Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Cartoons » WordGirl » Kim's Favorite FanFics

Focus: Cartoons » WordGirl, Since: 11-12-13
Founder: KimDWil71 - Stories: 54 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 0 - id: 111074
These are what I consider to be the best fanfictions on this site. Some will be crossovers and others won't be. Only finished stories will be added to this archive. Once a story is finished and if I decide it's the best, I'll add it to my community.

40 Changes » by crazytomboy78 In this prequel to Scary Thoughts, Becky's life is turned upside-down when things begin to change between her and Tobey, and her parents don't like it one bit! Can Becky get her parents to approve of her budding friendship with Tobey, or will it all be ruined? Can Becky handle this and the difficulty of realizing that she belongs to two places, or is it all too much?
WordGirl, K, English, Drama & Romance, chapters: 9, words: 14k+, favs: 22, follows: 19, updated: 12/29/2013 published: 7/2/2013, WordGirl/Becky B., Tobey M.
69 The Doctor Is In » by otempora16 Becky Botsford may be an alien, but she's never had any trouble living on Earth - until she's struck with a bizarre disease that no human doctor can cure. Only one person has studied Lexiconians enough to have any hope of saving her. Unfortunately, he's trapped deep within his own mind, under the control of a malevolent mouse...
WordGirl, K+, English, Friendship, chapters: 6, words: 23k+, favs: 112, follows: 41, updated: 12/17/2013 published: 4/24/2013, WordGirl/Becky B., Dr. Two-Brains
3 Wordgirl's Merry Christmas Party by KimDWil71 This is a short companion story for the Christmas story I wrote last year called "Wordgirl's Merry Christmas". This is what happened during the Christmas party that the villains threw for Wordgirl and Huggy, thanking them for giving them gifts and all. Hope you like it. I don't own any charaters from Wordgirl and I don't own The Nutcracker or any of the songs.
WordGirl, K+, English, Spiritual & Friendship, words: 2k+, favs: 6, follows: 2, 12/11/2013, WordGirl/Becky B., Tobey M., Granny May, Lady Redundant Woman
7 A Very Wordgirl Christmas by crazytomboy78 A few short one-shots featuring the gang celebrating Christmas. Contains TobeyxBecky fluff!
WordGirl, K, English, Humor & Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 20, follows: 10, 12/11/2013, [WordGirl/Becky B., Tobey M.] TJ B., Violet H.
19 Becky in the Nutcracker » by CartoonNerd12 Just in time for the Holidays! This is a version of what Word Girl would be like in a Nutcracker story. It's derived from both the book and ballet. Happy Holidays!
WordGirl, K+, English, Fantasy & Adventure, chapters: 6, words: 11k+, favs: 16, follows: 10, updated: 12/13/2013 published: 11/3/2013, WordGirl/Becky B., Dr. Two-Brains, Tobey M.
57 Wordbot's Revenge » by Dead-user404 Wordgirl finds a blue orb...doesn't sound like a big deal, right? Wrong! Little does Wordgirl know that keeping the small orb will bring incomprehensible destruction to her city...and possibly the world if she doesn't stop it. R&R
WordGirl, T, English, Suspense & Angst, chapters: 7, words: 11k+, favs: 12, follows: 8, updated: 10/13/2012 published: 8/20/2012, WordGirl/Becky B., Tobey M.
36 Word Girl: The Musical! » by CartoonNerd12 I wanted to do something like this for a little while now. Featuring songs from three of my favorite Broadway shows, Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Wicked, and the Phantom of the Opera, including any other song from a hit Broadway show. Dr. Two-Brains accidently creates a machine that forces everybody to sing! Now Word Girl and her friends must endure a musical adventure!
WordGirl, K+, English, Humor & Suspense, chapters: 9, words: 22k+, favs: 22, follows: 12, updated: 8/15/2013 published: 7/26/2013, WordGirl/Becky B., Dr. Two-Brains, Tobey M.
