Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Movies » Fast and the Furious » Fast and Furious Femslash Slash

Focus: Movies » Fast and the Furious, Since: 07-12-17
Founder: Blistful2006 - Stories: 255 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 0 - id: 127853
I just wanted to have a place I could compile all the Femslash and Slash stories so others wouldn't have to search so hard for it for themselves. I personally love Brian/Dom pairings or Brian/Vince pairings but I left it open to all pairings. Some of these stories are absolutely awesome, while others it'll be for you to judge. If you have other stories that I haven't come across yet, please don't hesitate to send it to me. Also make sure to change the rating filter to M so you don't miss any of the stories.

12 Anaphylaxis by beisel76 Dom might just come to regret his non-chalant attitude toward's Brian's medical history. Lucky for him, Rome knows enough for the both of them. Dom/Brian existing relationship, set in Miami
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 1k+, favs: 246, follows: 65, 12/13/2011, Dom, Brian
6 Two AM by Verdreht It's 2AM and Brian can't sleep. Dom's planning to change that. Can be seen as a Sequel/Epilogue to Fear of God, which is currently incomplete, or can be read alone for pure, unapologetic fluff. Dom/Brian slash
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 2k+, favs: 199, follows: 66, 3/14/2013, Brian, Dom
7 A Lovers Worry by Puppy-momma Can you keep a secret? Dom and Brian thought they could, but after a few bruises and bumps all secrets shall be reveled, too bad everyone already knew! Dom/Brian slash.
Fast and the Furious, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Friendship, words: 3k+, favs: 148, follows: 38, 3/22/2013, Brian, Dom
18 Motor Oil by Hardwood Studios Because Dominic needs Brian. Period. [Dom/Brian]
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Romance & Angst, words: 4k+, favs: 209, follows: 69, 6/29/2013, Dom, Brian
10 Miami's Best-One-shot- by FallenQueen2 Team Toretto search to find Brian, they end up at Tej's garage and Rome has some things to say. A race turns deadly and Brian has a conversation to have. Post-2F2F, AU, Slash Dom/Brian. One Shot. Major spoilers for the 2nd movie. Complete. RIP Paul Walker.
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Drama & Friendship, words: 4k+, favs: 366, follows: 96, 7/5/2013, Dom, Brian, Roman
8 Family is forever by Puppy-momma When Brian and the flu become acquainted, things gets stirred up in the Toretto household, will Dom and Brian be able to put their stubbornness aside?
Fast and the Furious, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, words: 2k+, favs: 192, follows: 47, 7/16/2013, Brian, Dom
18 You Owe Me » by Tara Laurel "Brian was on fire. The heat had ripped through his chest and now the inferno was threatening to overtake him. He heard nothing. Saw nothing. Only the blaze of death, dragging him deeper and deeper under. And then suddenly a voice. Somewhere, seemingly miles away, on the other side of the flames, someone was calling his name." Three-shot. During Fast & Furious ending
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Friendship, chapters: 3, words: 3k+, favs: 183, follows: 52, updated: 1/20/2014 published: 2/4/2013, Dom, Brian
16 Stolen Innocents » by wolf lover of michigan When Brian and Dominic'a six year old neighbor has become the latest victim of a human trafficking ring, both vow to do everything in their power to save the child before the worst can happen. With a promise made to the child mortally wounded mother, Dom and Brian know failure is not in option. This is a Dominic and Brian pairing, don't like then done read.
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Romance & Crime, chapters: 2, words: 6k+, favs: 92, follows: 35, updated: 6/5/2014 published: 5/11/2014, Dom, Brian, L. Hobbs, OC
22Against the Tide » by Grace-Logan Brian goes missing, the name of the story has nothing to do with the story, it's just the song I was listening to when I wrote it, it's a good song. Now Revamped: Honestly don't know how you all put up with the crap that was in here before but damn... it was bad... Now, it's better, plus a bit more to the current chapters with a forth coming up soon ;P
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Family, chapters: 3, words: 4k+, favs: 79, follows: 96, updated: 9/26/2014 published: 3/17/2014, Dom, Brian
4 Irresistable by BBQkitten He was breathing heavily, trying to keep himself from lashing out at the small girl. He wanted nothing more than to strangle the little bitch until she turned blue but that tiny logical part of his brain knew that doing so would only lead to a one-way trip six feet under. So he did the next best thing. He punched Brian.
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Romance & Angst, words: 1k+, favs: 157, follows: 56, 10/18/2014, [Brian, Vince]
11 Shackles by BBQkitten "When was the last time you ate?" "Lunch." Dom frowned, "And before that?" Brian's brows scrunched together as he thought; trying to remember the last time he ate. It felt like so long ago and at the same time as though no time had passed at all.
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Hurt/Comfort, words: 2k+, favs: 376, follows: 118, 11/7/2014, Dom, Brian
3 Faith and Trust by BlackFox12 Brian lied to Dom and his team. Dom can't just let that go. Contains spanking and slash. Don't like? Don't read
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Angst & Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 122, follows: 48, 3/31/2015, [Brian, Dom]
8 Striking A Balance by BlackFox12 Follows Faith and Trust. Brian tries to find a balance between his feelings for Toretto and his own sense of right and wrong. Eventually, it culminates in him endangering himself to bring in a known murderer. Contains spanking and slash. Don't like? Don't read
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Angst & Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 80, follows: 34, 4/22/2015, [Dom, Brian]
11 Break Up and Break Down by One More Disaster "Go Your Own Way" 'verse. A oneshot sequel to "It's Not Easy." After finding out who the judge for his trial was going to be, Dom makes a dumb decision, leaving Mia to pick up the pieces.
