Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » TV Shows » Wizards of Waverly Place » Justin/Alex Brother-sister stories

Focus: TV Shows » Wizards of Waverly Place, Since: 04-12-10
Founder: Fangirl Turned Adult - Stories: 64 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 0 - id: 80479
Are you tired of all the Jalex incest stories? Come here to read the few stories that feature Justin/Alex as brother and sister and not a couple. PM me if you know more such stories.

9Just because you guys hate me by QuierdoMusic Alex and Justin have a talk after the series finale. I really love the show... NOT Jalex... Hope you guys like it. R&R
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 32, follows: 11, 9/12/2012, Alex R., Justin R.
1The train to freedom by TheLastShadowMan Alex wakes up early in the mornig of Justin's eighteenth birthday and decides to go into the wizard world to get him something special, but things won't be as easy as they seem.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Adventure & Family, words: 819, favs: 2, follows: 1, 8/25/2011, Alex R., Justin R.
30 Wizards of Waverly Place Horror Movie » by Thor2000 Hollywood is interested in using the Waverly Street Sub Station as a location to film a movie, one that sounds eerily similar to Justin and Alex's lives as young wizards. Just who knows their secret and can Alex stop the movie from being made?
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Mystery & Humor, chapters: 10, words: 28k+, favs: 23, follows: 15, updated: 9/1/2011 published: 5/24/2011, Justin R., Alex R.
Wizards Of Waverly Place FanFic Episode 1 by JKCosgrove FF Ep. 1: When Alex misses her boyfriend, who lives in Ohio & she only contacts over the phone, she uses a spell to transport herself to where he lives; but things get kinda bad when she forgets her wand & the portal to go back to New York is closing.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K, English, Family & Humor, words: 2k+, favs: 2, follows: 2, 10/14/2011, Alex R., Justin R.
20Alex's Bad Karma » by LizziePotter123 Alex has avoided punishement for her schemes so much, it's gotten to her head...and has landed her in dangerous situations. Will all that change when Justin assumes a new role in her life? THIS IS NOT A JALEX FIC.
Wizards of Waverly Place, T, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 2, words: 1k+, favs: 16, follows: 24, updated: 5/27/2013 published: 10/28/2011, Alex R., Justin R.
1Wizards from A to Z by kshulesv96 A collection of small stories about the adventures of Alex, Justin, Max, and other characters. Each chapter will have a theme starting with each letter of the alphabet starting with A and ending at Z. I may repeat if I finish it.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Humor, words: 357, favs: 3, follows: 2, 11/26/2011, Alex R., Justin R.
17 Wizards Of Waverly Place The Holdover » by Thor2000 Something strange is happening behind the scenes of Waverly Place, and it's dangerously coming close to the Russo Family. Can they figure out what it is before it is too late?
Suite Life series & Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Supernatural & Humor, chapters: 16, words: 37k+, favs: 7, follows: 7, updated: 11/2/2012 published: 12/3/2011, Maddie F., Alex R.
8My Last Days In New York » by AlexandraRusso1 Teresa Alex's mom finds out how horrible Alex is at school and decides to send her to boarding school in her Grandma's town. Meaning NO magic. Alex has to convince her mother not to let her go before summer holidays finish. can she do it?
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Humor & Drama, chapters: 10, words: 9k+, favs: 8, follows: 8, updated: 12/9/2011 published: 10/4/2011, Alex R., Justin R.
7 The Bond That Can't Be Broken by Peonywinx It's no secret that Alex loves to play pranks on Justin, just to make his life miserable. But when Justin blows up at her one day, he discovers a deeper reason behind her actions.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, words: 2k+, favs: 98, follows: 23, 12/9/2011, Justin R., Alex R.
19Wizards of Waverly Place: He's Evil » by The Master Commander The thing is, everyone thought Alex was the only evil genius in the family.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K, English, Humor, chapters: 3, words: 4k+, favs: 36, follows: 28, updated: 12/22/2011 published: 2/1/2011, Alex R., Justin R.
