Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Movies » Little Vampire » Little Vampire Fan Lovers

Focus: Movies » Little Vampire, Since: 11-13-09
Founder: the little vampire lover - Stories: 34 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 0 - id: 75890
Anything about the little vampire movie from yaoi,friendsip,and family and many more.

3La Noche Eterna (Rudolph x Tony) » by ShauryDeawmont656 Los vampiros no son las únicas criaturas de la noche,que acechan a los humanos desde las n la victoriosa derrota de Rookery, los monstruos más terribles de Transilvania, saldrán de sus escondites, algunos de ellos no traen buenas intenciones y a veces una simple travesura, puede desatar el caos en el mundo. Fanfiction basado despues de los hechos de la pelicula de
Little Vampire, T, Spanish, Romance & Supernatural, chapters: 19, words: 41k+, favs: 14, follows: 13, updated: 1/18/2020 published: 12/6/2018, Tony T., Rudolph S.
10 Sleepover by plausiblecolour "What's it like sleeping in a coffin?"
Little Vampire, K+, English, Friendship, words: 2k+, favs: 59, follows: 23, 11/24/2018, Tony T., Rudolph S.
7 Night Out by plausiblecolour "I want you back by twelve," his mum shouted. "It's a school night!"
Little Vampire, K+, English, Friendship, words: 594, favs: 14, follows: 9, 11/24/2018, Tony T., Rudolph S.
2 Some Fluffiness by RoseThorns13 fluffy Rudolph/Tony 2017 version
Little Vampire, K, English, Romance & Humor, words: 247, favs: 27, follows: 8, 11/8/2018, Tony T., Rudolph S.
3 Midnight Cuddles by RoseThorns13 2017 version. Some fluffiness.
Little Vampire, K, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 254, favs: 21, follows: 8, 11/7/2018, Tony T., Rudolph S.
1 Denial Ain't Just A River in Egypt by RoseThorns13 2017 version. Nothing like repressing your feelings, eh lads? Rook/Manny.
Little Vampire, K+, English, Romance & Angst, words: 118, favs: 2, 11/7/2018, Rookery
22 Just because I'm nine by Myley AU Rudolph and his family failed to become humans, and Rudolph must learn how hard it is to watch the one you love growing up and escaping you. Slash Rudolph/Tony. One Shot. Based on the song Creep by Radiohead.
Little Vampire, T, English, Drama & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 57, follows: 19, 2/23/2012, Rudolph S., Tony T.
13 Chocolates and Cats by Dreaming-May So, Rudolph goes into deep-thinking mode, and Tony offers him a cat ... It's some fluffy slash oneshot. TonyXRudolph
Little Vampire, K+, English, Romance & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 75, follows: 21, 2/20/2012, Tony T., Rudolph S.
8 Just Like Fireworks by MuSiCFreak8899 Without another word, Rudolph walked away, leaving Tony to stand there stupidity and wonder what the hell had happened. Rudolph/Tony. No hating! Happy 4th of July!
Little Vampire, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 228, favs: 70, follows: 23, 7/4/2011, Rudolph S., Tony T.
5 Pumpkins by cosmicrays The boys enjoy a charming Halloween evening. Rudolph is now human, but the memories of his past still haunt him. Luckily he has Tony to offer comfort.
Little Vampire, K+, English, Friendship & Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 28, follows: 10, 10/31/2010, Rudolph S., Tony T.
4 No Cheese Before Bed by Dreaming-May What if Tony had two visitors in his bedroom that first night, or even three? For Little Vampire Lover. Tony Fredrick friendship fic.
Little Vampire, K+, English, Family & Friendship, words: 2k+, favs: 44, follows: 26, 8/12/2010, Tony T., Fredrick S.
10Forever by t.j.guard Could be AU, depending. Rudolph finds Tony in a fairly unusual state, so he does his best to help. R/T
Little Vampire, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, words: 530, favs: 40, follows: 20, 8/3/2010, Tony T., Rudolph S.
