Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » TV Shows » ER » Great Cordano Fiction

Focus: TV Shows » ER, Since: 09-14-04
Founder: kimbari - Stories: 53 - Followers: 28 - Staff: 3 - id: 220
This Community will be the repository of well written fanfics focusing on the Elizabeth Corday & Robert Romano relationship. Although ff.net restricts the C2 communities to non R stories, there are several excellent R rated Cordano stories archived at this site that belong in this repository. Email me for a list.

7 Exodus to Revelations by Rocketlover A tag challenge for 'Exodus' to write a cordano piece after Elizabeth is lightly injured whilst out playing with Paramedics...
ER, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, words: 10k+, favs: 4, follows: 2, 5/13, P. Benton, Elizabeth C., R. Romano
4Hair So Curly by IlikebigficsandIcannotlie The more time Robert spends with Lizzie, the more baffled he becomes with her hair routine.
ER, T, English, Humor, words: 3k+, favs: 3, follows: 1, 5/15, Elizabeth C., R. Romano
13Her Darkest Hours » by IlikebigficsandIcannotlie Sitting alone in the PICU with Ella, Elizabeth keeps wondering how her life took a turn for the worse to end up there. In her darkest hours, Mark is nowhere to be found after having refused to deal with Rachel and Elizabeth has a revelation about her life that she can no longer ignore.
ER, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, chapters: 3, words: 14k+, favs: 6, follows: 8, updated: 4/8 published: 2/17, Elizabeth C., R. Romano
8 Four Walls by Rocketlover Response to another tag challenge to 'write a wrong'. This takes place after Marks funeral, but before Elizabeth returns to Britain.
ER, T, English, Friendship & Hurt/Comfort, words: 4k+, favs: 5, follows: 1, 2/20, Elizabeth C., R. Romano
8 Make Amends by Rocketlover A short tag for the episode 'Do you see what I see' in response to a 'Write' a wrong challenge...as always...Cordano!
ER, K+, English, Drama & Romance, words: 3k+, favs: 6, follows: 2, 1/16, Elizabeth C., R. Romano
4 Good Nights by IlikebigficsandIcannotlie A "To Write a Wrong" Tag. Set at the end of season 4. Lizzie has a horrible day in the O.R. and Romano offers to buy her a drink to make up for it.
ER, K, English, Friendship, words: 5k+, favs: 3, follows: 1, 1/28, Elizabeth C., R. Romano
96House Of Cards » by Rocketlover Two surgeons, both equally in pain. Can they help each other heal? A Cordano story...
ER, T, English, Friendship & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 12, words: 56k+, favs: 9, follows: 13, updated: 11/23/2020 published: 6/13/2020, Elizabeth C., R. Romano
78 A Meeting at the Gala » by IlikebigficsandIcannotlie What would have happened if Elizabeth didn't skip the Surgeons' Society Gala on Christmas eve?
ER, T, English, chapters: 24, words: 97k+, favs: 4, follows: 4, updated: 2/1 published: 7/12/2020, Elizabeth C., R. Romano
27The Philadelphia Stories » by Rocketlover A collection of short stories that continue on from 'The Waiting Game,' wherein my little Cordano heart had Robert steal Lizzie away from Mark...so first outing is only fair to give Mark the woman he should have married...
ER, K+, English, Drama, chapters: 2, words: 7k+, favs: 11, follows: 9, updated: 11/3/2020 published: 3/5/2019, Mark G., Susan L., Elizabeth C., R. Romano
7Whiskissey by Rocketlover A wee Valentine's Day Cordano vignette...and also a sequel to 'Eggsnog.'
ER, K+, English, Romance & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 6, follows: 2, 2/13/2019, Elizabeth C., R. Romano
35Sometime Tomorrow : a Requiem for The Rocket by Vanillusion ... for those few of us who loved him, 'Freefalling' was a cruel, cruel blow. A requiem for Dr. Robert 'Rocket' Romano, told for me by Elizabeth. Short and simple, but utterly heartfelt.
ER, T, English, Angst, words: 874, favs: 5, 11/20/2003
