Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Games » Star Ocean » AlbelxFayt

Focus: Games » Star Ocean, Since: 02-20-05
Founder: Melfice - Stories: 58 - Followers: 82 - Staff: 0 - id: 12033

6 Shell » by crematosis AU Albel and Fayt have lived in Airyglyph all their lives, but Fayt wants a vacation in Greeton. The trip is cut short when they are jailed. Fayt is miserable but Greeton has a special kind of torture for Albel. AlbelxFayt
Star Ocean, T, English, Angst & Romance, chapters: 4, words: 4k+, favs: 4, follows: 2, updated: 11/13/2009 published: 10/25/2009, Albel N., Fayt L.
2 Suddenly by gundanium-freak With the 4d god Luther gone, what do they have to do? What plans did they make for afterwards? An alternate ending to SOthree. Alfay.
Star Ocean, T, English, Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 5, 3/5/2009, Albel N., Fayt L.
59 Serendipity » by Funeral.Bell What are the odds of a noble swordsman with a self-absorbed egoism to be swayed by such a frail boy in the cold streets of Airyglyph? —AU-ish. Fayt/Albel
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance & Friendship, chapters: 15, words: 71k+, favs: 28, follows: 14, updated: 8/6/2009 published: 2/1/2009, Albel N., Fayt L.
2 Revelations by VictorVendetta Songfic, Fayt/Albel. Albel's POV. If you want to read it, please review.
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 2k+, 12/8/2008, Fayt L., Albel N.
1 A Fairy Tale by AlbelNox69 A Fairy Tale involving Albel and Fayt I suck at these, so I'm sorry ...lol..Disclaimer:I DO NOT OWN STAR OCEAN, BUT IF I DID *dirty thoughts about Albel* Warning:angst, yaoi not hardcore and Fayt cries ALOT! OOC-ness,AU-ish.
Star Ocean, T, English, Drama & Angst, words: 1k+, favs: 2, 6/27/2008
1 Leaving Behind by Freakyleaf A very brief drabble I did to get my Star Ocean muse rolling again. Implied AlbelxFayt.
Star Ocean, T, English, words: 966, favs: 1, 6/28/2008
3Matter And Antimatter, An SO3 Fanfic » by Scourge The Hedgehog When Maria detects a gateway to an alternate universe,they are immediately found by evil versions of themselves that are from this new world. They must combat these clones before they conquer their world and Fayt's! FaytXAlbel and OCXOC. Will update soon.
Star Ocean, T, English, Adventure & Friendship, chapters: 6, words: 7k+, favs: 1, follows: 1, updated: 9/9/2008 published: 6/27/2008
1Star Ocean Stories » by GlassWings163 A bunch of one shots and poem-ish things. Mostly AlbelFayt as I love them together! *insert fan girl squee here* I just realized that most of them are depressing. Sorry for that.
Star Ocean, T, English, chapters: 8, words: 2k+, updated: 1/27/2009 published: 9/29/2008, Fayt L., Albel N.
5 Fruit Salad by Risa Rage All they had to do was prepare lunch. Was that too much to ask? Albel x Fayt.
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 9, follows: 1, 10/4/2008
14Essence of Innocence » by MelodicMadness A spoiled boy and a tormented warrior; Two very different people, but something between them will not let one ignore the other. Within the truths and lies they share, a relationship exists that neither one of them can read. AlbelFayt. Albel POV.
Star Ocean, T, English, Angst & Romance, chapters: 3, words: 5k+, favs: 11, follows: 21, updated: 3/24/2009 published: 10/11/2008, Albel N., Fayt L.
22Essence of Calamity » by MelodicMadness A spoiled boy and a tormented warrior; Two very different people, but something between them will not let one ignore the other. Within the truths and lies they share, a relationship exists that neither one of them can read. AlbelFayt. Fayt PoV
Star Ocean, T, English, Angst & Romance, chapters: 4, words: 6k+, favs: 7, follows: 14, updated: 1/12/2009 published: 10/9/2008, Albel N., Fayt L.
55 A little bit of love » by Flare Haynekie FINISHED-AlbelFayt-Cliche, much- What happens when Fayt gets shrunk? And Albel has been ordered, or better yet he offered, to take care of Fayt. Insanity ensues... but it's not really that funny...
