Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Games » Mass Effect » Mass Effect: Continued, Altered, Reimagined

Focus: Games » Mass Effect, Since: 02-24-14
Founder: icameherejusttosaythis - Stories: 11 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 0 - id: 112962
I'm making a community for Mass Effect stuff that I've been finding that do really interesting things with the story, either by building on the ending of ME 3, by making slight changes that have big consequences, and just in general for being stuff that I enjoyed reading.

17 Return to the Walled Garden (Part II of Little Wing) » by icameherejusttosaythis Ashana nar Vesta wakes on the Citadel after being rescued on a distant colony world by Liara T'Soni.
Mass Effect, T, English, Sci-Fi & Adventure, chapters: 7, words: 30k+, favs: 9, follows: 6, updated: 10/7/2015 published: 12/24/2014, Liara T'Soni, Aria T'Loak, OC
61Little Wing » by icameherejusttosaythis A small asari research vessel discovers a massive alien structure beyond Tevura. Faced with an unknown danger, the largely civilian crew and military security team find themselves forced to work together in ways they'd never thought possible in order to survive. Meanwhile, Liara follows a series of clues left behind for her by Benezia.
Mass Effect, T, English, Sci-Fi & Adventure, chapters: 26, words: 101k+, favs: 38, follows: 50, updated: 12/5/2014 published: 12/12/2013, J. Garson, Liara T'Soni, Shepard, Benezia
1k+A Handful of Dust » by tarysande Ten billion people over here die, so twenty billion over there can live. After the war, there are pieces to pick up, and lives to rebuild. And even with the Reapers gone, nothing is easy.
Mass Effect, T, English, Drama & Romance, chapters: 64, words: 191k+, favs: 778, follows: 987, updated: 9/15/2016 published: 3/21/2013, J. Garson, Garrus V.
28 Cold Skies, Keen Perils » by tarysande Heroes are made, not born. It's a lesson Shepard learns the hard way. "A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Mass Effect, T, English, Drama & Sci-Fi, chapters: 8, words: 21k+, favs: 54, follows: 29, updated: 11/20/2013 published: 11/9/2013

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service