Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » TV Shows » Lab Rats, 2012 » Lab Rats: Family

Focus: TV Shows » Lab Rats, 2012, Since: 11-14-14
Founder: daphrose - Stories: 52 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 3 - id: 117325
All the best family-centric stories from the Lab Rats archives, with lots of fluff and sweet family moments! (No M-rated stories; no romance; minimal action.) Some of my personal favorites; enjoy!

12 Nail Polish by LovelyInspiration A shopping trip with Tasha introduces Bree to the most amazing discovery of her life- nail polish.
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Family & Friendship, words: 882, favs: 17, follows: 8, 9/25/2015, Bree, Tasha
5 Like Uncle, Like Nephew by Asori After the events of the episode "Memory Wipe", Donald can't help noticing himself mirrored in a certain bionic.
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Humor & Family, words: 781, favs: 9, follows: 1, 9/16/2015, Adam, D. Davenport
14 Never Grow Up » by scifipony He wasn't supposed to have gotten attached to them. They were there to learn how to control their bionics and to keep safe; he was there to teach them and to learn as much as he could from studying them. So why did it end up so differently? Because he'd let them touch his heart. And she, especially, had touched him in a way he'd never thought was possible. (Three-shot)
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 3, words: 6k+, favs: 12, follows: 3, updated: 9/28/2015 published: 9/22/2015, Bree, D. Davenport
8 The Beauty Behind Tears by LovelyInspiration Adam, Bree, and Chase disband the team because of a fight. After time, they drifted apart. Now living separate lives, they haven't spoken in a long time - until a surprise visit to Chase ends in tears. But, not the sad kind of tears - the beautiful kind.
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, words: 2k+, favs: 18, follows: 7, 10/2/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase
8 Bree Loves You, Too by TheCrytato Bree told Owen that she likes him, but something about the whole situation seems... off. Will Chase be there by her side, and what will happen when Bree eavesdrops on one of their conversations? (one-shot) (sibling fluff)
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 20, follows: 6, 10/5/2015, Bree, Chase, Owen
6 I Won't Run Anymore by TheCrytato Bree keeps on leaving Adam in the dust. Adam hasn't ever really acknowledged it, but this time, he throws a tantrum. (one-shot) (sibling fluff)
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, words: 709, favs: 8, follows: 1, 10/6/2015, Adam, Bree
7 Tough Love by LovelyInspiration Adam and Chase have a complicated relationship. You could say it was inherited. They pick on each other, but they care about each, too. That's just the way they are. It's just brotherly love – a tough love. (Tag to "Brother Battle.")
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 21, follows: 4, 10/9/2015, Adam, Chase, D. Davenport, Douglas D.
9 Stormy Nights by LovelyInspiration When Chase gets scared by a thunderstorm, Adam and Bree comfort him. (Inspired by "My Baby Brother" by Glow of the Blue Moon.)
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 50, follows: 18, 10/11/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase
32Sick Days » by Sarcasmisinmyblood Bree has been having a horrible week at school. She wakes up with a cold on Friday. Her brothers notice but she plays it off like it's nothing. Could what seemed like a simple cold, turn out to be something a lot worse?
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, chapters: 3, words: 7k+, favs: 25, follows: 29, updated: 10/20/2015 published: 8/23/2015
36 Reunited » by LovelyInspiration Chase has a dream that brings past secrets back. What seemed to be merely a fantasy brought on by his subconscious, turned out to be a clue to their unknown past. Someone comes back into the Lab Rats' lives, that they never knew existed, and changes everything.
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 6, words: 12k+, favs: 24, follows: 19, updated: 11/28/2015 published: 10/18/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase, OC
8 Snow Day by Stardust16 Christmas one-shot. Set in Season 1. "Guys, guys, come look at this!" "Why are you so excited, Leo? It's just white grass." Leo sighed, annoyed at his siblings. "It's not white grass, it's snow!" The four step siblings stood in silence for a moment before Leo spoke up. "You guys don't know what snow is, do you?"
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Friendship & Humor, words: 825, favs: 16, follows: 5, 12/15/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo
57 Oh My Glitch! » by Asori The Lab Rats (and eventually Leo) have bionics that give them amazing abilities. But not everything always goes smoothly; here is a collection of one-shots, two-shots, and three-shots of some of their previously unrecorded and hilarious glitches. Be prepared to die of laughter – read at your own risk.
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Humor, chapters: 10, words: 15k+, favs: 51, follows: 41, updated: 1/6/2017 published: 6/25/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo
162 The Dog Days » by Asori When Chase is accidentally turned into a dog, his life is turned upside down. As he learns to accept his new role, he will encounter numerous obstacles that leave him wondering if he will ever be human again.
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Humor & Family, chapters: 25, words: 24k+, favs: 32, follows: 16, updated: 6/21/2015 published: 5/4/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo
15 My Younger Siblings by TheMeepyFreak Mr. Davenport always tells Adam to protect and take care of his younger siblings. Most of the time, Adam finds this unfair and annoying. However, there are still those moments when he realizes why and how much he loves his younger siblings. (I do not own Lab Rats.) This is a COLLAB story written by me AND Glow of the Blue Moon. Sequel to My Baby Brother and My Elder Sister. R&R!
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, words: 2k+, favs: 45, follows: 14, 4/17/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase, D. Davenport
11 Flaws by saaami Leo had flaws. He knew he did. He just wanted people to accept him for who he was, with flaws or without. He wasn't perfect, and he never would be. The thing was, he lived in a house full of perfect people. What was he supposed to do? [I don't own Lab Rats]
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, words: 1k+, favs: 22, follows: 6, 3/29/2015
16 Been Here All Along by dead account 7392027 "I miss you daddy" she said as a tear falls onto the picture in her hands. Dedicated to all those who have, or have had, a loved one over seas. Inspired by the song Been Here All Along by Miley Cyrus.
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, words: 2k+, favs: 16, follows: 5, 2/19/2015, Bree, D. Davenport
21 My Baby Brother by Glow of the Blue Moon Bree remembers the only time her little brother ever needed her, and wonders if he'll ever need her again.
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 68, follows: 17, 2/22/2015, Bree, Chase
14 Lullaby by Glow of the Blue Moon A short story of Adam, Bree, and Chase's life before they were with Douglas.
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Family, words: 494, favs: 20, follows: 3, 2/23/2015, Adam, Bree, Chase
9 My Elder Sister by TheMeepyFreak The sounds bothered Chase, reducing the genius to tears. He knew he sounded weak and pathetic, but he was desperate for comfort. However, the only person that could help him was Bree, his elder sister who he has never asked help from before. (I do not own Lab Rats or this idea.) Dedicated to Glow of the Blue Moon and based on her/his story "My Baby Brother". PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, words: 1k+, favs: 50, follows: 15, 2/24/2015, Bree, Chase
25All the Best (and Worst) Things » by WatchfulJewel Of all the things he thinks about, Chase does think about his family. He thinks about the relationship dynamics and tries to put everything into nice, logical, emotion-free terms. But in the end he almost always ends up thinking about all the best (and worst) things.
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Family & Friendship, chapters: 4, words: 5k+, favs: 15, follows: 7, updated: 2/10/2015 published: 6/11/2014
42 Stopping the Nightmares » by AlohaAmigo Contains little Chase, when he's having trouble with his nightmares, Mr Davenport helps him out with a bit of fatherly love. My first story so, do what you want with it! I DO NOT OWN LAB RATS OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS (Even if I wish I did!) Reviews are always appreciated :) SO with out further ado.. enjoy!
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 6, words: 2k+, favs: 35, follows: 19, updated: 2/8/2015 published: 7/3/2013, Chase, D. Davenport
76Father- The Hand I've Been Dealt » by Somebody knows Donalds journey as father. This will be slightly AU. Disclaimer: I do not own Lab Rats.
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Family, chapters: 17, words: 16k+, favs: 22, follows: 19, updated: 5/12/2016 published: 2/8/2015
26 Bionic Ice Skating by AllAmericanSlurp The lab rats as well as the rest of the family are going ice-skating for the first time! What will they do and what will happen? Rated T just to be safe. One-shot.
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Family, words: 1k+, favs: 25, follows: 11, updated: 4/28/2014 published: 4/7/2014, Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo
23 Episode Tags: Three Minus Bree and Which Father Knows Best? » by 88Keys A series of three tags to the episodes mentioned in the title, because they were so good that they left me wanting more. Bree/Donald father-daughter relationship. Also includes the fire that Adam and Chase had to fight.
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Family & Drama, chapters: 3, words: 3k+, favs: 24, follows: 8, updated: 12/6/2014 published: 12/4/2014, D. Davenport, Bree, Chase, Adam
42All I Have Left » by RandomGirlPerson Bree lost her mom, her dad, her older brother, stepbrother, everything. She is trying to cling on to what All She Has Left.
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Drama & Angst, chapters: 5, words: 3k+, favs: 11, follows: 9, updated: 6/24/2015 published: 12/8/2014
46 | Page 1 2 Next »

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service