Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Books » Hunchback of Notre Dame » Hugo's Hunchback

Focus: Books » Hunchback of Notre Dame, Since: 11-18-08
Founder: gravity01 - Stories: 33 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 64107
No Disney here, kids! This is a compilation of fanfiction based on the book version of The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

I'm not as avid a reader as I once was so, if you see a fic (or have written a fic) that deserves to be on this list... please send me a PM! Thanks!

1 God is kind by PhoenixFire777 This is a one-shot from Gudule's point of view. it's about her love for Agnes, her daughter and how, deep within she still has hope. Please review. It's my first story about Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Tragedy, words: 493, favs: 2, follows: 2, 3/26/2014, Sister Gudule
2 Half a Conversation by TheInkgirl A semi-coherent late-night coversation taking place between two characters in the book-version HoND universe.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, K, English, Humor & Romance, words: 317, favs: 1, 12/9/2009
5 Gypsy rose by PlusSizeAngel Book-based one-shot, alternative ending.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Drama, words: 643, favs: 3, follows: 1, 9/5/2010, C. Frollo
32 Unholy Flames by diamonds to dust If she would not come willingly to him at the threshold of heaven, then he would pursue her into hell… Frollo visits Esmeralda in her prison. Oneshot.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, words: 3k+, favs: 69, follows: 17, 6/8/2011, C. Frollo, Esmeralda
43Escape From Paris » by Ana Blackwood Esmeralda chooses the archdeacon over the gallows, much to everyone's surprise. Fleeing Paris was the easy part—now, they're stuck with each other for better or worse. It's amazing what a trip to Jehan's will change. Jehan/OC and CF/E
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Romance & Adventure, chapters: 21, words: 35k+, favs: 43, follows: 44, updated: 12/13/2010 published: 6/22/2010, C. Frollo, Esmeralda
32I Am No Longer A Child » by EsmeraldaGilberte The night at La Falourdel's when Esmeralda meets Phoebus. Phoebus actually succeeds in "deflowering" Esmeralda. She finds the experience to be painful and unloving. Phoebus leaves before Esmeralda wakes up, but a certain someone else is there.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Drama & Angst, chapters: 14, words: 23k+, favs: 25, follows: 11, updated: 5/26/2010 published: 4/28/2010, Esmeralda, Phoebus
9Daughter Of Egypt » by Ecardina An insight into the minds of several characters within the novel concerning La Esmeralda and also eventually into the mind of La Esmeralda herself. Starting with Gudule- Esmeralda's long lost mother.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, K+, English, Tragedy & Drama, chapters: 3, words: 2k+, favs: 6, follows: 6, updated: 2/16/2010 published: 11/5/2008, Sister Gudule, Esmeralda
15 Fulfilled Desire by thunderings Three kisses, three different men. Three times Esmeralda has been kissed. Book verse.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, K+, English, Drama & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 36, follows: 5, 12/28/2009, Esmeralda, Quasimodo
12For Always by LadyBastet92 Love is stronger then death; love is stronger then goodbye. Quasimodo/Esmeralda. Hugo-based. One-shot.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, K, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, words: 3k+, favs: 30, follows: 5, 12/21/2009, Quasimodo, Esmeralda
4 Agonizing Shame by WrittenOnTheSubwayWalls A step into Frollo's mind as he thinks about his love and lust for Esmeralda.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Angst, words: 497, favs: 13, follows: 2, 12/14/2009, C. Frollo, Esmeralda
2 La Mouche by icedpryce Dom Frollo's reflection of fate and the futility of man, a rather cheerful topic, methinks. This was just done on a whim, as inspiration is fleeting, fickle, and swift. This takes place when Frollo watches the spider kill the fly. Enjoy! ENGLISH
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Spiritual, words: 796, favs: 1, follows: 1, 11/23/2009, C. Frollo
4 Tu Vas Me Détruire by Aryang You will destroy me, little merchant of illusion." A one-shot with Frollo's thoughts about Esmeralda. Based on the book and on the song "Tu Vas Me Détruire", from the musical Notre Dame de Paris. I would appreciate some feedback. R/R
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Drama, words: 674, favs: 8, follows: 1, 10/20/2009, C. Frollo
