Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Anime/Manga » Kuroshitsuji » For the Love of Demon Butlers and Masters- Community

Focus: Anime/Manga » Kuroshitsuji, Since: 12-16-10
Founder: sdjkcvnjdvhjdhvdvx - Stories: 20 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 0 - id: 87915
A collection of stories rated from K to M featuring your favorite demon butlers and masters. Pairings included are: SebastianXCiel, ClaudeXAlois, and SebastianXClaude (vice versa). Please send me a message if you want to be staff.

251 The Games They Play » by Disgruntled Minion The job wasn't worth the pay; playing baby-sitter to a spoiled child is enough to drive any sane man up the wall. While no one ever said the job would be easy; 10 dollars an hour so wasn't worth the trouble to put up with a spoiled brat
Kuroshitsuji, K+, English, Humor & Friendship, chapters: 10, words: 39k+, favs: 265, follows: 120, updated: 5/2/2013 published: 4/28/2011, Sebastian M., Ciel P.
82 MY Kitten by CaladriaHaru AU: 3yr old Claude has come to 5yr old Sebastian's house to play. Sebastian doesn't like sharing his things, especially his soft little kitten. Claude makes a plan to get the attention of the boy he idolizes. Warning for EXTREME MARSHMALLOW CUTENESS
Kuroshitsuji, K, English, Family & Humor, words: 2k+, favs: 79, follows: 14, 12/31/2010, Sebastian M., Claude F.
36 Ciel in Otakuland by ohhai Sebastian drops Ciel in the middle of an anime con to teach him a lesson. Crack, YAOI, funny. One-shot.
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Humor & Adventure, words: 4k+, favs: 49, follows: 9, 8/8/2010, Sebastian M., Ciel P.
12 Ciel's Mystical Adventure by reyrocks This is what happens when I get bored in English class - TOTAL RANDOMNESS! Ciel ends up on a crazy mission from the queen! R&R! I DONT OWN KUROSHITSUJI!
Kuroshitsuji, K+, English, Humor & Supernatural, words: 2k+, favs: 14, follows: 2, 10/2/2010, Ciel P., Sebastian M.
18The Newlyweds » by CookiiieMonster this is my kuroshitsuji fanfic. if you don't like yaoi then you won't like this. there will be several parts
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 2, words: 867, favs: 18, follows: 16, updated: 10/22/2010 published: 10/19/2010, Sebastian M., Ciel P.
3That Butler: Comedian » by rheanette16 My second parody fanfic next to vampire knight. Kuroshitsuji is recently the anime I watched and it had caught my heart. Sebastian is love.
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Humor & Parody, chapters: 2, words: 1k+, favs: 9, follows: 8, updated: 4/1/2010 published: 3/31/2010, Ciel P., Sebastian M.
10 His Butler, a Fitness Instructor by monkeybait Ciel sends Sebastian to the library for a book, and Sebastian doesn't exactly return with the right one.
Kuroshitsuji, K, English, Parody & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 24, follows: 4, 1/7/2010, Sebastian M., Ciel P.
344Dear Bocchan » by PeanutButterSpots Sebastian writes letters to his beloved Young Master during the brief moments when they are apart. Crack.
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Parody & Humor, chapters: 46, words: 14k+, favs: 196, follows: 165, updated: 7/24/2013 published: 5/15/2010, Sebastian M., Ciel P.
6Lost Demon! Return to Phantomhive Estate if found by meamsusan Description of lost demon: Tall. Dark. Handsome. Debateable property of Ciel Phantomhive.
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Humor, words: 482, favs: 11, follows: 16, 1/18/2010, Ciel P., Sebastian M.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top