Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Games » Mass Effect » Anything Turian

Focus: Games » Mass Effect, Since: 10-08-13
Founder: sbing0304 - Stories: 70 - Followers: 34 - Staff: 0 - id: 110513
Anything to do with Turian's, either focusing on a main turian character or anything! Just as long as there is a turian(s) involved. K-M
Dont forget to change the rating from K-t to ALL to get the rest of the stories!
-
If anyone is interested in helping me add stories to the community, just send me a me a PM.
Want to be staff? Send me a PM for that too!

4Mass Effect Dangerline by An Australian Writer Follows the story of a Female Turian, Destina Natarian (O.C.) who is a Spectre and noted Sniper in the Turian Military. (First Mass Effect Fanfic, taking place a little before and during Mass Effect 2. I will change the Cover Image when the artwork gets done, so you'll have to wait to see what she'll look like. Reviews appreciated, but nothing too hostile)
Mass Effect, T, English, Sci-Fi & Romance, words: 4k+, favs: 9, follows: 10, 4/2/2016, [OC, Garrus V.]
190 A Matter Of Race And Character » by Xeno Sapian 2183 - Before Mass Effect, before the Battle of the Citadel, Gabby and Ken were part of an exchange program with the Turian Fleet. Join our intrepid engineers and a full cast of OC turians, asari, salarians, and a krogan, as they face adventure, romance, lethal enemies, and boogying aliens. Content warning: includes violence, swearing, nudity and moderate sex. Complete.
Mass Effect, T, English, Humor & Romance, chapters: 42, words: 211k+, favs: 239, follows: 196, updated: 9/24/2014 published: 10/11/2012, [Ken D., OC] Gabby D.
2 Oneshot: Gamers by Sol-Vikar From Tumbler: if you are still doing prompts sol how about story about a human male gamer/female turian gamer meeting and falling for each other at a local game store on the citadel over either an old human game or a turian one.
Mass Effect, K, English, Romance & Sci-Fi, words: 6k+, favs: 21, follows: 13, 3/2/2015, OC
Oneshot: Nyreen & Aria short by Sol-Vikar From a writing prompt on tumblr. My (short) take on how Nyreen and Aria T'loak came to be, and split up. I'm treating this as cannon since a few OC's got slipped in there as well for those of you who read Mass Effect: Survival
Mass Effect, T, English, Crime & Sci-Fi, words: 2k+, 2/1/2015, Aria T'Loak, Nyreen K., OC
6 One shot: Male Adept, Female Turian short by Sol-Vikar From a Tumbly Prompt: Human Biotic Adept\FemTurian non-Biotic. Mutual attraction, stigma and stereotypes create tension. They wind up an item. Sound good?
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance & Sci-Fi, words: 5k+, favs: 46, follows: 7, 2/5/2015, OC
40Fearing The Reapers » by TheRecklessSyndicate For a gamer reborn as a turian, life was never going to be simple.
Mass Effect, T, English, Adventure, chapters: 3, words: 8k+, favs: 129, follows: 174, updated: 4/5/2015 published: 2/16/2014, J. Garson, Garrus V.
10 Interview by Smehur Nihlus attempts to dispel some of the common misconceptions about turians during a very personal interview for a famous human reporter.
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance, words: 4k+, favs: 15, follows: 6, 6/25/2012, Nihlus K.
Mass Effect: Travis » by Marioninja1 The story of a turian being hunted by Zaeed Messani
Mass Effect, T, English, chapters: 9, words: 5k+, favs: 1, follows: 1, updated: 3/21/2010 published: 3/10/2010
5 Happy Times by elenilote Turian babies don't like the cold.
Mass Effect, T, English, Family, words: 88, favs: 15, follows: 4, 2/10/2013, Garrus V., J. Garson
3 A Turian kiss by KuroiTama Primarch Victus/M!Shepard. Oneshot
Mass Effect, K+, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 10, follows: 1, 5/12/2012, Shepard
21One for the Many » by sbing0304 A young Emily Shepard is given up by her mother during the first contact war to be raised by turians, proving to the rest of the galaxy that humans and turains can co-exist peacefully. Slight AU, Pre-ME1.
Mass Effect, T, English, Family & Friendship, chapters: 6, words: 23k+, favs: 37, follows: 61, updated: 7/9/2017 published: 8/27/2013, J. Garson, OC
17The Spectre » by Kethrielle This was written following a request for a story where Nihlus survives the Eden Prime mission. Now a multi-chapter work in progress.
Mass Effect, T, English, chapters: 8, words: 14k+, favs: 55, follows: 79, updated: 12/4/2013 published: 10/1/2013, J. Garson, Nihlus K.
349Ascension » by thebluninja Heavily AU. Thanks to a cold, humanity never discovers the Prothean ruins on Mars, and barely develops Mass Effect technology. They step out onto the galactic stage after the Reapers have harvested every other species, and find the crumbs left behind by the turians, asari, and salarians. Now they must adapt to fight a foe who won't be seen for far longer than human history.
Mass Effect, T, English, Adventure & Drama, chapters: 13, words: 71k+, favs: 1k+, follows: 1k+, updated: 12/21/2014 published: 5/27/2013
15 Until Tomorrow » by SleeplessTuesday A love story about a Turian C-Sec officer and his female Human neighbour. [Set in the Mass Effect universe with original characters]
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance & Sci-Fi, chapters: 9, words: 6k+, favs: 54, follows: 24, updated: 4/27/2013 published: 4/24/2013
16 Warpaint » by Aelia Douglass Garrus learns why Shepard paints her face, and then he shows her the turian way.
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 2, words: 2k+, favs: 89, follows: 9, 1/23/2013, J. Garson, Garrus V.
54By Any Road » by orgasmicgratz A human and a turian find friendship in their childhood. His military career separates them for ten years, but one day she receives an invitation. Human/Turian OCs, Pre ME1 events
Mass Effect, T, English, chapters: 3, words: 10k+, favs: 72, follows: 81, updated: 2/15/2011 published: 1/27/2011
4 Mass Effect: Die for the Cause by Charlie Chatham Primarch Adrien Victus speech to the Turian forces on the eve of the Battle of Earth.
Mass Effect, K+, English, Sci-Fi & Drama, words: 137, favs: 10, follows: 3, 10/3/2012, Primarch Adrien Victus
17 Ticklish turian by justsomebody2 an mk fill "Are turians ticklish?"
Mass Effect, K+, English, Romance & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 29, follows: 3, 12/10/2010, J. Garson, Garrus V.
3 Mass Effect: Vanguard by Hawki Oneshot: "I am the vanguard of your destruction. I am Sovereign."
Mass Effect, K, English, words: 422, favs: 10, follows: 1, 1/14/2011, Saren A., Sovereign
49 Second Chance » by Kethrielle This is a sequel to A Chance Encounter. That story does stand alone, but I couldn't resist more Victus/FemShep fun. This starts after the Collector base, but before Arrival, and continues into ME3. It's also drifting farther into AU with each chapter, because I cannot resist Victus.
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 25, words: 50k+, favs: 87, follows: 55, updated: 9/27/2013 published: 7/31/2013, J. Garson, Primarch Adrien Victus

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service