Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » TV Shows » Lab Rats, 2012 » Best Lab Rats Stories

Focus: TV Shows » Lab Rats, 2012, Since: 05-04-14
Founder: TheBlackForest - Stories: 262 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 3 - id: 114183
Only the most well-written Lab Rats fics, with no adult themes or incest.

5 Questions by introvirtued They ask him, do you ever miss it?
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Angst & Tragedy, words: 1k+, favs: 11, follows: 3, 6/16/2015, Adam
9 And We All Fall Down by introvirtued "Those… that's not snow. Those are ashes… ashes from the explosion. You're... you have ashes in your hair."
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Angst & Tragedy, words: 2k+, favs: 10, follows: 2, 6/15/2015, Adam
25 I Hate Me Too by daphrose "Do you hate me? I know you do. It's okay; I hate me too."
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Angst & Poetry, words: 1k+, favs: 26, follows: 6, 6/10/2015, Bree, Leo
14 Dead to Me by daphrose "Defy: Openly resist or refuse to obey." It was a word I had learned many years ago, and one I was determined to remember as I looked up into his cold eyes and glared back at him. He wouldn't break me . . . not like he had broken himself. (WDF one-shot.)
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Suspense & Family, words: 3k+, favs: 13, follows: 1, 6/12/2015
31Secret of the Sphere » by daphrose The old man stoked the fire and asked, "If you hate your grandfather so much, why are you trying to find him?" She sighed, her hand going instinctively to her knapsack. She could feel the metal ball through the fabric. "Because my dad wanted me to," she said. "And who am I to refuse him his dying wish?"
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Adventure & Drama, chapters: 3, words: 8k+, favs: 12, follows: 11, updated: 1/15/2016 published: 5/9/2015
17 Thirsty by daphrose Because saving water during a drought isn't easy. (My first drabble.)
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Humor, words: 100, favs: 7, follows: 3, 5/8/2015, Bree
13 Like Father, Like Genetically-Engineered Son by daphrose Reports were never the best part of my job. Having to admit to my father that I had let two fugitives get away was even worse. But this time I was offered a chance to redeem myself. And what was more, we were closer than ever to finally destroying that pathetic Defiance. (WDF one-shot.)
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Suspense & Crime, words: 3k+, favs: 8, 4/26/2015
19 Breathing » by ShyMusic "He found it difficult to breath..." "He wondered if this is where it would all end..." Sometimes, you feel like just giving into the darkness, forgetting what is really happening... (Short drabble, Lab Rats is not owned. COMPLETE)
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Tragedy, chapters: 2, words: 1k+, favs: 9, updated: 5/3/2015 published: 4/19/2015
46 First Love, First Loss » by daphrose Flashing lights, skidding tires, and broken glass ended it all. Young love is beautiful, but it is also fragile. Sometimes life—cruel, cruel life—decides to end it prematurely. Bree never even got to say goodbye.
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Tragedy & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 3, words: 6k+, favs: 17, follows: 8, updated: 4/24/2015 published: 4/20/2015, [Bree, Ethan] Tasha
240 The Tale of Marcus Davenport » by SlothKeeper After being left for dead by his Dad, Marcus suddenly finds himself living with the Davenports. He's a reluctant house guest and he just love being annoying. But how long will it take before the broken boy finally lets in his new family? Or will the now powerless boy continue his downward spiral into self destruction? AU after Leo vs Evil, Bionic!Marcus
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, chapters: 21, words: 80k+, favs: 80, follows: 72, updated: 7/14 published: 7/3/2013, Bree, Chase, Marcus, Douglas D.
28 In the Wake of Vultures » by musicnotes093 'Your family has no love for you, Leo. They may have before, but they do not now. Not when you have nothing to offer.' '…Okay. I'll do it. I'll help you. What do you need me to do' Sequel to the alternate version of A Savage in the Wild. [[Written for AllAmericanSlurp.]]
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Drama & Angst, chapters: 3, words: 7k+, favs: 37, follows: 11, updated: 4/26/2015 published: 4/20/2015, Chase, Leo, Douglas D., Victor K.
31 Six by daphrose "Next time, I will be enough." (Very high T.)
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Tragedy, words: 1k+, favs: 31, follows: 9, 4/16/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo
15 My Younger Siblings by TheMeepyFreak Mr. Davenport always tells Adam to protect and take care of his younger siblings. Most of the time, Adam finds this unfair and annoying. However, there are still those moments when he realizes why and how much he loves his younger siblings. (I do not own Lab Rats.) This is a COLLAB story written by me AND Glow of the Blue Moon. Sequel to My Baby Brother and My Elder Sister. R&R!
