Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Movies » Mission: Impossible » Benji

Focus: Movies » Mission: Impossible, Since: 12-13-12
Founder: RagChinaDoll - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 0 - id: 104625
Seen as me and my friends have found it hard to find any Benji stories here, I have decided to create a community of all the Benji stories I've found. All mostly angst. Enjoy.

76 Wrong » by CrazyBeaver A mission goes wrong, leaving Brandt injured, and Benji seems to be hiding something... More focused on Benji and Brandt, but the team is there, too. Please read and review!
Mission: Impossible, T, English, Drama & Suspense, chapters: 17, words: 16k+, favs: 45, follows: 12, updated: 2/14/2012 published: 1/30/2012, Benji D., W. Brandt
14 The Secrets That We Keep by catfoxy Benji is doing research for a case. But then he accidentally stumbles over something completely unrelated. A horrifying secret that Ethan never wanted his team or anyone else to find out. Ever.
Mission: Impossible, K+, English, Mystery & Angst, words: 2k+, favs: 19, follows: 4, 3/28/2012, Ethan H., Benji D.
5 Just Wait by CrazyBeaver Sometimes all you can do in a situation is just wait for help. One of the team is severely injured as they are trapped in a closed building. Will Ethan be fast enough to save them? One-shot.
Mission: Impossible, T, English, Angst & Tragedy, words: 1k+, favs: 17, follows: 4, 7/15/2012, Benji D., W. Brandt
9 The Wrong People by CrazyBeaver Written for the prompt: "Ethan and Benji are out for a drink when a group of thugs jump them. The thugs have no idea what they've got themselves into". The thugs have messed with the wrong people. Big time.
Mission: Impossible, T, English, Humor & Friendship, words: 1k+, favs: 39, follows: 2, 7/17/2012, Benji D., Ethan H.

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service