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Angst & Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 90, follows: 39, 5/30/2013, Dom, Brian, Mia
5 New Trouble by One More Disaster "Go Your Own Way" 'verse. Oneshot sequel to "It's Not Easy." Letty and Brian are dealing with the fallout of the guys' run to collect Braga, waiting for Dom's trial. They really didn't need this new complication. Now, she has to hope that she's picked up enough of Brian's tricks to succeed undercover on an op where he failed.
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Friendship & Drama, words: 1k+, favs: 88, follows: 37, 5/25/2013, Brian, Letty
7 The Trouble with Hospitals by One More Disaster "Go Your Own Way" 'verse. Oneshot sequel to "It's Not Easy." Brian really hates hospitals, for a variety of reasons. It doesn't help that this time, he's got a possessive boyfriend, and a persistent nurse who just won't take no for an answer.
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Friendship & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 144, follows: 48, 5/20/2013, Brian, Mia
3A Fast and Furious Creatures Tale » by Black Shadow Night It s simple really Dom and Vince once knew Brian then they were forced to part ways thirty three years later they meet again but some things have changed beside them growing up that is. Brian and Dom BOTH had a creature inheritance. UP FOR ADOPTION.
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Supernatural & Fantasy, chapters: 3, words: 2k+, favs: 40, follows: 46, updated: 12/13/2017 published: 5/11/2015, [Brian, Dom]
5 Coming Back to Life by TenebrisNight One shot in an alternative universe with a combination of werewolves and soulnames.
Fast and the Furious, K, English, Romance & Supernatural, words: 1k+, favs: 79, follows: 36, 9/7/2015, [Brian, Dom]
122Firing On All Cyclinders » by romanceatheart2011 Brian O' Connor is one person amongst the small percentage of men that have the ability to get pregnant. He's been pregnant twice now, and has sworn to never get pregnant a third time until he finds the father of his first two pregnancies. Who he finds though might send him running in the opposite direction with his children though unless his brothers make sure the guy stays away
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Romance & Family, chapters: 8, words: 33k+, favs: 330, follows: 408, updated: 10/4/2015 published: 9/22/2013, Dom, Brian
1 Unspoken Romeo and Juliet by Queen Preferences Summary: An on looker noticed something no one ever did. Jesse/Johnny Tran mentions of Dom/Brian
Fast and the Furious, K+, English, Romance, words: 856, favs: 24, follows: 9, 3/31/2016, [Jesse, Johnny Tran] [Brian, Dom]
18 Finding Brian » by Rellik 01011993 After the last truck heist at Race Wars, Brian helped the team keep safe and hidden until they could get to Mexico. But when he sent for them to come home he was not sitting on their front steps as they'd expected. And he didn't show up anytime after, so they started searching as best they could. Brian/Xander (I hope you enjoy. Reviews are always welcome!)
Fast and the Furious & xXx, T, English, Adventure & Romance, chapters: 2, words: 4k+, favs: 191, follows: 162, updated: 7/6/2017 published: 6/14/2017, Dom, Brian
32Untitled » by Irisflower101 When Rome dies in a car accident Brian will do whatever it takes to get vengeance no matter what the cost. Now the crew must fight a new enemy Dom must protect his family but most important his boyfriend Brian from destroying himself. Dom/Brian slash!
Fast and the Furious, T, English, Family, chapters: 10, words: 15k+, favs: 88, follows: 91, updated: 5/28/2017 published: 4/15/2015, Dom, Brian, Roman
17 This Means Ride or Die » by Dark Lady Eris Brian spotted a Chevelle just up the block; normally he liked to pick up flashy imports, fast rice rockets for their getaways. However he was feeling nostalgic today for some reason, and not even the danger of being surrounded by thugs loaded up with heavy deadly machinery could distract him from his thoughts of the team, of Dom. Brian/Tuck/FDR Don't like Don't read!
Fast and the Furious & This Means War, T, English, Humor & Romance, chapters: 16, words: 34k+, favs: 107, follows: 61, updated: 6/12/2017 published: 6/7/2017, [Brian, FDR Foster, Tuck]
6 Let Me Introduce Myself to the Family by Dark Lady Eris How each member of the Toretto Team found out Brian and Vince are dating. BRIAN/VINCE DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!
Fast and the Furious, K, English, Humor & Romance, words: 3k+, favs: 214, follows: 73, 6/22/2017, [Brian, Vince] [Dom, Letty]
3 Wanderer by Dark Lady Eris You're my wanderer, little wanderer, off across the sea. You're my wanderer, little wanderer. Won't you wander back to me. Han/Brian Don't like Don't read
Fast and the Furious, K, English, Romance & Family, words: 3k+, favs: 102, follows: 49, 6/28/2017, [Brian, Han]
125 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service