Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Movies » Rise of the Guardians » Jack's Wind

Focus: Movies » Rise of the Guardians, Since: 01-08-14
Founder: SilverSamurai26 - Stories: 8 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 0 - id: 112107
A community that centers around Jack's closest (invisible) friend, Wind. S/he hasn't been getting too much attention, so I thought s/he could use some love. No rules on what stories are allowed, as long as they're written with care and the story is about Wind. (I'd like to steer clear of stories that simply feature Wind as a side character...) Enjoy!

44Finding my place » by Ur fan Jack Frost is a guardian, has defeated Pitch and found a family. Will he be able to trust them? Tell them his past? How does Wind deal with having to share her best friend? Sounds quite intriguing doesn't it? Memories will be seen, crushes will be had, Jack will disappear and much more. Some tough moments, and (I hope)some touching ones. But mostly this will be... Fun
Rise of the Guardians, T, English, chapters: 25, words: 94k+, favs: 68, follows: 79, updated: 1/2 published: 5/13/2015, Jack Frost, Wind
3 A Boy Who Envied The Wind by InvisibleGeek Title is explanation enough. Oneshot.
Rise of the Guardians, K, English, Hurt/Comfort & Angst, words: 451, favs: 15, follows: 9, 3/27/2015, Jack Frost, Wind
19What if? » by AriArlene Some scenarios that I think may be interesting, or maybe just won't get out of my head. Wide range of AU's. Rated T to avoid offending anyone. In general will include the big four, Jack, Pitch, and various OC's.
Rise of the Guardians, T, English, Humor, chapters: 53, words: 111k+, favs: 17, follows: 27, updated: 3/24/2016 published: 3/23/2014
3 Enjoy, Because Wind Said So by WatUCWatIC Jack isn't used to being clumsy, but he's not in his best element (that is to say, it's no longer winter in Burgess). How he wishes he could fly out to a colder place, like wherever those geese came from for example (or were they ducks?). ImageNotMine
Rise of the Guardians, K, English, Family & Humor, words: 708, favs: 21, follows: 4, 5/24/2014, Jack Frost, Wind
214You'll Never Know » by Xion5 What if I told you that Jack Frost was never really alone? Not once in 300 years. He just never knew it. This is the story of the one spirit who is truly alone. Who can't be seen by anyone, not even by the one she loves most. She has no name, and the moon has never spoken to her. She is the wind. And she is completely alone. Future JackxOC and rated T because I'm cautious.
Rise of the Guardians, T, English, Angst & Drama, chapters: 20, words: 145k+, favs: 184, follows: 207, updated: 6/4/2015 published: 9/8/2013, Jack Frost, Wind
6North Wind » by SilverSamurai26 Not many wonder who North Wind was in his human life. Not many even know he exists. This is his story, of before he became North Wind. Back when he was just a nomadic Inuit boy, who lived in the harsh world of ancient Northern Alaska. (No pairings. OCs because this takes place WAY before the other guardians [excluding Bunny and Sandy] were even born.)
Rise of the Guardians, K+, English, Adventure & Family, chapters: 3, words: 7k+, favs: 2, follows: 7, updated: 10/24/2014 published: 4/21/2014, Man in the Moon, OC, Wind
8The Winter's Wind » by Moira Spiorad A year after the downfall of Pitch Black, a new threat to the children of the world appears. Manny has decided to add a new Guardian. But who she is will leave Jack Frost speechless. The new Guardian must rise to the occasion and face her past. Can she stop Rage Red's revenge on the Guardians or will she lose sight of her mortal past and succumb to endless rage?
Rise of the Guardians, T, English, Fantasy & Romance, chapters: 2, words: 2k+, favs: 11, follows: 22, updated: 12/3/2013 published: 11/28/2013, Jack Frost, North, OC, Wind
20 A Snowflake in the Wind by h4amarch It is clear that this little child doesn't know who he is. That is fine with her. What's your name? he asks the child, who grins and says something in his language that Wind struggles to understand. Ak? That's a peculiar name, she giggles while sweeping around him. The Wind meets her little Snowflake for the first time. Jack is just confused about what his name is. Oneshot.
Rise of the Guardians, K, English, Hurt/Comfort & Friendship, words: 1k+, favs: 105, follows: 26, 4/26/2013, Jack Frost, Wind

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top