Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Books » Twilight » Alice/Bella: More than Friends

Focus: Books » Twilight, Since: 08-08-08
Founder: Jocelyn Torrent - Stories: 994 - Followers: 524 - Staff: 15 - id: 61364
Alice and Bella were meant to be and if you can't see it, maybe you should re-read the books. This forum will include all Alice/Bella romances regardless of how good or bad the story or rating and will be updated frequently. LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS PLEASE MESSAGE JOCELYN IF INTERESTED

Notice: If anyone knows of an Alice/Bella story that we have not added, please let me or one of the staff know. Thanks!

20 And I Keep Bleeding by xPaige Turnerx What would you ask for, if you knew the answer would be yes? Bella's never asked for anything from life... but that doesn't stop her from wanting.
Twilight, T, English, Romance, words: 8k+, favs: 151, follows: 69, 4/28/2019
27 let's conspire to ignite by xPaige Turnerx Five times you tried to tell Alice you love her.
Twilight, T, English, Romance & Angst, words: 7k+, favs: 218, follows: 79, 12/24/2018, [Alice, Bella]
5 Regrets by Can Someone Say Losing the love whom you promised everything
Twilight, T, English, Tragedy, words: 404, favs: 5, follows: 1, 4/7/2012, Alice, Bella
96wild hearts can't be broken » by xPaige Turnerx You hit the ground with a bang, and keep getting up. You don't know how to stay down. [a series of one-shots, none of which are related unless specified. BxA, BxR, BxL, BxAnyone]
Twilight, T, English, Angst & Romance, chapters: 12, words: 26k+, favs: 162, follows: 182, updated: 12/16/2020 published: 8/14/2018, [Alice, Bella]
436 When Gravity Moves » by oooSilverWolfooo Being wolf is like...freedom. I'm a part of something that most people think to be fairy tales, but there is so much more out there than we thought. It's like you're a kid again and there's this big world that anything is possible. (Bella wolf imprint story) Bellice
Twilight, T, English, Supernatural & Romance, chapters: 27, words: 43k+, favs: 813, follows: 1k+, updated: 3/18 published: 3/11/2017, [Alice, Bella]
236The Elemental Wolf » by Paramaniac Bella Swan decided to move to Forks, WA with her father, Charlie, from Phoenix, AZ to give her mother the freedom to travel with her new husband. Little does she know that little old Forks has more in store for her than rainy days. What's she supposed to do when she's thrust into the supernatural world with strange powers, a vamp girlfriend, & newfound enemies piling up. Bellice
Twilight, T, English, Romance & Supernatural, chapters: 20, words: 40k+, favs: 614, follows: 884, updated: 6/22 published: 5/22/2014, [Alice, Bella]
75Time to Pounce » by Dragonling743 When a young shifter finds herself in a brave new world of possibilities, she retreats to familiar ground. Her hometown of Forks Washington. There with her sisters she finds some old faces, and some new ones. Bella/Alice, Victoria/Esme
Twilight, T, English, Drama & Romance, chapters: 10, words: 31k+, favs: 408, follows: 602, updated: 4/19/2017 published: 8/17/2016, [Alice, Bella] [Esme, Victoria]
706SPECIES unknown » by xPaige Turnerx "Trust me, dating a vampire and having a wolf for a brother are the LEAST complicated aspects of my life. Every now and then my nose re-enacts the elevator scene from The Shining, and I randomly wake up in the woods. Normal was shot to Hell a long time ago."
Twilight, T, English, Supernatural & Romance, chapters: 26, words: 137k+, favs: 992, follows: 1k+, updated: 6/18/2018 published: 4/20/2017, [Alice, Bella]
338Cat Got Your Tongue? » by oooSilverWolfooo Bella is over the Cullens, over feeling hurt, over being the human side project. She's happy spending her days with Jake and pushing everyone else away, but then something changes- Jake changes. He hurts her just as bad as the Cullens, and now there is a new family in town, watching her, that she's certain is not at all human. [Bellice]
Twilight, T, English, Supernatural & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 22, words: 46k+, favs: 539, follows: 800, updated: 4/11 published: 1/3/2018, [Alice, Bella]
257The Last Volturi Descendant » by EyeSeeIcy AU: Six year old Isabella Swan is orphaned after a car accident leaves both Renee and Charlie dead. Unbeknownst to Bella, She is the last direct human descendant to Aro Volturi, who decides to take her back to Italy. How will her life be affected being raised by "traditional" vampires and with such immeasurable power? A bit OOC for Bella.
Twilight, T, English, Drama & Romance, chapters: 18, words: 59k+, favs: 790, follows: 1k+, updated: 7/22/2018 published: 11/29/2016, Alice, Bella
25Memoria Aeterna » by Dragonling743 ONE SHOT, Alice Cullen gets the surprise of the century when she meets a new face from another life. Jasper isn't too pleased when this stranger proclaims her love, and their standing as so-called mates.
Twilight, K+, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 3, words: 4k+, favs: 80, follows: 123, updated: 3/16/2017 published: 12/9/2016, Alice, Bella, Jasper
