Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Cartoons » Batman Beyond » Dana Haters Inc

Focus: Cartoons » Batman Beyond, Since: 09-15-05
Founder: Kyoko Kasshu Minamino - Stories: 22 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 2 - id: 21852
Do you love Batman Beyond? Do you love Terry? And most importantly, do you HATE Dana? Then this C2 is for you! Romance abounds and all of it is NOT for Dana Tan! Original characters or your classic and favorite nonDana characters are welcomed! But I would politely ask no slash or implied slash.

10 My King by Vytina The King lives for his Queen. The Queen lives because of her King.
Batman Beyond, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 3k+, favs: 63, follows: 12, 4/17/2011, Terry M., Melanie W.
16 As I Am by Vytina I've been lost for so long, but then your love finds me again.
Batman Beyond, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 7k+, favs: 46, follows: 8, 1/17/2011, Terry M., Melanie W.
12 Coffee after midnight by UnknownPen What's a cup of coffee between friends? Sometimes, more than that. Friendship fic with romantic undercurrent. One-shot. Please read and review.
Batman Beyond, K+, English, Friendship & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 27, follows: 6, 1/3/2011, Terry M., Maxine G.
13 For the Girl by Kyoko Kasshu Minamino From the beginning, Terry should have known he and Dana were not meant for each other in the same way that most couples were. Anti Terry/Dana, but politely so and with justification. Surprise pairing at the end. Songfic.
Batman Beyond, K, English, Angst, words: 1k+, favs: 20, follows: 1, 10/16/2009, Terry M.
17 Ignorance Isn't Bliss by Kyoko Kasshu Minamino The sequel to Band Aids. They've been ignoring the signs for weeks. One of them was bound to break. Terry/Max. Lighthearted fluff.
Batman Beyond, T, English, Humor & Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 27, follows: 7, 3/17/2008
79What Dread Hand? » by Bone White Butterfly Terry was working on his biggest case yet, an infiltration of an illegal cult that worships cats, crime, and Splicing when something went wrong & he vanished. Max is left trying to find him even as her world begins to fall apart at the seams.
Batman Beyond, T, English, Mystery & Romance, chapters: 16, words: 56k+, favs: 42, follows: 38, updated: 10/31/2007 published: 3/6/2005
9 Costume Fads Gone Wrong by NeoNails Terry goes to pick up Max at her apartment to accompany him trickortreating with his little brother and friends. He gets a shock when he sees her costume. Slight TM.
Batman Beyond, K+, English, Humor & Parody, words: 768, favs: 11, follows: 3, 10/31/2006, Maxine G., Terry M.
7 Hope Is the Thing With Leather by Merlin Missy They've been dancing around this unnamed space for years. TerryxMax
Batman Beyond, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 936, favs: 29, follows: 9, 8/9/2006, Maxine G., Terry M.
17 Save Me by Kyoko Kasshu Minamino Terry and Max's friendship takes a rocky path as she begins to get more involved. Pieces that take place after Curse of the Kobra. A TerryMax oneshot.
Batman Beyond, T, English, Angst & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 18, follows: 3, 12/24/2006
8 Words I Couldn't Say by Kyoko Kasshu Minamino The things Max never said in Hooked Up. A TerryMax one shot.
Batman Beyond, K+, English, Romance, words: 523, favs: 12, follows: 3, 10/17/2006
19 Hormone Possessed by Knottaclue Max deals with some internal struggles.
Batman Beyond, T, English, words: 1k+, favs: 13, follows: 3, 10/14/2006
12 The Shirt by Kyoko Kasshu Minamino A cute little TerryMax drabble.
Batman Beyond, K+, English, Romance & Humor, words: 433, favs: 14, follows: 2, 10/5/2006
64On the Catwalk AGAIN! » by Kyoko Kasshu Minamino Back by popular demand, the revamped version of On the Catwalk. Dana asks the impossible of Max: to break up with Terry for her. What can a poor best friend do? Also, Terry and Max get assigned a modeling class. Mixed feelings ensue. TM
Batman Beyond, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 4, words: 14k+, favs: 41, follows: 36, updated: 1/3/2007 published: 8/14/2006
59Here's Your Letter » by Kyoko Kasshu Minamino Terry's Date with Destiny is interrupted when a ghost from his past resurfaces. Will this ruin his happily ever after or make him realize he might not have chosen the right one? Rated for some drug use, adult situations, and language. Post Epilogue
Batman Beyond, T, English, Angst & Romance, chapters: 14, words: 33k+, favs: 21, follows: 24, updated: 3/12/2007 published: 4/4/2006
13 Graduation Suit by Bone White Butterfly "I am not under any circumstances: rain, sleet, or Apocalypse, putting on the bat suit tomorrow. Kapishe?" If only he knew... Some MaxTerry.
Batman Beyond, T, English, Adventure, words: 3k+, favs: 31, follows: 3, 12/23/2005
23Raindrops » by Kamaka Melanie Walker's life is in a downward spiral with no end in sight. A total recluse now, Melanie shut herself away from the world when her family went to jail. But when tragedy strikes, she is once again thrust into the spotlight and Terry is thrown back
Batman Beyond, T, English, Drama & Romance, chapters: 3, words: 2k+, favs: 13, follows: 10, updated: 11/26/2005 published: 2/7/2005
71On the Catwalk » by Kyoko Kasshu Minamino Dana pulls the plug on her relationship with Terry and Max is afraid to break it to him. Also, they get assigned a modeling class. Insanity and mixed feelings ensue. Is this Max's chance to tell him how she feels? UPDATE: Revamped version up!
Batman Beyond, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 7, words: 9k+, favs: 21, follows: 17, updated: 8/14/2006 published: 12/28/2004
225Batman's REAL! » by OmegaPhish What would happen if the real world were clashed with a cartoon? Well, Andie just had to be the one to find out, and now she's in Gotham City, with the new Batman. UPDATED! YAY! Chapter 12
Batman Beyond, T, English, chapters: 13, words: 45k+, favs: 43, follows: 22, updated: 1/18/2011 published: 7/7/2001
279Meow » by UnspokenFaith Somebody has to keep the legacies alive, but will history repeat itself even with a new bat and cat? Slight TerryOC. UPDATED CHAPTER 25
Batman Beyond, T, English, Adventure & Angst, chapters: 25, words: 76k+, favs: 111, follows: 115, updated: 1/5/2007 published: 2/26/2005
31Max's Turn! » by Knottaclue A little TerryMax adventure.
Batman Beyond, K, English, chapters: 6, words: 13k+, favs: 8, follows: 4, updated: 6/10/2004 published: 6/5/2004
158Identity » by girl-gambit Terry hasn't had time for himself lately, things seem a bit of a mess. It's a T/M fanfic - but i don't hate D
Batman Beyond, T, English, Drama & Angst, chapters: 17, words: 47k+, favs: 31, follows: 18, updated: 9/21/2004 published: 6/29/2003

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service