7 Birthday Gift by t.j.guard Slight AU. Tony struggles with the perfect birthday gift for his friend. Result inside. Tony/Rudolph mild , fluff, rated on the safer side.
Little Vampire, K+, English, Friendship, words: 514, favs: 38, follows: 7, 8/2/2010, Tony T., Rudolph S.
6 Dream Soaring by Saslyax Rudolph hates flying. Tony's determined to find out why.
Little Vampire, K, English, Friendship & Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 23, follows: 7, 8/2/2010, Rudolph S., Tony T.
16 Mortal Life by Fifi le Jinx A reason to live. The only reason why I lived the way I did these last 300 years is because she told me to. She IS the reason I had to live. I'm the only one left to carry on her memory. Gregory Sackville-Bagg is glad to live a simple human life for her.
Little Vampire, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 3k+, favs: 21, follows: 8, 4/26/2010, Gregory S.
9 Famous Last Words by Bitter Recognition Smack. "You're a disgrace to the Sackville-Bagg name, Gregory!" Rudolph heard his Papa screaming at his brother. He was scared. He backed away. Tears sprung to his blood red eyes. He didn't know what to do.
Little Vampire, T, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 27, follows: 9, updated: 7/11/2011 published: 4/12/2010, Rudolph S., Gregory S.
15 I'll Be There » by Bitter Recognition Rudolph knew that he wouldn't remember Tony after the change; that wouldn't stop him living it up with his only friend. He would give him the world, for that was all he could do. FLUFF.
Little Vampire, K+, English, Family & Friendship, chapters: 2, words: 3k+, favs: 90, follows: 32, updated: 7/18/2012 published: 4/11/2010, Rudolph S., Tony T.
8 Clinging to Keepsakes by Saslyax Looking at the amulet hurt so much, but he refused to get rid of it. He'd wear it proudly around his neck, and endure the heartache. It was proof that all of this wasn't another dream. Tony's thoughts at the end of the movie.
Little Vampire, K+, English, Angst & Friendship, words: 877, favs: 51, follows: 12, 2/28/2010, Tony T., Rudolph S.
16 Sympathy for the Undead » by Saslyax The road to our fragile trust is rocky at best. My genuine trust is something only a few, select individuals have earned over my many years of life. This mortal better not take my gift lightly. Dedicated to: the little vampire lover.
Little Vampire, T, English, Friendship & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 5, words: 15k+, favs: 38, follows: 20, updated: 10/31/2013 published: 3/7/2010, Tony T., Fredrick S.
24 Hurt Of Family » by Karma's next victim This is the story of Tony being taken into the Sackville-Bagg family after tragedy hits his family. Dedicated to The Little Vampire Lover.
Little Vampire, K+, English, Family & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 12, words: 5k+, favs: 45, follows: 32, updated: 8/6/2010 published: 2/15/2010, Tony T., Fredrick S.
3 Friendships Are Made In Strange Ways by MuSiCFreak8899 Tony and Frederick's friendship indeed was formed in a strange situation... Dedicated to The Little Vampire Lover!
Little Vampire, T, English, Friendship & Drama, words: 741, favs: 13, follows: 2, 8/23/2009
33 Love is Complicated » by The Emcee A Little Vampire ficlet. Tony and Rudolph are together, but Gregory starts developing feels for Tony as well. Not suitable for young children.
Little Vampire, K+, English, Romance, chapters: 10, words: 8k+, favs: 87, follows: 46, updated: 4/8/2010 published: 10/9/2005, Tony T., Rudolph S.
9 Have Hope by Ryan Brooklyn Oneshot Flying over the forests of Scotland, Rudolph hears someone crying. He goes to investigate and is surprised at who is weeping.
Little Vampire, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, words: 1k+, favs: 19, follows: 4, 11/4/2007, Rudolph S., Anna S.

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service