Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Anime/Manga » Kuroshitsuji » Caste/Darkshipping

Focus: Anime/Manga » Kuroshitsuji, Since: 09-30-15
Founder: kuribespharaoh - Stories: 61 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 0 - id: 121871
This is with Akefia/Bakura and Yami/Atem. This is for them.

To Have Your Love by YamisFutureIsMe Bakura wants Yami's love for a while now. After a breakup with Ryou, Yami was left heartbroken. Bakura was glad that both males are now single because now Bakura has a chance on making his move. Will he succeed? DISCLAIMER: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu-Gi-Oh, K, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 7, follows: 3, 3/2/2015, Yami Bakura, Yami Yūgi
16Jewels by Junko the Lost Yami Bakura likes to take chances, what happens when he tries his luck with a certain pharaoh? Shounen-ai Yami BakuraYami and RyouYuugi hints
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 18, follows: 3, 5/18/2004
159Four Hours » by Shadow over Egypt Yami and Bakura just WON't get along, so Yugi and Ryou come up with a plan to make them. The two spirits are locked in a room, with no t.v, books, gameboys, items or sharp pointy things, together for four hours. What becomes of them?
Yu-Gi-Oh, K+, English, Humor, chapters: 7, words: 18k+, favs: 56, follows: 41, updated: 2/10/2005 published: 9/23/2004
123Darkness of Winter » by Aika Hanyou On the day before a ski trip, Bakura gets sick! Who better to stay behind and take care of him than someone who doesn't like skiing in the first place? YYxYB Darkshipping
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 5, words: 8k+, favs: 63, follows: 23, updated: 12/24/2004 published: 11/12/2004
16Kill Me while I still Believe » by nOnymOus They like each other. However, they don't have enough sense to tell each other. Aw. How sad. darkshipping
Yu-Gi-Oh, K+, English, chapters: 3, words: 6k+, favs: 12, follows: 15, updated: 5/30/2006 published: 2/12/2006, Yami Bakura, Yami Yūgi
6I hate him I really do by kotmr This is a YAOI story...Don't like, don't read. DarkShipping, and Bakura's bad mouth, though not too much. Also a small part which states PuzzleShipping. Main YYYB. Based on Bakura's thoughts on Yami! I suck at summaries...[NOTE!: Have decided to leave it
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance, words: 940, favs: 3, follows: 2, 8/25/2006
13Pure As Freshly Fallen Snow by Sakura Sango Bakura may have the body of a 16 year old though he is further behind mentally. Ryou's the only one that knows, promising to keep the secret. But when Yami starts to make passes, will Ryou keep it a secret or will he tell? Slight OOCnes
Yu-Gi-Oh, K+, English, Drama & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 5, follows: 13, 6/14/2005
67Yuugiou, Touzokuou » by Yami-no-Hikari-7 Bakura comes across an unusual slave. He makes a deal with him. Bakura will buy the boy's freedom, and the boy will become his new partner. However, the boy has a hidden past. Together they go on an adventure of betrayal, friendship, and even love. Atemux
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance & Adventure, chapters: 4, words: 16k+, favs: 63, follows: 63, updated: 3/7/2007 published: 11/24/2006, Atem, Thief Bakura
4Know Your Enemy by xhaiiro [Darkshipping: Yami no Yuugi x Yami no Bakura] "History has a tendency to repeat itself, though I don't expect you'd remember that either."
Yu-Gi-Oh, K+, English, Romance & Drama, words: 738, favs: 18, follows: 4, 9/29/2007, Yami Yūgi, Yami Bakura
19Assassin » by Cao Darkshipping AU. Bakura is an assassin for hire in feudal times, whereas Yami is the son of a man who hates the King. Chance brings the two together, first just casually, then for more dramatic circumstances.
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance, chapters: 4, words: 11k+, favs: 7, follows: 5, updated: 3/13/2009 published: 8/28/2004
24The Future's Past » by May All Your Bacon Burn Bakura and Atemu meet under very different circumstances, causing things to get out of hand for the future. Darkshipping
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance & Adventure, chapters: 2, words: 7k+, favs: 27, follows: 23, updated: 9/6/2009 published: 8/26/2009, Yami Yūgi, Yami Bakura
13By Hook or by Crook » by I'm a righter *ON HOLD* When a thief wants something, he steals it. When a thief wants someone, he steals their heart. What is this emotion called 'love' anyway? WARNING: yaoi*Darkshipping*, violence, and minor swearing.
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 3, words: 2k+, favs: 16, follows: 15, updated: 9/8/2009 published: 8/16/2009, Yami Bakura, Yami Yūgi
6Down the hall, to the right » by windferret Atem travels down into the bowels of the palace to find an alluring boy who caught his eye the moment he saw him. Casteshipping. Slight AU. Not cheesy romantic. Chapters depend upon if anyone really wants them. POV changes around each chapter. R&R!
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance & Suspense, chapters: 2, words: 3k+, favs: 4, follows: 6, updated: 12/17/2011 published: 12/14/2011, Atem, Thief Bakura