28 Word Girl's Nega-verse » by CartoonNerd12 What if Word Girl went into a land that was the opposite to her world? And that she met an evil twin of herself! As she enters to the city of Un-Fair City!
WordGirl, K+, English, Suspense & Romance, chapters: 8, words: 14k+, favs: 21, follows: 10, updated: 7/20/2013 published: 6/20/2013, WordGirl/Becky B., Narrator, Tobey M.
20 When the Light Dies by MiraMeraki Tobey's Valentine's Day gift to WordGirl goes horribly wrong, causing WordGirl to discover a darker side of herself and Tobey to discover a stunning revelation about his beloved heroine. One-shot. Prequel to Forgotten Destiny, A Symbol of Hope, and Angel's Sacrifice. Book 1 of the Radiance series. Rated T for violence and a little creepiness.
WordGirl, T, English, Suspense & Drama, words: 6k+, favs: 11, follows: 4, 7/25/2012, WordGirl/Becky B., Cpt. Huggyface/Bob B.
86 Tobey's Birthday » by snheetah Tobey has a birthday party. However, it gets ruined by Victoria Best and Eileen. WordGirl tries to help but other villains are running a muck. Tobey ends up helping WordGirl but his birthday is ruined. Will WordGirl help him have a good birthday?
WordGirl, K+, English, chapters: 9, words: 12k+, favs: 41, follows: 22, updated: 8/10/2012 published: 10/31/2011, [WordGirl/Becky B., Tobey M.]
49 The Visitor » by BornAgainINChrist A WordGirl drabble in honor of the WordGirl 2012 movie. WordGirl meets the new intergalactic visitor Ms. Power. Though, is she a superhero or a super villain? Ms. Powers teaches WordGirl about crime fighting but WordGirl begins to change
WordGirl, K, English, Mystery & Adventure, chapters: 16, words: 17k+, favs: 15, follows: 8, updated: 2/20/2012 published: 1/22/2012, WordGirl/Becky B., Cpt. Huggyface/Bob B.
46 The Return of Miss Power » by snheetah She came to Earth to rule it with WordGirl. She fled from Earth when WordGirl defeated her. But now, she will return with other aliens to assist her in ruling the Earth. Is Earth and WordGirl herself in the brink of destruction?
WordGirl, K+, English, Adventure & Suspense, chapters: 7, words: 9k+, favs: 8, follows: 7, updated: 9/28/2012 published: 2/25/2012, WordGirl/Becky B., Cpt. Huggyface/Bob B.
33 Roses » by lolimnotherebeach What happens when you take a genius superhero, add an evil half-rat man, throw in a crazy girl, who's obsessed with roses, and top it all off with a magic rose that causes nothing but awkwardness? Answer, a whole bunch of CHAOS! Future WGx2B
WordGirl, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 8, words: 6k+, favs: 4, follows: 5, updated: 11/21/2012 published: 10/11/2012, WordGirl/Becky B., Dr. Two-Brains
27 Speak Softly and Carry Some Big Words » by Cartoonofan Tired of always being foiled by WordGirl, the Butcher travels to another city to rob it to his heart's content. WordGirl & Huggy follow him, and soon find themselves befriending a young girl and her talking dog. Can they stop the Butcher without revealing their superhero identities?
WordGirl & Martha Speaks, K, English, Friendship & Adventure, chapters: 6, words: 11k+, favs: 27, follows: 11, updated: 11/9/2013 published: 1/11/2013, WordGirl/Becky B.
25 Reform » by Sophia Banks Becky decides it's time some of the most dangerous Criminals learn to become law abiding citizens! But it turns out to be way harder then she thought, she can't connect with any of them! Until something happens and the group is stuck the only thing they can do…Is talk to each other. Multi chapter story.