11 Forever by TheWolfHourx "Periods punctuated, 'The End' was typed, and books closed. But the tale of the Russo siblings would live on… Forever." My tribute to Wizard's, you will be missed. Jalex or non-Jalex, either way works.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, words: 2k+, favs: 24, follows: 8, 1/6/2012, Alex R., Justin R.
4 Brother First Wizard Nevermore by Marie S Zachary Justin gives his powers to Alex so she can be with Mason
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Family & Angst, words: 234, favs: 14, follows: 6, 1/8/2012, Alex R., Justin R.
8 All Grown Up by buffyangelinfinitdesire So you decided to do the right thing instead of the smart thing. You decided to listen to your heart instead of your brain and your greed and your ego, and you gave up the power.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Family, words: 594, favs: 23, follows: 4, 1/7/2012, Justin R., Alex R.
9 For Now by Saxophones Justin realizes that becoming head of WizTech has consequences, but Alex tries to show him the bright side. Not Jalex, except in a sibling relationship. My first WOWP story. A one shot.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, words: 742, favs: 23, follows: 7, 1/7/2012, Justin R., Alex R.
3 Congratulations by yokainomiko You've finally won. Too bad you didn't want it. Alex thinks about the family wizard competition.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Family, words: 1k+, favs: 22, follows: 6, 1/12/2012, Alex R., Justin R.
11 Butterfly Kisses by superbatnerdxx Their parents died when they were young, and Justin became the father figure. 16 years later, Alex will marry. Justin gives her away. One-shot. Songfic: Butterfly Kisses.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Family, words: 2k+, favs: 24, follows: 7, 6/16/2011, Alex R., Justin R.
1Needing Each Other by Ronnie Ravenly Just a sibling-fic of Justin and Alex and how they fill each other out.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K, English, Family, words: 270, favs: 6, follows: 4, 3/24/2011, Justin R., Alex R.
9 nightmares, little girls, and guilt by buffyangelinfinitdesire Justin ends up saying something that really hurts Alex, and he feels absolutely awful.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, words: 1k+, favs: 72, follows: 18, 12/18/2010, Alex R., Justin R.
10 Justin's Journal by Alex Kade The title says it all! Just a short playing with some humor.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K, English, Humor & Family, words: 1k+, favs: 10, follows: 3, 1/15/2011, Justin R., Alex R.
33 Not an Alexment » by tilante Justin's tired of Alex getting away with everything - and he's in charge while Jerry and Theresa are gone. Can he manage to catch up with Alex and actually give her a real punishment? No romance, just family. Not an "Alex Gets Punished"-verse story.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Humor & Family, chapters: 7, words: 6k+, favs: 16, follows: 11, updated: 5/23/2011 published: 1/25/2011, Justin R., Alex R.
10 Talk to me Alex by moonstone1987 Ok I fixed this story up a little, This is a sweet brother sister, story, No paring.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, words: 2k+, favs: 24, follows: 10, 12/1/2010, Alex R., Justin R.
11Not So Smart » by Ocean7 You may find this hard to believe, but truth be told, I'm not as smart as people think I am.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Family & Drama, chapters: 6, words: 3k+, favs: 7, follows: 7, updated: 12/10/2010 published: 10/21/2010, Justin R.
12 Coloring by writerchic16 Alex and Justin argue over coloring, not for the first time.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K, English, Humor & Family, words: 1k+, favs: 19, follows: 7, 11/11/2010, Alex R., Justin R.
6 Justice by zherotan Set nowhere in particular in the series. The first thing he thinks when he hears about it is: Finally, justice. And then he wonders what kind of brother he is.
Wizards of Waverly Place, T, English, Family & Drama, words: 806, favs: 18, follows: 8, 10/16/2010, Justin R., Alex R.
12 Tales from Waverly Place » by funvince Series of oneshots about the friendship between Justin & Alex. Ch 5: It may be the future but some things never change. Inspired by this line - Alex: If you help, when I'm 30 and mom and dad kick me out of the house, I promise I will not move in with you.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Family & Friendship, chapters: 5, words: 7k+, favs: 24, follows: 10, updated: 10/21/2010 published: 10/3/2010, Alex R., Justin R.
57 | Page 1 .. Last Next »

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service