52 Once For All » by Sweet September Storm Esmeralda did not want to die. "One word of kindness, say one word, but one word!" That was all he had asked of her. She only hoped that word was not too late. A much-needed alternate ending to 'Notre-Dame de Paris.' Claude does not return to the cathedral.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Drama & Romance, chapters: 7, words: 12k+, favs: 95, follows: 30, updated: 5/18/2010 published: 8/6/2009, C. Frollo, Esmeralda
61Last Year's Snows: An 'Education Sentimentale' » by Doc M Bookverse AU ending, in which everyone lives! Lessons in life and love await 2 girls, 3 boys, and a goat. 11: Pâquette begins her lessons with Claude, but who is really teaching whom what? And a long-lost relative turns up.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 11, words: 39k+, favs: 33, follows: 33, updated: 9/9/2010 published: 7/12/2009, [P. Gringoire, Esmeralda] C. Frollo, Sister Gudule
6 When Love Destroys by broadwaygirl818 Dom Claude Frollo desires La Esmeralda, but she will not have him. Thus, the love he bears towards her will destroy both the priest and the gypsy. This is a narrative told from the priest's point of view.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Drama & Angst, words: 672, favs: 10, follows: 1, 5/5/2009
8 Chapter Drabbles » by TillysTealeaves A series of 100 word responces, each one corresponding to a different chapter of The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Please let me know if you can think of a better title!
Hunchback of Notre Dame, K+, English, chapters: 58, words: 7k+, favs: 2, follows: 2, updated: 4/24/2009 published: 8/3/2008
12 The Night That God Died » by EsmeraldaGilberte A short fic from Claude's POV, after Esmeralda dies.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Angst, chapters: 4, words: 1k+, favs: 6, follows: 1, updated: 4/1/2009 published: 3/10/2009
7 Every Woman Has A Name by EsmeraldaGilberte A book based Phoebus fic.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Angst & Drama, words: 557, favs: 6, follows: 1, 3/17/2009
4 My Only Love by EsmeraldaGilberte Book based. Fleur-De-Lys' POV. Better summary inside. I wrote this while listening to an old Sailor Moon song...the title of this is the title of the song.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 518, favs: 2, follows: 1, 3/16/2009
1 I Just Wanna be God! by EsmeraldaGilberte My first Clopin fic. Based on the book, and on the 1997 live action adaptation. Compaion piece to "The Night That God Died" and "Without You, I'm Gone."
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Angst & Spiritual, words: 430, favs: 2, follows: 1, 3/11/2009
20 Brotherly Advice » by Scorpicus Jehan gets the opportunity to give Dom Claude some advice on women. Booze, brothels and brotherly bonding result. Utterly book based. Complete.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, chapters: 5, words: 14k+, favs: 32, follows: 5, 3/21/2009, C. Frollo, Jehan Frollo
10 Forgiveness by LadyBastet92 Esmeralda's thoughts before she is hung. How can one ask for forgivness if she doesn't even know the crime she commited? One-shot, Victor Hugo based.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, K, English, Tragedy & Angst, words: 1k+, favs: 13, follows: 3, 3/15/2009
13 Lord Have Mercy by Beckoning.Disaster I was going to Hell now, of that I was certain... Rated T because Frollo just has that creepy, twisted undertone not suitable for kiddos.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Angst & Spiritual, words: 806, favs: 10, follows: 3, 12/12/2008, C. Frollo, Esmeralda
127The Consequences of Selling One’s Soul » by sepler There was no night… no day. There was no music, no joy, no Phoebus. No, none of that remained for poor Esmeralda. The rest of the world had completely vanished, leaving her nothing but... him. While in prison, Esmeralda accepts Frollo's offer. Book based.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Romance & Angst, chapters: 13, words: 25k+, favs: 101, follows: 95, updated: 8/2/2009 published: 7/28/2008, C. Frollo, Esmeralda
22The Little Sparrow » by Dance of the Crazed Esmeralda saves herself and agrees to flee with Claude. But, her plans may not go as well as she planned. An alternate ending.
Hunchback of Notre Dame, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Tragedy, chapters: 3, words: 5k+, favs: 11, follows: 20, updated: 1/31/2009 published: 7/26/2008
29 | Page 1 2 Next »

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service