My Stories . Bio Fav: Stories . Authors
Name: Call me Eva or Evey
I'm a big gaming nerd and I write Mass Effect fanfiction as I slowly hone my writing skills. Anything posted here can be found on archiveofourown if you prefer to read it there.
A little bit about me through something I came across but shortened because honestly, even I only care so much :).
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 3 songs that pop up.
Adagio for Tron (Tron Soundtrack), Orchestrated Incident (Gramatik), Solsbury Hill, New Blood Version (Peter Gabriel)
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I don't know. Someone special, I guess.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"At the center of the grove an ancient weirwood..."
4) What do you think about most?
The future and my place in it.
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Only poems I had to write about myself as a kid. Dreadfully dull.
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
My phobias are all perfectly average.
7) How do you vent your anger?
By swearing. Loudly and with great abandon.
8) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Fresh roses and my dog. Both wonderful ;).
9) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
A bankrupt city. Which also happened to win the dubious honor of being the murder capital of the country more than once. Fun times.
10) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To learn and make-up for the mistakes we've made.