Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Movies » Incredibles » Mirlet (Mirage/Violet)

Focus: Movies » Incredibles, Since: 06-03-12
Founder: A Markov - Stories: 18 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 0 - id: 100639
Back in 2007 when I was looking for Incredibles' slash on ffnet, the genre was dominated by Synlet and self-insertions thinly disguised as Viony. If you wanted slash, your choices were limited to Mr. Incredible/Buddy and Syndrome/Mr. Incredible, with a heavy emphasis on sadism from either angle. I started out looking for some Vi/Kari. I didn't find any but that quest led to the creation of the very first Mirage/Violet story published anywhere: "Vanishing Love."

5 I'm Your Number 1 Fan by EnsignPotts Post Film Fanon - Mirage has a conversation with Elastigirl. Warning: contains f/f subtext. If it's not your cup of tea, drink coffee instead.
Incredibles, T, English, Friendship, words: 3k+, favs: 38, follows: 20, 4/7/2015, Elastigirl, Violet P., Mirage
24 Conundrum by Concolor44 This is a 'what-if' one-shot based on a rather extreme extrapolation of events near the end of the movie. VioletXMirage. Rated 'T' because I'm a cautious sort, but probably closer to K .
Incredibles, T, English, Sci-Fi & Drama, words: 4k+, favs: 43, follows: 16, 1/8/2010, Violet P., Jack-Jack P., Mirage
22 Clips and Phrases by Rhianwen An unlikely couple and the moments they share. VioletMirage entry for 1sentence challenge on livejournal.
Incredibles, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 2k+, favs: 70, follows: 8, 1/31/2007
18 A Few Words Short by Rhianwen Mirage can't give a simple answer to a simple question. Violet can't wait forever. Set five years postmovie. Shameless fluff. Written whilst under the influence of Tylenol Coolburst Daytime Cold Relief.
Incredibles, K+, English, Humor & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 59, follows: 11, 7/18/2006
14Wilted Flower by Doom Squirrel Mirage considers someone who had seemed so fragile and shy. Like a flower that wasn't sure yet whether it should wilt or bloom. Violet had bloomed. But what about her?
Incredibles, K+, English, Romance, words: 418, favs: 10, follows: 9, 9/12/2005
4 The Fair by skinpuppet Post-movie vignette. Violet comes home late, and doesn't want to tell her mother why.
Incredibles, K, English, words: 381, favs: 19, follows: 11, 10/1/2012, Violet P., Elastigirl
5 I want to know you by skinpuppet Post-movie vignette. Violet and Mirage discuss their relationship, past, and motivations.
Incredibles, K, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 25, follows: 14, 10/1/2012, Violet P., Mirage
11 Our first date by MillaMayhem Mirage is plagued by other people's thoughts on their relationship.
Incredibles, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 219, favs: 44, follows: 11, 11/21/2011, Mirage, Violet P.
3 While you're sleeping by MillaMayhem I watch you when you're sleeping. You look so angelic.
Incredibles, K+, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 208, favs: 30, follows: 8, 11/21/2011, Mirage, Violet P.
7 Crossing the line by MillaMayhem We crossed the line, stood on the edge and then jumped off.
Incredibles, T, English, Romance & Friendship, words: 260, favs: 36, follows: 10, 11/21/2011, Violet P., Mirage
65Unnatural Attractions » by stuck-on-air Violet Parr's confusing world is turned upside down and righted by a very odd little boy and his mother. Mirlet: femmeslash romance. WARNING!: This story is under reconstruction; upon completion the current chapters will be deleted and replaced three/week then one/week.
Incredibles, T, English, Romance, chapters: 7, words: 24k+, favs: 121, follows: 125, updated: 4/17/2011 published: 8/13/2010, Violet P., Mirage
249Incredible Truths » by SilverTurtle Ten years later Mirage has started a new life, but an unexpected meeting with someone from the past has her life taking a new and startling direction. MirageViolet, mild femslash.
Incredibles, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 11, words: 34k+, favs: 259, follows: 251, updated: 6/5/2010 published: 12/27/2007, Violet P., Mirage

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service