Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Movies » Maleficent » A Raven's Love

Focus: Movies » Maleficent, Since: 06-02-14
Founder: TARDISdaughter - Stories: 23 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 0 - id: 114680
This is a community dedicated to Diaval x Aurora. Complete, incomplete, and everything in between. Please PM me if there is anything I should add

34 The Raven & the Writing Desk by Persephatta "Diaval, give me back that quill or so help me, I will pluck a new one from your feathers!" He paused. "That's awfully violent of you." - Aurora is busy with paperwork but Diaval doesn't like being ignored. Diaval/Aurora (Diavora).
Maleficent, T, English, Romance, words: 4k+, favs: 222, follows: 54, 6/24/2014, [Aurora, Diaval]
80 A True Love's Kiss » by Annie Wants all the Books What's true love? It certainly isn't meeting a (even if handsome) prince and thinking he's cute. Diaval, the raven turned into a man, after several years of service to Maleficent, now wonders about it, and if what his heart has been feeling for the blond princess, is in fact, true love. And Aurora, the heir to the throne, may have her feelings too. Only time will tell.
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Fantasy, chapters: 16, words: 19k+, favs: 113, follows: 131, updated: 12/20/2016 published: 6/8/2014, [Aurora, Diaval] Maleficent, Prince Phillip
20 A Raven's Kiss by katy1030 He knows he doesn't deserve her, but that doesn't stop him. AU one shot where Diaval is the one who wakes Aurora up from her sleep.
Maleficent, K+, English, Romance & Drama, words: 1k+, favs: 95, follows: 21, 6/8/2014, Aurora, Diaval
14 Your Beginning by AnaPinaCola Aurora finds herself curious about Diaval's life as a Raven. (Diavora). Slight fluff. Oneshot.
Maleficent, K+, English, Romance & Friendship, words: 1k+, favs: 46, follows: 17, 6/9/2014, [Diaval, Aurora]
20 ¿Qué es el amor? by mochidaddy Reflexiones de Diaval acerca de ese extraño sentimiento y cierta bella durmiente. Diaval/Aurora.
Maleficent, K+, Spanish, Romance, words: 631, favs: 27, follows: 14, 6/1/2014, [Aurora, Diaval]
54The Princess and the Crow » by BaileyGibbs He had adored her and been her best friend her whole life. Now, his feelings were changing and becoming something more than simply friendship. But, what she needed was true love and true love's kiss. How could he be that for her when he wasn't even human? *No Malora here! Only Diavora!*
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 4, words: 9k+, favs: 93, follows: 136, updated: 6/25/2014 published: 6/5/2014, Aurora, Diaval
24I envy you, and him, and all the birds in the sky » by Lady Jeyne Deadpoole Diaval knows that he is stupid for falling in love with Aurora, a human, his Queen and Prince Philip's fiancé but then again can you really blame him?
Maleficent, T, English, Romance, chapters: 4, words: 6k+, favs: 33, follows: 54, updated: 7/1/2014 published: 6/6/2014, [Diaval, Aurora] Maleficent, Prince Phillip
34 Mother Knows Best by Persephatta "I'd hardly call my life a fairytale when my true love's kiss was from the fairy who cursed me and I fell in love with the dragon." Aurora's having boy-troubles and needs Maleficent's advice, only she's not allowed to curse anyone. Pairing: Diaval/Aurora.
Maleficent, K+, English, Family & Romance, words: 4k+, favs: 249, follows: 59, 6/7/2014, [Aurora, Diaval] Maleficent
74Jealous Little Birdy » by AroAce Diaval discovers first-hand what it means to be jealous. / Revamped from chapter 5 on, now to be a series of drabbles. Diavora.
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 6, words: 9k+, favs: 87, follows: 144, updated: 4/4/2018 published: 6/4/2014, [Diaval, Aurora] Maleficent, Prince Phillip
21 Feathers by Rayvenwitch Diaval doesn't approve of Phillip, and Aurora wonders why. (Diaval/Aurora)
Maleficent, K+, English, words: 811, favs: 63, follows: 24, 6/3/2014, Aurora, Diaval
