Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Books » Harry Potter » My fav tomione stories

Focus: Books » Harry Potter, Since: 05-03-15
Founder: madval29 - Stories: 126 - Followers: 37 - Staff: 0 - id: 119870
Complete Tomione stories, tend to include time travel

69 A Lovely Night by Meowmers "Please don't ask me to dance," She said, her fingers fluttering across her skirts, "Societal expectations dictate I must, I'm afraid," He said, and there was something so familiar in the feel of her hand, in the warmth her eyes sent him. CINDERELLA AU THAT LITERALLY NO ONE ASKED FOR BUT I MADE BECAUSE I AM LITERAL TRASH ENJOY Tomione
Harry Potter, T, English, Romance, words: 7k+, favs: 365, follows: 64, 10/11/2015, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
80 It Has Been by JellyBellys Hermione accidentally falls into Tom Riddle's diary with unexpected results. Oneshot.
Harry Potter, K+, English, Horror & Romance, words: 979, favs: 217, follows: 51, 10/31/2005, [Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.]
9 East of the Dyan Moon by Svelte Rose This compound was theirs and more would follow. Bellatrix meets Hermione for the first time on the battlefield.
Harry Potter, K+, English, Mystery & Suspense, words: 2k+, favs: 50, follows: 15, 2/1/2010, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
27 Identity by Serpent In Red When she was just about to completely lose her mind, he entered into her world of darkness and offered a chance to save herself.
Harry Potter, T, English, Angst, words: 2k+, favs: 121, follows: 40, 4/27/2010, Hermione G., Voldemort, Tom R. Jr.
83 Give and Take by JDPhoenix Hermione's always been willing to go the extra mile for knowledge, maybe this time it's too far.
Harry Potter, K+, English, Horror, words: 2k+, favs: 335, follows: 74, 8/16/2011, [Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.] Ron W.
42 Candy Cane by Winterblume challenge fic from Tomioneconventionforumotion - Voldemort is defeated. The Battle of Hogwarts won. And all is well for one Hermione Granger ...at least it should be.
Harry Potter, T, English, Mystery & Spiritual, words: 2k+, favs: 108, follows: 34, 6/5/2012, Hermione G., Voldemort
47 Capitulate by uchiha.s The Mirror of Erised shows us our desires — but can it grant them? Oneshot, written for Winterblume for the GC Tomione Convention Secret Santa Gift Exchange. HG/TMR
Harry Potter, T, English, Drama & Suspense, words: 11k+, favs: 230, follows: 73, 12/31/2012, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
41 Library Partners by ChubbyPanda14 Tom Riddle does not have friends. He has devoted followers, house mates, acquaintances, but not friends. He has a library partner, too, though. And that's close enough for him. Could be seen as pre-slash or friendship.
Harry Potter, K+, English, Friendship, words: 2k+, favs: 262, follows: 82, 10/3/2013, Harry P., Tom R. Jr.
10 Valhalla by reesa26 "I'm sure we'll see each other again." She said. "Perhaps in the afterlife or even in another lifetime." He scoffed. "No. We will most certainly not. For you see Mudblood, after all this, after all the things I will be accomplishing, I will most definitely not be going to the place that you will be." He said with a bittersweet smile on his handsome face. [One-shot]
Harry Potter, T, English, Romance & Angst, words: 2k+, favs: 29, follows: 10, 1/15/2014, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
11 An Eternity to Kill by dracoaddicted She offers him the (under)world. He says he has his own. - Hades/Persephone AU
Harry Potter, T, English, Romance, words: 772, favs: 48, follows: 7, 2/5/2014, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
62 How About No by provocative envy ONE-SHOT: The first time they speak, the conversation ends in an overturned Erlenmeyer flask and a creatively weaponized Bunsen burner; his butter-soft, Italian-leather satchel is covered in scorch marks, and the collar of her lavender cashmere cardigan has been eaten through by a particularly virulent form of benzilic acid. HG/TR.
Harry Potter, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 333, follows: 41, 8/14/2014, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
2 Apex Predator by knittedcoffee And now there's only Ron, Harry, Tom, and myself. The others were taken or killed. We are 'Hogwarts', a confidential project centered on giving gifted children special abilities to become the next 'Super-Solider'. When the kids rebelled, they knew it was time to stop. But it was too late. The only way to stop us was to kill us. So we ran. We are beyond help.
Harry Potter, T, English, Sci-Fi & Adventure, words: 9k+, favs: 5, follows: 1, 9/2/2014