WordGirl, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Friendship, chapters: 7, words: 7k+, favs: 12, follows: 4, updated: 10/14/2013 published: 9/18/2013
10 Life is a Treasure » by zimvids Becky and her friends set off to find the Hansett treasure with 4 villians secretly trailing behind them. Who will find it 1st? Wordgirl version of the new penguins special: "The Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel. Poor summary though
WordGirl, K, English, chapters: 5, words: 6k+, favs: 6, follows: 2, updated: 8/18/2010 published: 7/14/2010
3 Lady Redundant Damsel in Distress by Megamafan16 Featured Words: Conspiracy, Horde. Lady Redundant Woman's been kidnapped as part of an evil conspiracy! Can WordGirl save her before the city's overrun with hordes of copies?
WordGirl, K+, English, Adventure & Humor, words: 4k+, favs: 5, follows: 4, 5/2/2011, Lady Redundant Woman
140 I don't care right? » by happydreamer After staying up late the night before Becky, in her haste to get to school, finds herself sidetracked by an unlikely friend...
WordGirl, K+, English, Friendship & Romance, chapters: 11, words: 18k+, favs: 34, follows: 16, updated: 12/14/2012 published: 6/26/2012, Tobey M., WordGirl/Becky B.
96 Just A Little Mind Control » by crazytomboy78 After running into Mr. Big, Tobey develops a way to get Wordgirl to love him...by mind control! But when he figures out her secret identity, will he still want her? But even more important, when Mr. Big betrays their partnership, how will they handle it?
WordGirl, K, English, Drama & Romance, chapters: 10, words: 16k+, favs: 35, follows: 18, updated: 6/6/2012 published: 3/27/2012, Tobey M., WordGirl/Becky B.
14 Despite It All by La Hija Del Mar Word Girl, now Word Woman, returns to Fair City after 15 years and Dr. Two-Brains quickly realizes she is the only superhero worthy to call herself his enemy, as well as the only one capable of stealing his heart. TBxadult!WG romance, one shot.
WordGirl, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 7k+, favs: 27, follows: 5, 9/14/2011, WordGirl/Becky B., Dr. Two-Brains
5 Wordgirl Meets the XMen by KimDWil71 Miss Power is back and has revenge on Wordgirl by transporting her and CHF to the Marvel Universe where they meet the X-Men. I don't own any of the charaters from either show.
WordGirl & X-Men, T, English, Friendship & Sci-Fi, words: 17k+, favs: 12, follows: 5, 7/1/2012, WordGirl/Becky B., Jubilation L.
12 Wordgirl: What if? by KimDWil71 This story takes place the night after Wordgirl and everyone had defeated Miss Power. Becky begins having nightmares about what could've happened, instead of what happened in the movie. She also debates whether or not she should apologize to her villains. I don't own any of the charaters from Wordgirl
WordGirl, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Friendship, words: 4k+, favs: 11, follows: 3, 9/18/2012, WordGirl/Becky B.
6 Wordgirl Goes to Summer Camp by KimDWil71 This is just a fun story about Wordgirl/Becky and her friends going to Summer camp. I don't own the charaters from Wordgirl but I own Lucy, Nellie, and Nancy.
WordGirl, K+, English, Adventure & Angst, words: 6k+, favs: 7, follows: 1, 10/12/2012, WordGirl/Becky B.
7 Wordgirl's Merry Christmas by KimDWil71 Wordgirl celebrates a very Merry Christmas with her sidekick, her family, and her villains. She also helps LRW feel better about the upcoming holidays. I don't own any of the charaters from Wordgirl.
WordGirl, K+, English, Friendship & Family, words: 5k+, favs: 10, follows: 2, 11/6/2012, WordGirl/Becky B.
7 Wordgirl Meets Finn and Jake by KimDWil71 In this new crossover, Wordgirl meets Finn and Jake from the show Adventure Time from Cartoon Network. If you want to know more about that show, you can PM me and ask or look it up on Adventure Time wiki. I don't own charaters from either show. Hope you like it. This is just a fun story, I hope.
WordGirl & Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, K+, English, Supernatural & Adventure, words: 7k+, favs: 9, follows: 3, 2/19/2013, WordGirl/Becky B., Finn
49 | Page 1 2 Next »

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service