Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Games » Mass Effect » Endings and Other Stories

Focus: Games » Mass Effect, Since: 05-27-12
Founder: TheJadedStar - Stories: 191 - Followers: 23 - Staff: 0 - id: 100468
This community started out being one of just completed Mass Effect 3 Alternate Ending stories. But its slowly became full of completed Female Shepard and Kadian stories. What can I say? I can not stop reading them!
You can still find those old ME3 alternate ending stories in here but don't worry the paring are mostly with Kaidan or just no ship at all.

3 After Omega by ImplicationsProblematic Super original, creative name right there. The entire crew stresses out during Shepard's mission to reclaim Omega- most of all Kaidan. So when she gets back he throws their attempted secrecy to the wind. No one is surprised. Also Kaidan cooks.
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance & Friendship, words: 1k+, favs: 7, follows: 3, 2/16/2015, J. Garson, Kaidan A., Dr. Chakwas
A Snowy Day In Canada by Achillia Kaidan takes Shepard to Canada she's not sure she likes it but the company is good.
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 6, follows: 2, 2/23/2015, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
5 The Proposal by Achillia Kaidan proposes to Shepard ... it doesn't go quite the way he planned.
Mass Effect, K, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 9, follows: 1, 2/28/2015, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
Sleep by satine86 Shepard had never been good at sleeping. Set ME3, canon compliant. Diet angst and fluff. One shot.
Mass Effect, T, English, Angst & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 13, follows: 1, 9/1/2014, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
7 Behind the Words by Aurora Musis Amica There's a scar on his back she doesn't remember. Reunited after the Citadel coup, Shepard reflects on the time Kaidan has been away from her, and the life he's had - without her.
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 2k+, favs: 33, follows: 3, 9/23/2014, [J. Garson, Kaidan A.]
7 We'll Always Have Arcturus by sevanderslice Kaidan has a few hours shore leave and meets and beautiful, yet mysterious woman. Shenko. Pre-Mass Effect, AU.
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 18, 4/5/2013, Kaidan A.
2Live for Me by ginger pocahontas Shepard's left holding Kaidan as he dies in her arms... Expect soppiness and shenkoness. R&R if you want:)
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance & Tragedy, words: 1k+, favs: 3, 4/14/2013, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
2 Never Let Me Go by ginger pocahontas Based on a song name by Florence and the Machine. Kaidan's thoughts on Shepard as she sleeps. Contains shenko, yay
Mass Effect, K, English, Romance & Angst, words: 1k+, favs: 5, follows: 1, 4/14/2013, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
6 Justify this Cost by Raven Sinead A companion piece to "Light of a New Sun". I promised I'd stay beside you...and then fate took me away. But I'm coming back. I'm coming back because I have to believe that there's more in this world than the wars we fight. Wars end. We go on. FemShep/Kaidan one-shot.
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 5k+, favs: 15, follows: 2, 7/31/2014, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
2 Waking Up by elfgirl931 After the Citadel crashes and the Reapers have been destroyed, Sanar Shepard has a lot of recovering to do, and the one person she needs at her side isn't there. Shenko one-shot.
Mass Effect, K+, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 9, 8/7/2014, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
2 Horizon: What was she thinking? by BrookeJean After the Horizon scene in ME2 I was very frustrated with Shepard's lack of ... emotion. So I started writing this thinking I would just give her new dialogue and make life happy. It didn't turn out quite the way I was expecting. This is my 1st Fan Fic.
Mass Effect, K+, English, Romance & Angst, words: 1k+, favs: 2, 2/19/2010, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
11 Brace for Impact » by quantumparadigm What if Mindoir was never hit by batarian slavers? Shepard never joined the Alliance and instead pursued her original dream - the one that would have been destroyed with her family. Years later she finds herself contracting with the Alliance on the retrofit project for the Normandy SR2 when the Reapers hit earth. AU Shepard.