7 Samhain by knittedcoffee Tomione Au: Samhain. Tom is the Fairy King of the Otherworld, and on Samhain, he gains the ability to enter our world. "Best not to go in there, little one," a cold baritone voice warned. The spell broken, Hermione whipped her head around, but was unable to identify the speaker. "Who said that?" "A friend . . . or a foe. It depends upon how you look at it."
Harry Potter, T, English, Fantasy & Supernatural, words: 3k+, favs: 53, follows: 23, 11/25/2014, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
95 Forever Means Forever » by cocoartist If she ever saw Unspeakable Number 37 again she would kill him with her bare hands. Hermione's research into the Veil has an unexpected side-effect. EWE. COMPLETE.
Harry Potter, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 2, words: 7k+, favs: 548, follows: 152, updated: 6/2/2015 published: 4/24/2014, [Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.]
492 Housemates » by Colubrina Hermione Granger, graduate student, needs a cheap apartment that is free of excessive cats, groping men, or weird smells. Abraxas Malfoy wants another housemate. The only problem is Tom Riddle. AU. Really AU. No, really. COMPLETE.
Harry Potter, T, English, Romance & Friendship, chapters: 5, words: 13k+, favs: 1k+, follows: 377, updated: 7/3/2015 published: 6/24/2015, Abraxas M., Tom R. Jr., Hermione G.
78 Salvaged by cocoartist Tom Riddle was born in 1979 and goes to school with Hermione Granger. Everything changes. AU. One-shot. COMPLETE.
Harry Potter, K, English, Romance & Adventure, words: 3k+, favs: 422, follows: 76, 7/13/2015, [Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.]
69 Cupid Crystal Cave » by Winterblume Hermione is forced into a strip club and – oh, how embarrassing – who would show up there? Of course, none other than her old school nemesis, Tom Marvolo Riddle.
Harry Potter, T, English, Romance, chapters: 2, words: 6k+, favs: 150, follows: 139, 8/10/2015, [Tom R. Jr., Hermione G.]
23 Noir by dulce.de.leche.go ONE-SHOT - Modern AU - Short fic written in celebration of Hermione Granger's birthday and originally posted on Tumblr. "What's a pretty bird like you doing in a dump like this?"
Harry Potter, T, English, Romance, words: 967, favs: 125, follows: 24, 9/21/2015, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
43 It's Really Not A Big Deal » by weregrrl After losing her best friend to the Dark Lord, Hermione is sent to the past to change Voldemort's fate. But, can a teenage witch really be ready for that kind of responsibility? And will he even like her? Rated for...slight tourettes of the vernacular kind.
Harry Potter, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, chapters: 4, words: 9k+, favs: 91, follows: 60, updated: 4/3/2016 published: 6/23/2013, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
39 House-Husband by Meowmers Domesticities and Proposals for Marriage. Tomione. AU. Just a little One-Shot.
Harry Potter, T, English, Romance, words: 3k+, favs: 186, follows: 41, 6/9/2016, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
27 Meant To Be by Dreamsteel Hermione is torn apart by the war. Even when it ends, life hasn't finished causing her pain. But she gets a job, and finds a way that could perhaps mend her heart, as well as save another's. It also happens to be a way to save countless lives. In short: Hermione Granger adopts Tom Riddle as soon as he's born. One-shot. Very simple.
Harry Potter, K+, English, words: 2k+, favs: 162, follows: 45, updated: 9/24/2016 published: 4/4/2015, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
40 Room at the Top by CarmineDuvale Sometimes, death is the end. Sometimes, it's an unfurnished flat, an enemy and a whole lot of grey areas. After Life AU
Harry Potter, T, English, Drama, words: 2k+, favs: 137, follows: 34, 12/28/2016, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
43 Women by Flaignhan 'I've never done it before.' - Set after Wait for the Song to Stop -
Harry Potter, K+, English, words: 3k+, favs: 200, follows: 28, 5/22/2011, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
119 Witch by uchiha.s AU, Oneshot. She turns back to look at him and he reaches out to take her - but their hands never touch. TMR/HG
Harry Potter, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 9k+, favs: 458, follows: 57, 8/11/2012, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
76 Wait for the Song to Stop by Flaignhan "I'm not asking," he informed her. "Dance with me. See? No question mark. No upwards inflection to insinuate that it's a question. Nothing of the sort. Get up."
Harry Potter, K+, English, words: 2k+, favs: 439, follows: 73, 12/12/2009, Hermione G., Tom R. Jr.
62 | Page 1 .. Last Next »

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top