotlines and the scripting and the actors and the directors and the writers and the associated merchandise and the copyrights and the production rights and the royalties and the legal right to say any of it is actually mine.)