91Fallen » by ensou I first saw her when I was five. Ever since then, she was like a guardian angel, swooping in to save me at the last moment. She said she was anything but. I told her she was wrong.
Twilight, T, English, Friendship & Romance, chapters: 5, words: 4k+, favs: 261, follows: 439, updated: 9/20/2017 published: 11/28/2016, [Bella, Alice]
6 Pounce » by Dragonling743 Fluffy One-shot Bellice. Bella is determined to win her bet against Alice.
Twilight, K, English, Romance, chapters: 2, words: 835, favs: 59, follows: 39, updated: 8/17/2016 published: 7/8/2016, [Alice, Bella]
7The Comfort » by veganvampre It is the first time Isabella has visited Britain since infancy, and she is very much indifferent. Of course that is until she encounters Mary Alice Brandon, her eccentric personality, and con of a family. Victorian Era, AU/Bellice {Indefinite Hiatus}
Twilight, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 2, words: 3k+, favs: 11, follows: 28, updated: 7/29/2015 published: 7/21/2015, [Alice, Bella]
22 Chalkboard Messages » by A.Door Alice has been receiving messages on her chalkboard, are they real or are they just a figment of her imagination? Short Two Shot because, I missed the first time. AU, All human.
Twilight, T, English, Romance, chapters: 2, words: 7k+, favs: 108, follows: 32, updated: 7/10/2014 published: 7/8/2014, Alice, Bella
147 Distance » by A.Door With a broken heart, Bella moves to San Francisco and becomes the across the road neighbour to Alice Cullen. All human, AU. Finished but being currently being edited.
Twilight, T, English, Drama & Romance, chapters: 22, words: 76k+, favs: 356, follows: 199, updated: 11/17/2014 published: 6/4/2014, [Alice, Bella] [Rosalie, Leah]
70Eternally Meant To Be » by IRockBlackThanYou Thousands years ago, there's a peaceful kingdom residing by different creatures and marshalled by a princess. It fell apart, teared away the memories and took lives. In the present, past lives and secrets will be revealed, along the people they never thought will come back. Can Bella, the new kid, can handle what's waiting so long for her? BellaXAlice, OC,OCC, pairings
Twilight, T, English, Adventure & Romance, chapters: 15, words: 56k+, favs: 133, follows: 187, updated: 1/15 published: 9/15/2014, Alice, Bella
6 The Risk I Will Take by IRockBlackThanYou Alice is giving a birth and Bella is scared. What will she do when Alice can't make it? Bellice
Twilight, T, English, Family & Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 37, follows: 17, 9/26/2014, Alice, Bella
8 Our Hands by IRockBlackThanYou A one-shot - Bellice.
Twilight, K+, English, Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 46, follows: 21, 12/5/2014, Alice, Bella
6Time » by hitbymyride Alice worked at the little cafĂ© Bella had a blind date at. Bella can't get her off her mind, and it seems like fate doesn't want her to. AU AH
Twilight, T, English, Romance & Friendship, chapters: 2, words: 3k+, favs: 19, follows: 39, updated: 12/25/2014 published: 12/20/2014, Alice, Bella
6 Winter Embrace by Hollow Pages AU. Oneshot/Giftshot. Bella the vampire isn't a big fan of Christmas, but her human girlfriend aims to show her why Christmas is wonderful. A short, fluffy piece for a dear friend. Alice/Bella. Mild language present. COMPLETE.
Twilight, K, English, Family & Romance, words: 6k+, favs: 91, follows: 32, 12/25/2014, Alice, Bella
11Forbidden Love » by Feel-Carpe-Diem Alice and Bella have been best-friends. After Edward has a sudden change in his behavior, Bella and him drift apart. Making Alice and Bella closer than ever. The two start feeling a little more that friendship.
Twilight, T, English, Supernatural & Romance, chapters: 4, words: 8k+, favs: 38, follows: 50, updated: 1/25/2015 published: 1/14/2015, Alice, Bella, Edward, Jacob
2 things too sweet to survive by thinkatory Edward is meant for Alice, and Bella is meant for both of them. A rather complicated love story.
Twilight, T, English, Romance, words: 7k+, favs: 12, follows: 5, 1/22/2015, Alice, Bella, Edward
119Girls Don't Love Girls » by Lesson Number One "For a while Bella just laid there, holding Alice as the girl cried into her shoulder. Even if those tears were for another person, she only held the girl tighter because she knew that if she didn't, no one else would." [Bellice Endgame]
Twilight, T, English, Romance & Angst, chapters: 10, words: 24k+, favs: 218, follows: 333, updated: 12/11/2017 published: 9/15/2014, [Alice, Bella] Edward
21 The Youngest Cullen by Your Dark Archangel For decades, the Cullen have been missing that final piece of their family, Alice's mate. Now that they've found her, there's no way they're letting her go. The more they know about her, the stronger their bond grows. Isabella Swan, soon-to-be Cullen, truly is the youngest Cullen. AU. Alice/Bella. Jasper/Kate. Rosalie/Emmett. Esme/Carlisle. No Edward. Oneshot.
Twilight, K+, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, words: 4k+, favs: 269, follows: 119, updated: 3/24/2014 published: 3/19/2014, [Alice, Bella] [Carlisle, Esme]
314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service