Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Anime/Manga » Escaflowne » La princesa de hielo y el estrategos faneliano

Focus: Anime/Manga » Escaflowne, Since: 04-14-20
Founder: Luin-fanel - Stories: 21 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 0 - id: 132423
Porque algunos alucinamos a Folken Lacour Fanel y a Eries Aria Aston, ¿pudo haber una relación entre ellos? ¿habría funcionado? ¿cómo se conocieron? Esto y mucho más en historias dedicadas a esta singular pareja

31 Beyond Aeaea » by Casa Circe AU Folken/Eries. Having met under unusual circumstances, the Zaibach Strategos and second princess of Asturia begin a marriage that leads them to perform a delicate balancing act between being their true selves and wearing the masks they need to survive.
Escaflowne, T, English, Adventure & Romance, chapters: 21, words: 53k+, favs: 12, follows: 3, updated: 10/10/2010 published: 5/20/2009, Folken F., Eries A.
25 Between The Lines » by arysani They met when he was to marry her sister - but he was killed and her sister married someone else. Eries Aston walks in her sister's shadow, falling in love with her sister's lover, and remembering with fondness her sister's first betrothed.
Escaflowne, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 15, words: 21k+, favs: 9, follows: 2, updated: 6/14/2008 published: 6/9/2008, Eries A., Folken F.
3 The Asturian Throne by Got Frostbyte Once upon a time, Prince Folken met Princess Eries, then he vanished without a trace. Now, Lord Folken must face the love that could have been before his time runs out.
Escaflowne, T, English, Romance & Angst, words: 3k+, favs: 2, follows: 1, 2/27/2006, Folken F., Eries A.
3The Feather and the Throne by Got Frostbyte Folken goes to Asturia to intercept Van and the EscaFlowne. There, he meets Princess Eries and remembers the distant emotion of love...
Escaflowne, K, English, Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 2, 11/3/2005, Eries A., Folken F.
29Sun and Sky » by Frostings My take on two of the most intriguing characters of Escaflowne, Eries and Folken, and how their lives are more intricately woven together than one is aware of. After three years (literally), updated!
Escaflowne, K, English, chapters: 5, words: 16k+, favs: 7, follows: 1, updated: 3/22/2005 published: 3/28/2002, Eries A., Folken F.
13The Forgotten Princess by Noelerin A story of Eries. R and R, please? I'm begging here.
Escaflowne, K, English, words: 1k+, favs: 2, 9/10/2003, Eries A., Folken F.
8La princesa de hielo » by Arovi Que hubiera pasado si Eries y Folken se hubieran conocido antes de la supuesta muerte de él, ¿se hubieran amado?. ¿Que ocasiono que Eries se convirtiera en la mujer fria que conocimos en el anime?. ¿Por que de 3 princesas solo Millerna pudo ser reina?... respuestas a estas preguntas en este pequeño fic... La princesa de hielo. CAPITULO 2 ARRIBA.
Escaflowne, K+, Spanish, Romance, chapters: 2, words: 4k+, favs: 1, follows: 3, updated: 6/29/2013 published: 4/17/2013, Eries A., Folken F.
9 Till I Wake Your Ghost by Konstantya "The reports said you died ten years ago." A beat. And then she turned her head to look over at him and added, "Please tell me that it wasn't just some ploy to get out of marrying my sister." In the aftermath of Castelo, Eries confronts Folken in an attempt to get some answers. (Driving Circles Around Me, Part 1.)
Escaflowne, T, English, Drama & Angst, words: 2k+, favs: 12, follows: 1, 6/14/2013, Eries A., Folken F.
8 If I Walk Down This Hallway by Konstantya He'd changed since she'd last seen him, that much she could say for certain. Folken comes to request asylum, and Eries tries to figure out just how she feels about him. (Driving Circles Around Me, Part 2.)
Escaflowne, T, English, Drama & Angst, words: 3k+, favs: 9, 7/11/2013, Eries A., Folken F.
3 The Falling Leaves by Sincerity Several years after The War on Gaea, princess Eries is asked to meet an unknown ally in a secret meeting deep within the Fanelian woods.
Escaflowne, K, English, Fantasy & Romance, words: 1k+, 10/3/2013, Eries A., Folken F.
6 Scientific Methods by Konstantya Meta!crack. Merle writes Folken/Eries RPF. Which Folken and Eries then find. Awkwardness and previously non-existent sexual tension ensue. Folken/Eries, obviously. (What is this I don't even.)
Escaflowne, T, English, Humor & Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 3, 2/14/2014, Eries A., Folken F.
5 The Blaze Across My Nightgown by Konstantya Her pulse was pounding in her veins like rain, like thunder, like something dark and primitive and reckless. Folken/Eries. (Driving Circles Around Me, Part 4.)
Escaflowne, T, English, Angst & Romance, words: 5k+, favs: 6, 1/27/2014, Eries A., Folken F.
6 Our Roads To Run About by Konstantya After Folken comes to request asylum, Eries and Dryden have a brief discussion about the matter, and the man himself. (Takes place within the events of my previous fic, "If I Walk Down This Hallway.")
Escaflowne, K+, English, Drama, words: 1k+, favs: 3, 8/26/2013, Dryden F., Eries A., Folken F.
9 Take It From His Whisper by Konstantya She knew what it was like to fret over a younger sibling, after all. Folken comes to Eries to make a last request of sorts. (Driving Circles Around Me, Part 3.)
Escaflowne, T, English, Drama & Angst, words: 2k+, favs: 9, follows: 1, 7/31/2013, Eries A., Folken F.
4 I've Seen You In a Fight (You Lost) by Konstantya It would be so easy, just a little tug and she would come tumbling into his arms... (AU version of my previous fic, "Your Words All Over Me," supposing that Folken really DOES drag Eries closer. Folken/Eries, in case it wasn't obvious, and admittedly a bit darker than my usual take on them.)
Escaflowne, T, English, Drama & Angst, words: 1k+, favs: 1, 8/18/2015, Eries A., Folken F.
1 Literary Preferences by Casa Circe He hoped to learn more about his fascinating companion, even when she was not around to speak with him. Suddenly, the prospect of a long confinement did not seem too bleak.
Escaflowne, K+, English, Humor & Romance, words: 1k+, 10/10/2016, Eries A., Folken F.
1 In a Crowd of Thousands » by Casa Circe "The parade traveled on. With the sun in my eyes, you were gone. But I knew even then, in a crowd of thousands, I'd find you again..."
Escaflowne, K+, English, Adventure & Romance, chapters: 2, words: 2k+, favs: 1, updated: 6/15/2019 published: 6/12/2019, [Eries A., Folken F.]
4 ERIES » by Luin-fanel De segunda en la línea al trono a Consejera Real en la corte de Asturia, Eries Aria Aston es considerada no solo una mente brillante, sino también la princesa del hielo, ¿cómo y porqué? nadie lo sabe realmente, lo único cierto es que cuando la Guerra del Destino comienza a desatar su furia en Palas, ella se topa frente a frente con su mayor secreto.
Escaflowne, T, Spanish, Drama & Romance, chapters: 18, words: 59k+, favs: 2, follows: 1, updated: 4/12 published: 2/3, Eries A., Folken F.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service