9 A New Darkness » by seastar529 Yami is losing control. Joey is Hurting. The psychos want to help! Darkshipping, Fadeshipping YBYY YMJW
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Friendship & Romance, chapters: 2, words: 1k+, favs: 10, follows: 9, updated: 10/23/2012 published: 9/20/2012, Yami Yūgi, Yami Bakura
64My Pharaoh Slave » by Akikee Yami Yuugi is happy with his life. But when he offended a certain Tomb Robber just because of a stupid misunderstanding, his life turned hell when our dearest Tomb Robber asked for an outrageous payback... Darkshipping.
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 12, words: 19k+, favs: 50, follows: 41, updated: 2/2/2013 published: 11/2/2008, Yami Bakura, Yami Yūgi
20Subscribing to You » by MySweetAzaeleah Bakura and Atem are both popular youtubers with gaming vlogs. Atem's always wanted to get in contact with Th13f K1ng who his brother Yugi collaberates with, while Bakura always thought Millennium Pharaoh was a just stuck up prick who liked to insult his favorite games. It takes an attack on one of Atem's videos to finally brings them together. Short casteshipping ficlet
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 3, words: 6k+, favs: 28, follows: 30, updated: 4/27/2015 published: 3/29/2015, [Thief Bakura, Atem] R. Bakura, Yūgi M.
40Muses for Ancients » by bleederdoll A series of drabbles in no particular order of the relationship between Bakura and Yami within the past of Ancient Egypt, Mondern-Day Domino and the far future. Darkshipping.
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 13, words: 5k+, favs: 21, follows: 16, updated: 9/18/2017 published: 12/13/2011, Yami Bakura, Yami Yūgi
16Sweetend Pain » by RecetteXTear (Modern Darkshipping AU) Yami's just a normal human being suffering because his boyfriend's cheating on him. Bakura's a not-so normal human being who has his eyes set on Yami. When the former sets foot outside and the latter takes him, will Yami develop Stockholm Syndrome or stay true to his cheating-lover? Darkshipping, one-sided Prideshipping, Deathshipping and other pairings.
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Drama, chapters: 4, words: 7k+, favs: 18, follows: 19, updated: 8/23/2015 published: 5/22/2015, [Yami Bakura, Yami Yūgi]
251You Make Me Sick » by Sasha Janre-Ishtar *YAOI* Yami Bakura gets tired of Yami Yugi's irritating oozing confidence, and desperately wants shut the Pharaoh up with a baseball bat. Ryou and Yugi sense the tension, and figure the only way for them to get over it is locking them in Ryou's basement
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 7, words: 18k+, favs: 85, follows: 13, updated: 9/23/2002 published: 9/8/2002
112You Are SO Infuriating! » by OtakuChild *F I N I S H E D* Final Chapter Up! Bakura and Yami enjoy Thanksgiving dinner. Lots of good fluff, and one last prank for old times sake, though this time it's not on Yami. To everyone who read and reviewed, thanks!
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Humor & Romance, chapters: 7, words: 10k+, favs: 21, follows: 5, updated: 12/16/2002 published: 11/3/2002
6 Silent Tears: Yami's Account by Amphitrite II Companion piece to Worthy of You. Yami's heart is broken after Yugi breaks up with him. But there's one person who can mend his shattered heart. Bakura. Go read Worthy of You first. :::Darkshipping, YB/YY:::
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Angst, words: 1k+, favs: 7, follows: 4, 1/20/2003, Yami Yūgi, Yami Bakura
27 Snowflake Tears by Amphitrite II Every time I see him, my heart hurts and to keep from just screaming from frustration, I stay silent. But when he insults me, it's just too painful. He has no idea how much it hurts. :::Darkshipping, YB/YY:::
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance & Angst, words: 3k+, favs: 37, follows: 5, 1/27/2003, Yami Bakura, Yami Yūgi
90 Worthy of You » by Amphitrite II Bakura is yearning for Yami's love, trying to convince himself that he doesn't deserve it. Meanwhile, Yami's mind is in a mess after his breakup with Yuugi. But neither has any idea what Fate has in store for them. :::Darkshipping, YB/YY:::
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 12, words: 16k+, favs: 43, follows: 9, updated: 2/17/2003 published: 9/21/2002, Yami Bakura, Yami Yūgi
102Nostalgia » by Cao Sequel to Reminiscence Yami and Bakura are reincarnated into the present world. Will Yami and Bakura take up their past life? Will Seto intervene? Darkshipping
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance, chapters: 15, words: 19k+, favs: 41, follows: 16, updated: 3/13/2009 published: 8/6/2004, Yami Yūgi, Yami Bakura
132 Reminiscence » by Cao Shonen-ai, Darkshipping (BakuraYami) Ancient Egypt. Yami loses his memory when Egypt is conquered. Bakura, not knowing who he is, tries to help. What happens when the Prince and a thief fall in love? Complete
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Romance, chapters: 21, words: 32k+, favs: 58, follows: 12, updated: 6/4/2004 published: 2/18/2004
47 | Page 1 2 Next »

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top