Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Games » Star Ocean » CliffxAlbel: Bitter Desire

Focus: Games » Star Ocean, Since: 07-26-05
Founder: girturtle - Stories: 7 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 0 - id: 19171
Home of Star Ocean's sexiest couple

8Albel's Intentions » by Albel-The-Wicked66613 Albel Nox of the Black Dragon Brigade tries to teach cliff a lesson only things don't go exactly the way he wanted them to. Please note that there is Shounen Ai in this story and although i abide by 's rules i still should be giving you this
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 2, words: 2k+, favs: 4, follows: 1, updated: 2/4/2005 published: 1/27/2005
8Black as Night, Red as Blood by Tasumi Ashiru This is a semi-AU shonen ai fanfic for star ocean 3, starring Cliff and Albel and may contain words and later situations that are not suitable for young children.
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance, words: 740, favs: 4, follows: 3, 11/23/2004
21 Keep Your Distance » by julien-schu A series of drabbles centering on Cliff and Albel from Star Ocean: Til the End of Time. Spoilers for further entries.
Star Ocean, T, English, Humor & Romance, chapters: 3, words: 2k+, favs: 15, follows: 9, updated: 6/22/2005 published: 11/27/2004, Cliff F., Albel N.
17Kiss me while I’m asleep by Ocean of Dawn (SO3) YAOI Cliff X Albel. An attempt to make a sweet fic about this pairing, there's simply not enough CLIFF X ALBEL.
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance, words: 895, favs: 7, follows: 4, 5/25/2005
28Twofaced » by Perpetual Thoughts and Meaning Eventually AlbelCliff if I'm brave enough. Albel and Cliff are assigned to a mysterious mission, and only Albel knows its location. Think again if you expected these two to get along!
Star Ocean, T, English, Adventure & Romance, chapters: 5, words: 17k+, favs: 13, follows: 18, updated: 7/27/2005 published: 5/28/2005

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service