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance & Adventure, chapters: 3, words: 9k+, favs: 20, follows: 13, 7/11/2014, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
4 Just a Name by Natalie Stone Just a SUPER short shenko drabble. Sorry, my description sucks!
Mass Effect, K, English, Romance, words: 264, favs: 1, follows: 1, 7/8/2014, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
3 End of the World by b.wolves This is it, she thinks as she struggles to open her eyes. This is what the end of the world sounds like. Drabble from ME3. FemShep/Kaidan. Character Death and spoilers for the ending.
Mass Effect, T, English, words: 657, favs: 1, 7/20/2014, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
28 Domus by sinvraal A sort of homecoming. Post-game Shenko fluff.
Mass Effect, T, English, Sci-Fi & Romance, words: 7k+, favs: 94, follows: 11, 4/16/2009, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
12 Tears on a Sleepless Night by Lilliwyn After the loss of a friend, Kaidan helps Shepard sort through her grief over a midnight snack. Shenko! Please read and review!
Mass Effect, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 20, follows: 1, 3/29/2008, Kaidan A., J. Garson
18 Regulations by Inyri Ascending There are regs for a reason. Pre-Virmire. FemShepard, hints of Shepard x Alenko.
Mass Effect, T, English, Sci-Fi & Angst, words: 1k+, favs: 44, follows: 2, 4/1/2009, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
4 Shepard's Datapad by Avrielle Rogue Kaidan knows he shouldn't. He knows it's wrong. And yet, he feels a magnetic draw to the datapad Shepard slammed on her desk when he unexpectedly appeared in the doorway of her cabin. (Very short drabble. NOW FIXED the error. Thank you, DemonicSaiyans!)
Mass Effect, K, English, Romance & Sci-Fi, words: 494, favs: 10, follows: 1, 5/16/2014, [Kaidan A., J. Garson]
6 All We Had by Carchs Major Kaidan Alenko can't sleep. The memory of Eris Shepard, his former Commander and lover, still haunts him 3 months after the Reaper threat ended. But one starless night is about to give him all the answers he needs...
Mass Effect, K, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 3, 5/8/2014, [Kaidan A., J. Garson]
A Thousand, Thousand Years » by DesAnimaux Through the years, through everything, they endured. /A series of drabbles of Shepard and Kaidan's relationship from beginning to end./
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance, chapters: 21, words: 2k+, follows: 3, updated: 4/28/2014 published: 4/24/2014, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
1 Two Minutes by icaughtfire31 Pre-ME2, Shepard gets some life altering news. Shenko.
Mass Effect, K+, English, Angst & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 4, follows: 2, 6/1/2014, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
2 About Horizon by ayame88 Kaidan and Shepard have a talk about Horizon and the status of their relationship.
Mass Effect, K, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 6, follows: 1, 4/15/2014, [Kaidan A., J. Garson]
8 Somewhere In Between by CCBug Stalling the Reapers' arrival through the Bahak relay had come at a terrible cost and Kate Shepard willingly surrenders to the Alliance. As the batarians cry genocide and the Alliance scrambles to get her back home to Earth, a group of terrorists wants blood. In true peril, Shepard needs rescuing, but can Kaidan Alenko, the lover who'd left her on Horizon, save her in time? Pre ME3
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 11k+, favs: 21, follows: 2, 2/4/2014, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
1 Secret Shepard » by Sarinalina When Ashley suggests doing a Secret Santa aboard the Normandy everyone gets in a cheery mood. At least until they reach their next destination. FShenko angst/fluff. Originally a christmas present for the Mass Effect Holiday Cheer on Tumblr.
Mass Effect, T, English, Angst & Friendship, chapters: 3, words: 3k+, favs: 8, 1/26/2014, [J. Garson, Kaidan A.] Ashley W.
3 Professional by Meesh *ME1 Shenko* Shepard and Kaidan finally stop beating around the bush, and confront their budding relationship.
Mass Effect, T, English, Romance & Sci-Fi, words: 3k+, favs: 7, 2/14/2014, J. Garson, Kaidan A.
147 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service