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, words: 2k+, favs: 45, follows: 14, 4/17/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase, D. Davenport
50 A Lab Rats' Painful Past » by KimDavenport Memories can do so much. Good ones? They can brighten the darkest day. Bad ones? They can pull down our happiest hour. When a quick mistake brings the Lab Rat's memories back, their pasts along with their sanity begin to unravel. Will they be able to stand up on their own to the harsh stream of the past, or will their family be there for them when they need someone to fall back on?
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, chapters: 10, words: 15k+, favs: 19, follows: 12, updated: 4/19/2018 published: 4/12/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase, Douglas D.
8 Consequences by Glow of the Blue Moon They were his family, and they would pay for his mistakes. Mr. Davenport's thoughts during You Posted What?
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Family & Angst, words: 1k+, favs: 18, follows: 6, 4/12/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase, D. Davenport
52Forgetful » by daphrose A teenage girl was found lying unconscious on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. When she woke up, she had no recollection of who she was or where she came from. That's what everyone thought, anyway. That girl was me. And did I really forget who I am? Ha ha . . . heck no.
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Drama & Friendship, chapters: 4, words: 9k+, favs: 26, follows: 28, updated: 1/15/2016 published: 4/12/2015, Bree, OC
18 Leo's Guilt by KimDavenport After Leo's sleepwalking escapade in "Under Siege," everyone thinks of Leo as a monster unable to control himself. Leo is left alone with his thoughts and flashbacks to think over his past and deicide whether or not he feels guilty about what he did when he had no conscious control of his mind and body. One-Shot (My first story, please read and review!)
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, words: 1k+, favs: 30, follows: 20, 4/10/2015
25 In Need of a Healer by daphrose "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." - James 5:16. Chase desperately needed healing. So he would go to the one person who seemed to know where he could find it: his sister. (Sequel to "What I Would Say.")
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Spiritual & Hurt/Comfort, words: 6k+, favs: 18, follows: 4, 4/5/2015, Bree, Chase
40 Reflections » by ShyMusic "He then shook his head, but that didn't clear his thoughts. Chase couldn't help but think about how much he looked like Douglas." After the Avalanche, Chase starts to realize the similarities between him and Douglas. Especially when he stares into the mirror, studying his features. But he knows how alike him and Douglas are besides looks... (Takes place after Avalanche. Two-shot)
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Angst & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 2, words: 5k+, favs: 52, follows: 30, updated: 7/2/2015 published: 4/3/2015, Chase
23 Guardian Angels by daphrose Chase might be mission leader and the smartest man alive, but there are things even he can't do. Sometimes he needs his siblings to lend him a helping hand. Luckily, he knows that they will always be there for him when he needs it the most—like when Trent decides to make a mockery of him . . . again. (Dedicated to TheMeepyFreak.)
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, words: 4k+, favs: 64, follows: 19, 4/1/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo
20 Run, Run, Run » by musicnotes093 A love story in three chapters—equal parts romantic, equal parts confusion, with a hearty side of creepiness. Hey. Who said all love stories have to be perfect?
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 3, words: 22k+, favs: 15, follows: 8, updated: 4/1/2015 published: 3/27/2015, [Leo, OC]
14 I Lay Here, Dying by daphrose It's funny the things you think about when you know that in a few minutes you won't be thinking at all. (Rated T for character death.)
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Tragedy & Family, words: 1k+, favs: 12, follows: 3, 3/26/2015
96True Colors » by BeautifulSupernova What would you do at love at first sight? Not everyone you meet is who you think they are. Being tricked in a twisted lie is what hurts the most, especially if you love the person is your enemy. [AU, more characters than listed] (Video in Bio)
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 16, words: 32k+, favs: 22, follows: 16, updated: 3/12/2016 published: 3/15/2015, [Bree, Sebastian/S-3] Douglas D., Unnamed Bionic Soldier
87 The Evil Within » by PurpleNicole531 I knew Chase was hiding something from us. I didn't want to believe it, but it was true. He had betrayed us, lied to us, double-crossed us. Now that he has what he wants, he will get his revenge. The only thing we can do is fight back and try to make things right again. I just didn't think it would ever happen. That my brother would turn against us and become evil.
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Family & Drama, chapters: 9, words: 23k+, favs: 34, follows: 22, updated: 4/30/2015 published: 2/16/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase
210 Catch and Release » by musicnotes093 The Davenports and Torrance must set aside their differences and work together to rescue Leo. Meanwhile, Leo struggles against falling into the dark trenches of his corrupted memory to warn his family of the dangerous trap awaiting them. Sequel to Search and Destroy.
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Suspense & Friendship, chapters: 27, words: 78k+, favs: 41, follows: 22, updated: 8/22/2015 published: 2/18/2015, [Chase, OC] Leo, Douglas D.
208 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service