Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » TV Shows » Lab Rats, 2012 » Lab Rats: Mission Action

Focus: TV Shows » Lab Rats, 2012, Since: 09-10-13
Founder: Suicuneepic - Stories: 5 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 0 - id: 110038
We all know there are a lot if familly stories here on Fanfic so what about we show mission based stories more appreciation. So here is a community for all those action packed fanfics. Let's spread the word. (if you want any stories in here PM me, looking for trustworthy staff)

75 Family Means No-one Gets Left Behind » by SummerSun15 When Douglas breaks into the lab, Chase is not going to let anyone hurt his family. No matter what.
Lab Rats, 2012, K, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 5, words: 4k+, favs: 96, follows: 41, updated: 11/7/2013 published: 9/14/2013, Chase, D. Davenport
75Not Leo! » by Michelangelo's Maggie What would have happened if the scene with Leo and Marcus had gone differently in Bionic Showdown? Look inside and read to find out. *will update with reviews*
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Family, chapters: 7, words: 4k+, favs: 78, follows: 74, updated: 9/14/2013 published: 8/16/2013, Adam
128Reprogrammed » by AngelGoneDevil69 We all know the Lab Rats have bionic powers, but what if Leo got powers too? They aren't bionic, and they didn't exactly come from a great place, and the Lab Rats don't know Leo has them...yet. Set after The Rats Strike Back. This is just a story I'm trying out. Please read and leave a review telling me whether you think I should continue or not, it would mean the world to me.
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, chapters: 6, words: 29k+, favs: 96, follows: 92, updated: 12/6/2013 published: 6/21/2013, Leo
200 Gray Hour » by StripedFuzzySocks One by one, kids at Mission Creek High are turning up dead without any evidence leads. After the shadow killer takes out a whole police squad single-handedly, Davenport enlists the Lab Rats to bring the culprit to justice - a task proving impossible thanks to Chase continuously glitching uncontrollably. He knows they can find the killer; they just need to see through the gray hour.
Lab Rats, 2012, T, English, Suspense & Sci-Fi, chapters: 17, words: 50k+, favs: 55, follows: 33, updated: 8/18/2013 published: 4/24/2013, Chase
14 Lab Rats: Mission in London » by Suicuneepic The lab rats hit London for a undercover mission. But when they start sightseeing and losing focus things can only go wrong.
Lab Rats, 2012, K+, English, Crime & Family, chapters: 5, words: 3k+, favs: 6, follows: 9, updated: 3/4/2015 published: 9/2/2013, Chase, D. Davenport, Leo

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service