Star Ocean, T, English, Humor, chapters: 10, words: 22k+, favs: 38, follows: 26, updated: 1/13/2008 published: 4/20/2006, Albel N., Fayt L.
1 Back to the Beginning by crematosis Fayt and Albel return to Peterny, the place where their relationship started.
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance & Angst, words: 1k+, favs: 2, follows: 1, 12/16/2006, Albel N., Fayt L.
2 w i n d by Eddie Striker AlbelFayt drabble. While dying, Albel reminisces a bit. Quite pointless, really. Oneshot
Star Ocean, K+, English, Romance & Angst, words: 910, favs: 1, 12/26/2006
5 Trial of Hate by Jagwarakit A little fic that I was inspired to write after seeing the AlbelFayt ending. Albel/Fayt pairing of course.
Star Ocean, T, English, Angst, words: 1k+, favs: 6, follows: 1, 1/4/2007, Albel N., Fayt L.
54My Dear Sweet Teacher » by redcake With Albel's deteriorating results his mommy had no choice but to call a tutor and guess who came! SO3, AlbelxFayt fluff. Fayt teaches all subjects...from math to science and even love!
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance, chapters: 11, words: 26k+, favs: 13, follows: 26, updated: 3/3/2008 published: 7/14/2006
7 A Touch of Wickedness by crematosis Albel and Fayt live in married bliss until a song changes Fayt's notion of marriage.
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 4, 2/23/2007, Albel N., Fayt L.
101Cups of Emotion » by Ari Maxwell00909 [AlbelxFayt] Fayt was always very predictable. Not because of the way he acts, the things he says, the way he walks, or the way he looks, but by the beverage he drinks each morning.
Star Ocean, T, English, Humor & Romance, chapters: 8, words: 6k+, favs: 49, follows: 38, updated: 2/27/2007 published: 7/22/2005
6 Public Bondage is a Private Good by crematosis Albel and Fayt create a stir when they go into the grocery store late at night, especially since fayt is handcuffed. AxF
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 12, follows: 4, 3/28/2007, Albel N., Fayt L.
6 Fruity Potion by Andyouthinkimcrazy AxF Why does Fayt keep failing to make one of the simplest of inventions? It's not incompetence it's simply inattention and distraction by his partner.
Star Ocean, T, English, Humor, words: 722, favs: 4, 4/8/2007, Fayt L., Albel N.
6 Forced Confession by Rumace [FaytxAlbel] The disaster has passed and everyone's settled down somewhere. A little teasing, a little fustration, and sprinkle it with a little some confessions. We have happy birth of couple.
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 6, follows: 1, 4/21/2007
27My heart to yours your hand in mine » by Buri of La La Land AlbelxFayt It was raining heavily when Fayt was rescued from outside. As he awoke, the person he saw didn't seem to remember him. Will Albel ever remember the sort of friendship they had once obtained? DramaAngstRomance.
Star Ocean, T, English, Drama & Angst, chapters: 18, words: 31k+, favs: 3, follows: 4, updated: 5/26/2008 published: 7/6/2006
6Revenge of the Wench » by crematosis Sophia catches Fayt and Albel together and decides to come up with a clever plan to steal Fayt away from Albel...but even the best of plans can go wrong.
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 3, words: 2k+, favs: 8, follows: 12, updated: 5/11/2007 published: 9/24/2006, Albel N., Fayt L.
30Two Faced » by Moshi Moshi Mai On August 1st, 2008, this story was pronounced dead. Sorry.
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 2, words: 4k+, favs: 13, follows: 27, updated: 5/11/2007 published: 5/22/2006
9 Trust by Komikitty It all begins with trust. If we do not trust him, how can he trust us' A little FaytxAlbel that came to me when I watched the conversation in peterny and the Albel Fayt ending. Just a bit of fluff. No angst.
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 8, follows: 2, 6/6/2007
50 | Page 1 2 Next »

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service