Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » TV Shows » Psych » Jules Whump!

Focus: TV Shows » Psych, Since: 01-11-15
Founder: me122334 - Stories: 11 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 0 - id: 118187
Okay, so there are like 50 million Shawn whump stories out there, but what about our favorite junior detective? (Unless someone out there happens to know a different junior detective who they like better.) Why can't Juliet get a little banged up too? So yeah, I'll be adding any form of Jules whump to this: a little, a lot, sickness (does that count as whump?), injuries, whatever.

Shules is always preferred here, but not required.

4Playing With Fire » by DARWIN51 Some of the bullets were meant to hit her. Some weren't. But this man never missed his mark. The next international war may have just brought itself overseas and lit its spark in Santa Barbara, and Juliet is caught in the middle of it. /Semi-established Shules. Juliet/Lassiter partnership.
Psych, K+, English, Crime & Suspense, chapters: 2, words: 3k+, favs: 7, follows: 7, 11/13/2015, Juliet oH., Carlton L., Shawn S.
58Until it's gone » by StarsInTheRiver You never realize what you have until you see how easily it could be taken from you. When a simple burglary turns out to be much more, will Shawn be able to find a way to save himself and the one he loves? Shules. Set somewhere late season five. Jules whump.
Psych, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, chapters: 7, words: 12k+, favs: 16, follows: 43, updated: 6/10/2013 published: 12/9/2012, Shawn S., Juliet oH.
11What Doesn't Kill You Might Try Again » by circus-freak-writer Shawn, Jules, and Gus chase after the ring thief and things take a turn for the worst. Someone's heart stops beating before they can get to the hospital and who loses someone they love? 100% Shules (and of course Gus) Long one!
Psych, K+, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 14, words: 16k+, favs: 7, follows: 17, updated: 4/6/2015 published: 3/12/2015, Shawn S., Juliet oH.
5Humans were not Meant to be in Nature » by me122334 Jules is about to find this out the hard way. She finally convinces Shawn to go on a camping trip with her, but things don't really go as planned. I know I do it a lot, but Juliet is just so fun to whump. Two-shot.
Psych, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, chapters: 2, words: 1k+, favs: 6, follows: 4, updated: 4/28/2015 published: 3/16/2015, [Juliet oH., Shawn S.]
8 Bandages by NobleCaliber Having decided that the Medics can not possibly have done a good enough job, he rebandages her wounds, also doing his best to keep those old wounds, the ones that kept her up at night which were cut too deep and healed too thin, from opening up again.
Psych, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 25, follows: 4, 8/27/2011, Shawn S., Juliet oH.
59 Necessary Sacrifices » by redwolffclaw Juliet is hurt on a routine call, and Henry is there for her because Shawn can't be. How will they cope when one of the most important people in their lives is barely hanging on. Written for a request on the Psychfic Forums and expanded due to reader demand.
Psych, T, English, Angst & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 9, words: 21k+, favs: 71, follows: 40, updated: 4/14/2013 published: 3/13/2013, Shawn S., Henry S., Juliet oH.
104 Staying Strong » by Psychlinite What if the car accident in True Grits had been worse? When Juliet has trouble breathing, an X-Ray shows something a little more serious than anyone could have imagined. How will Juliet be able to stay strong through everything that is thrown at her? SHULES! Please read and review!
Psych, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, chapters: 37, words: 63k+, favs: 45, follows: 61, updated: 6/16/2018 published: 1/23/2013, Shawn S., Juliet oH.
20 The Fighter » by ShulesFan99 Juliet is in a car accident and ends up in a hospital. Is better than it sounds (according to me). Set sometimes in the beginning of season 6. Shules. The Chief will be in this story too, just a little later on. Rated T. Please review :-)
Psych, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, chapters: 10, words: 12k+, favs: 20, follows: 24, updated: 8/17/2014 published: 4/15/2014, Juliet oH., Shawn S., Carlton L., Burton G./Gus
4 A Shules Sick Day by me122334 Pretty much what the title says. Set a little bit after the season 7 finale. Rated T for language. Psych not mine.
Psych, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 971, favs: 22, follows: 9, 11/11/2014, [Shawn S., Juliet oH.] Henry S.
8Christmas Came Early, and This Story is Your Present » by me122334 Okay, so it's a little early to be writing a Christmas fic, but I'm just unique like that. It's Shawn and Juliet's first Christmas as a couple, but how can everything go smoothly when the author of this story loves whump? Set somewhere in the later episodes of season 5.
Psych, T, English, Humor & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 8, words: 4k+, favs: 14, follows: 16, updated: 12/13/2014 published: 11/4/2014, [Juliet oH., Shawn S.] Carlton L., Burton G./Gus
11Stay With Me » by Grimmster Girl Juliet is driving home from work and gets into a car accident. Takes place during early season 7. Lots of Juliet whump, some angst, some romance, lots of hurt/comfort, and lots of friendship. Rated T for possible later chapters.
Psych, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Friendship, chapters: 3, words: 3k+, favs: 11, follows: 19, updated: 1/19/2015 published: 12/28/2014, [Shawn S., Juliet oH.] Carlton L., Burton G./Gus

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service