9 Bliss by Rocketlover A little 'Cordano' vignette from Robert's point of view..adult theme warning for Cordano lovin'...
ER, T, English, Romance, words: 705, favs: 3, follows: 1, 1/23/2019, Elizabeth C., R. Romano
2 Guardian Angel by GoddessofSnark I watch you, protect you every day. Cordano, post missing.
ER, K+, English, Angst & Romance, words: 725, favs: 1, 1/9/2004
2 Hopeless by GoddessofSnark I never realised i loved you until it was too late. Now I wish I could have your hope. Cordano
ER, T, English, Angst & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 3, 1/8/2004
19 Heartbreak: My Story » by Calculated Artificiality What is Heartbreak? It's knowing your life can never be the same, that you can never be the same. Romano POV This is his story. Cordano COMPLETED.
ER, K+, English, Drama & Angst, chapters: 5, words: 7k+, favs: 3, updated: 6/24/2005 published: 8/12/2004
4 Weep by GoddessofSnark Cordano friendshipsemi love, Robert comforts Lizzie after Mark's death.
ER, K+, English, Angst & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 1, 2/5/2004
19The Near Distant Future by Merrymime An ER doc is having trouble with his daughter. Can you guess who they are before I tell you at the end?
ER, K+, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 2, 6/15/2003
3Rocket's Advocate by totallygone Cordano in The Advocate
ER, T, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 3, 5/2/2003
12A Dream in the Night by WhittyOne A Romano resolution, if you will... Please be aware this tiny little work is based heavily on season nine spoilers. As always, feedback is adored...
ER, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 1k+, favs: 4, follows: 1, 2/18/2003
10Hallways and Streetlights by Rube "Robert, yes," she started, her right hand moving to the neck of her robe and holding it closed – not that it was in any real danger of slipping. "What a surprise."
ER, K+, English, Angst & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 7, 1/31/2003
143 Just for a time » by Christina12 A Cordano fiction taking place after Season 9. Please R&R- it's my first fan fiction. Lo and behold it's finally completed! Thanks to everyone for the supportive reviews.
ER, T, English, Romance & Angst, chapters: 44, words: 43k+, favs: 22, follows: 3, updated: 7/15/2004 published: 5/25/2003
64 He is Human » by Calculated Artificiality Cordano... No Arm loss, No Mark, and obviously No death. Corday isn't exactly having a good day, and she lashes out at Romano. But through this lashing, Corday comes to realize that Romano isn't who everyone thinks he is... He actually IS human.
ER, K+, English, Angst & Romance, chapters: 18, words: 28k+, favs: 15, follows: 1, updated: 7/29/2004 published: 3/30/2004
75 I Can Feel You Falling » by cordano-carby -THIS FIC IS NOW COMPLETED- Cordano friendship-possible romance, late season 9. Finally uploaded chapter 15- part two of the two-part conclusion. It's the conversation you've all been waiting for... Please read and review, this one last time...
ER, K, English, Angst & Romance, chapters: 15, words: 19k+, favs: 11, follows: 4, updated: 8/27/2003 published: 4/15/2003
153 The Waiting Game » by Rocketlover An incident in the ER does not end well for Robert….but still beats helicopters hands down. Set late season 6 before Elizabeth and Mark get too serious…..hey, everything comes to those who wait…..Waiting is over, final chapter is up...
ER, T, English, Drama & Romance, chapters: 18, words: 77k+, favs: 19, follows: 10, updated: 2/18/2019 published: 11/12/2018, Elizabeth C., R. Romano
16 Eggsnog by Rocketlover A little Cordano Christmas vignette.
ER, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 873, favs: 6, follows: 3, 12/11/2018, Elizabeth C., R. Romano
42 | Page 1 2 Next »

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service