Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Movies » A Cinderella Story » Actual A Cinderella Stories

Focus: Movies » A Cinderella Story, Since: 06-24-08
Founder: Tree Lupin - Stories: 20 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 59705
Here is a section for those who come to the A Cinderella Story section to read A Cinderella Story fictions
For Authors... just send me an email if yours isn't on here and PLEASE continue to post them and I'll try my hardest find them and get them on here!

5 Nothing by Flash Foreward Carter knew he wouldn't know anyone there, despite Sam's assurances. But he never expected the "nothing" that happened between him and Austin...and the thoughts he didn't want to think coming to the forefront. Carter/Austin slash. One shot.
A Cinderella Story, T, English, Drama, words: 454, favs: 8, follows: 3, 8/21/2008
13 Why They Like The Rain by Ghostwriter There's a good reason Sam and Austin like the rain.
A Cinderella Story, K, English, Romance, words: 431, favs: 70, follows: 17, 9/28/2008, Austin A., Sam M.
42Ashes to Princess » by Ladyroo88 A modern Cinderella story. A girl's stepfather abuses her. She is looking for a way out. A prince looking for his true love. When they meet, what will happen? my first fanfic! The summary sucks but please read anyway!
A Cinderella Story, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 5, words: 3k+, favs: 16, follows: 24, updated: 10/31/2008 published: 1/7/2008
410What Should've Happened » by pyrolyn-776 A take on what should've and could've happened if Sam and Austin weren't so blind.
A Cinderella Story, T, English, Romance, chapters: 11, words: 12k+, favs: 269, follows: 323, updated: 8/3/2016 published: 9/22/2008, Sam M., Austin A.
13 Mood Swings by sizzlinghott Sam is mad at Austin, can a few words change that? SamAustin
A Cinderella Story, T, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 34, follows: 9, 11/27/2008
87Princeton Problems » by LDSDrumlinegurl Sam and Austin are at Princeton. What happens when Austin's Ex turns up to get revenge. Can Austin save Sam from hurt, or will he hurt her himself? Find out! R&R Constructive critisism encouradged.
A Cinderella Story, T, English, Romance & Suspense, chapters: 11, words: 10k+, favs: 105, follows: 132, updated: 9/16/2012 published: 8/18/2008, Austin A., Sam M.
9 Sending Evil to a Doctor by My Name is Sophia Not all of the fangirls died in Sam's battle. Ten remaining fangirls are still out to get her...
A Cinderella Story, K+, English, Humor, words: 875, favs: 2, 9/30/2008
30 Wounding Evil by My Name is Sophia Sam is shown by Carter her fandom, only to realize that the Jonas Brothers have invaded it. Can she get rid of the fangirls?
A Cinderella Story, K, English, Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 7, follows: 2, 8/31/2008
36 Sam Montgomery: Big Time Reviewer by My Name is Sophia Sam tells the world her opinion of the Jonas Brother stories.
A Cinderella Story, K, English, words: 835, favs: 4, follows: 1, 6/29/2008
9A Real Cinderella Story by xXLysXxNoodlesXx Melody was the typical girl, one with a best friend who was always there for her. But she was hiding a huge secret. When it comes out, how will everyone feel? KevinOC. T for violence and language.
A Cinderella Story, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 10, follows: 5, 6/22/2008
15 Freshman Troubles » by nikham3 Continued from the movie... Sam and Austin head off to college, ready to make real their dreams. They meet their roommates, some other people and some old people, but most of all, have adventures they will never forget. COMPLETE!
A Cinderella Story, T, English, Drama, chapters: 3, words: 3k+, favs: 16, follows: 18, updated: 8/16/2008 published: 11/23/2006
9 Breakaway by random-gal-08 The year is 2012 and Austin looks back on what might have been... alternative ending where Austin doesn't follow Sam but finishes his football game ONESHOT
A Cinderella Story, K+, English, words: 355, favs: 8, follows: 7, 2/23/2007
1A Day in the Life of Jenny Brooks » by missdancergirl A fictional story about a girl named Jenny Brooks who is just entering high school. This story has nothing to do with the Movie A Cinderella Story but fits into this category. Jenny Brooks is a regular girl, will she have a cinderella story? Review!
A Cinderella Story, K+, English, chapters: 4, words: 2k+, updated: 7/10/2007 published: 6/29/2007
40 A Rude Awakening » by mocha81 Sam and Austin just got together but before heading to Princeton, Shelby tels Austin she's pregnant. What will happen once they're at Princeton? Find out here.
A Cinderella Story, K+, English, Drama, chapters: 19, words: 9k+, favs: 23, follows: 21, updated: 7/12/2007 published: 8/22/2006
82A CinderellaPrince Charming Trap » by theexoticplagarizer Austin and Sam were married and got a divorce, got twins and its just like parent trap, trust me, you'll lurve it. Chapter 5 up and running
A Cinderella Story, K+, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 6, words: 5k+, favs: 31, follows: 42, updated: 11/20/2006 published: 10/14/2006
119Princeton Perfect » by gta345 What happens to Sam and Austin after the movie ends? Do they make it through Princeton?
A Cinderella Story, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 9, words: 8k+, favs: 81, follows: 80, updated: 2/11/2012 published: 7/17/2005
24A Cinderella Story: Behind These Hazel Eyes » by g3nesis1 Tiffany is Sam's cousin, and Brenda has agreed to let her stay with her for her highschool years. Tiffany was so happy for Sam, but she started to wonder if she would have a fairy tale life? Would there be a 'Happily Ever After' ending..? Or would it end
A Cinderella Story, K, English, chapters: 3, words: 3k+, favs: 5, follows: 3, updated: 5/1/2006 published: 1/7/2006
211Unknowing » by selrems303 Sam and Austin will soon be on their way to Princeton where, unbeknownst to them, skeletons from the past are waiting for them. Will their love and trust in each other be strong enough to keep them from being torn apart? Please R & R!
A Cinderella Story, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 6, words: 24k+, favs: 89, follows: 106, updated: 3/1/2006 published: 12/19/2005
29A princestonwedding story : perfect follow up by maddy-origional well this is my own follow up after they go to princeston...marrage perhaps, and of course some drama and whatnot lol good story
A Cinderella Story, K+, English, Romance & Drama, words: 468, favs: 7, follows: 10, 12/8/2005

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service