58 A Familiar Gleam » by Eirian Erisdar [Abandoned] A series of oneshots based on Diaval and other characters. Raven turned human, Diaval muses at emotion; as he watched Aurora sleep, he wondered if this beautiful young woman would ever understand what the familiar gleam in his eyes truly means. Self-reckoning, fluff, sorrow, and hope. In which Diaval serves with unconditional devotion. Diaval/Aurora.
Maleficent, K+, English, Romance & Angst, chapters: 2, words: 5k+, favs: 64, follows: 92, updated: 6/7/2014 published: 6/3/2014, [Diaval, Aurora] Maleficent, Prince Phillip
8wedding day » by Emmet James diaval an aurora are getting married Please enjoy this also this story is rated T but in 2 chapter is wedding night sexual and language But other then that enjoy I was need help improving my wrighting
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Family, chapters: 2, words: 650, favs: 1, follows: 2, 6/2/2014
6 And He Will Raise You Up by bucktooth22 For him, she'd grow wings and fly. ROSE RAVEN ONESHOT FLUFF
Maleficent, K, English, Romance, words: 376, favs: 48, follows: 12, updated: 8/25/2014 published: 6/2/2014, [Aurora, Diaval] Maleficent
4 Her Wedding Day by bucktooth22 ROSE RAVEN ONESHOT FLUFF. She's marrying Philip and Diaval can't stay silent any longer.
Maleficent, K, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 760, favs: 25, follows: 12, 6/2/2014, [Aurora, Diaval] Maleficent, Prince Phillip
63 True Love's Kiss by MEOW-I-am-a-cat About halfway through the movie, I started shipping Aurora and Diaval. I don't care if it's weird. I'm weird. This is kind of how I expected the movie to end.
Maleficent, K, English, Romance, words: 598, favs: 99, follows: 28, 5/30/2014, [Aurora, Diaval]
29Rising Dawn » by Dark and Chaotic It is Aurora's destiny to become queen. Diaval wholeheartedly agrees. He does not, however, agree with Prince Philip being the one to be her king. His own opinion on the matter being the least reason for that… or so he thinks. Post Movie story. Maleficent has Diaval at Aurora's side to help and protect her. And then feels happen. Lots of feels.
Maleficent, T, English, Adventure & Romance, chapters: 2, words: 1k+, favs: 42, follows: 97, updated: 6/9/2014 published: 5/31/2014
20 Once Upon a Raven by Yin Protector Antes de que el príncipe Phillip pueda besar a la princesa Aurora, Diaval se percata de algo. Unos sentimientos, que tienen que ver con los celos que tenía del príncipe momentos antes que pudiera romper la maldición. Con eso en mente, el cuervo toma una decisión que alterará el final de la historia. Diaval x Aurora, sin spoilers.
Maleficent, K+, Spanish, Romance, words: 3k+, favs: 57, follows: 17, 5/31/2014, [Aurora, Diaval]
8 My Pretty Bird by FlowerofAdversity Just a drabble from Dioval's point of view. This is truly how I wished the movie would've ended, but needless to say, the movie still ended in such a way that pleased me immensely. This is a 'what if' scenario.
Maleficent, K+, English, Romance, words: 862, favs: 13, follows: 6, 6/1/2014
30 True Love's Feather » by TARDISdaughter Diaval has watched Aurora grow. He is her best friend and knows her like no other. The thought of seeing some prince try to flirt with Aurora makes him nauseous. Can love blossom between a Rose and a Raven? No one ever said Prince Charming had to be human.
Maleficent, K+, English, Romance, chapters: 2, words: 2k+, favs: 89, follows: 33, 6/1/2014, [Aurora, Diaval] Maleficent
43A Raven's True Love » by Frozenet For years Diaval followed Maleficent's orders but everything change when he was task to take care of a little princess named Aurora. (Diaval x Aurora)
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Adventure, chapters: 3, words: 3k+, favs: 56, follows: 84, updated: 6/18/2014 published: 6/2/2014, [Aurora, Diaval] Maleficent, Prince Phillip

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service