Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » TV Shows » Lab Rats, 2012 » Best Brase Stories in Fanficiton!

Focus: TV Shows » Lab Rats, 2012, Since: 08-01-13
Founder: MyLifeofWriting - Stories: 24 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 0 - id: 109270
Some of the stories in here are complete and some aren't. I personally think all of the stories in here are very good. And they are all Brase so yeah. I hope you like these stories!

48 Waiting For Superman by TheTrueMrsEdmundPevensie Bree wants to finally have her Superman come sweep her off her feet and take her away. She wants to be in love. Unfortunately she can't seem to find it, or him, anywhere...
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Romance, words: 5k+, favs: 79, follows: 23, 12/1/2013, Bree, Chase, Marcus, Ethan
20 Genetics by the-speed-reader She took a shaky breath when he plunged the needle into her skin, his fingers tightening around her upper arm with surprising strength. Beside her, Adam winced.
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Romance, words: 833, favs: 25, follows: 17, 2/15/2014, [Bree, Chase] Adam
25 I'll Take Care Of You by TheTrueMrsEdmundPevensie For Coiewowie5's prompt...Chase gets sick and Bree takes care of him. Merry Christmas! Don't forget to read&review!
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Friendship & Hurt/Comfort, words: 3k+, favs: 48, follows: 18, 12/24/2013, Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo
16 Amazing by MusicAngel98 Brase song-fic! Song-fic to Big Time Rush's Amazing. Chase thinks Bree is amazing. I do not own Lab Rats or Amazing by BTR. *Tears fall* Hope you like it!
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 15, follows: 9, 9/1/2013, Bree, Chase
38 Tangled (Lab Rats Edition) » by MusicAngel98 Just as the title suggest, it's Tangled, bu with the Lab Rats. Bree is Rapunzel and of course, Chase is Flynn Rider! I do not own Lab Rats, Tangled or any of the songs I use. I only own the twists I put on the story... there won't be many
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Romance & Parody, chapters: 6, words: 8k+, favs: 28, follows: 20, updated: 10/18/2013 published: 9/7/2013, Bree, Chase
162 Blind People Problems » by Suicuneepic When a mission goes wrong Chase ends out getting shot but there's more than just a bullet. Other trouble appears and there is questing to Chase's fait. Can the others save him or are they all going down a straight road to death. A story including Missions , action, familly fluff and three bionic teenagers.
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Mystery, chapters: 17, words: 16k+, favs: 35, follows: 33, updated: 1/19/2014 published: 8/18/2013, Chase, Bree, Adam, Leo
14 Love Prevails by LoveShipper Who knew a talk with family could lead to happily ever after?
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Romance & Humor, words: 3k+, favs: 9, follows: 6, 9/3/2013, Bree, Chase
49Brase Forever » by Lillyflower01 One-Shots about Brase. first one-shot: Chase gets stuck in his capsule and ends up squished against Bree.
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 2, words: 1k+, favs: 28, follows: 22, 8/29/2013, Bree, Chase
55Forgotten and Loved » by Marian9 Brass story! Yay. All of you Brase lovers, this story is especially for you. The story is that Bree and chase forget everything but when they see eachother, its love at first sight. Read pls.
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Drama & Romance, chapters: 6, words: 6k+, favs: 25, follows: 28, updated: 9/19/2013 published: 8/3/2013, Bree, Chase
16Hey,It's Good To See You Again by StrangerToTheSky Chase Davenport and Bree Henderson were the school's "Sweethearts". Well,until they broke up and Chase had to move.When Chase moves back will they fall in love again or is it too late? I hope you enjoy! AU
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 432, favs: 8, follows: 5, 8/23/2013, Bree, Chase
73 My love story from Marcus » by Lovedyoufirstx Marcus has a crush on Bree but so does Chase. Only Chase can't make a move cause Bree is his sister. But what's up with Bree? She has been daydreaming all the time and she can't stop smiling. Is she inlove? But with who? read to find out. ( This is my first story so please don't be too harsh on me. )
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 16, words: 6k+, favs: 20, follows: 20, updated: 10/14/2013 published: 8/9/2013, [Bree, Marcus] Chase
16Money will make you do anything by Primadonnagirl8 Just a quick little one-shot on what I would I think should've happened in the episode Chore Wars. But obviously it won't happen since there is no Brase in the show :-( Enjoy! Obviously Brase
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Romance & Humor, words: 196, favs: 11, follows: 8, 8/16/2013, Bree, Chase
44 Saving You by MusicAngel98 Killy (Kelli/Billy) fanfiction! Kelli is walking home when three guys attack her. Just when she is about to give up hope, a boy comes and rescues her. Who is he? Read to find out... though you probably already know. Anyways rated T for language and violence.
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 2k+, favs: 41, follows: 21, 8/9/2013, Bree, Chase
28 Love Song by MusicAngel98 When Chase asks Bree to write a song to save his relationship, what will she come up with. Consider the fact he's dating her worst enemy and she's head over heals about him. I do not own Lab Rats or Love Song by Sara Bareilles.
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 22, follows: 7, 1/27/2013, Bree, Chase
142 to loathe » by teatart Bree Dooley and Chase Davenport never got along. It's just the way they were. They prank each other every second of everyday. But on one school field trip in the woods, a dare is taken and their lives change forever. AU
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 20, words: 22k+, favs: 83, follows: 57, updated: 1/5/2013 published: 8/29/2012, [Bree, Chase]
26 Lab Rat Cinderella » by MusicAngel98 Chase Davenport is the prince of this small kingdom. Bree is basically a servant to her stepmother, Tasha and her stepsisters, Danielle and Lucy. When fate brings Bree and Chase together at a masquerade ball, will it be love at first sight or disaster for both of them. Rated T just in case. I do not own Lab Rats, I only own the story line.
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Drama & Romance, chapters: 3, words: 2k+, favs: 42, follows: 15, updated: 11/19/2012 published: 11/1/2012, Bree, Chase
79 Speechless » by moodyreindeer AU: 'It's not that she doesn't want to speak; it's just no one else wants her to.' For most of her sophmore year, she was tormented because of her voice. When she finally meets the one person whose willing to let her speak, Bree's too afraid of doing so. Five-shot.
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 5, words: 12k+, favs: 80, follows: 33, updated: 8/12/2012 published: 7/20/2012, Bree, Chase
65 Commando App by WritersWayOfLife Bree has feelings for Chase and Vice Versa...but when Spike rears his head again in the lunchroom...Will Spikes actions cause Bree to wonder where their relationship stands?
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 3k+, favs: 99, follows: 40, 5/9/2012, Chase, Bree
50 The Bell by WritersWayOfLife In the first episode we see Chase's experience with the bell. But what happens if it rings for too long? Will he go mad? Or will Bree be the one to save him? And will the two finally deal with the feelings that have been brewing between them?
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 2k+, favs: 92, follows: 31, 3/29/2012, Chase, Bree
29 Be My Baby by DustinHunterPRNS When Bree is raped by Ethan, Chase is there is comfort her. My First song-Fiction. Be My Baby by The Wonder Girls.
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 27, follows: 11, 3/26/2012, Bree, Chase

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service