Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » TV Shows » Wizards of Waverly Place » Nalex/Nelena LOVE

Focus: TV Shows » Wizards of Waverly Place, Since: 08-05-08
Founder: yo.thats.illogical - Stories: 16 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 61251
The best Nick Jonas&Alex Russo/Nate&Alex Russo or Selena Gomez/Nick Jonas&Selena Gomez stories out there!

42 Forever & Always » by Raw-Dysfunction Nate and Alex; Bestfriends; They Said Forever & Always. But High School Can Change Everything. Nalex.
Wizards of Waverly Place & Camp Rock, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, chapters: 4, words: 8k+, favs: 12, follows: 26, updated: 2/7/2009 published: 1/28/2009, Alex R., Nate
23I Love You So Much It's Retarded » by ilovetaylorlautner Nelena. Selena and Nick were in love when they were fifteen, but the time came were they had to go their seperate ways. Now they are 25 Selena is enganged, but Nick has never moved on. When he runs into her will he be able to steal her heart back!
Wizards of Waverly Place, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 2, words: 763, favs: 7, follows: 8, updated: 1/4/2009 published: 11/26/2008
187Lovely » by sunkyu Alex Russo just moved to Malibu, California from New York. There, she meets Mitchie, Lily, Oliver, Miley, and the Gray brothers. Soon, she gets sucked into a whirlwind of emotions, and are not sure of her own. A Nalex and Smitchie story.
Wizards of Waverly Place, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 22, words: 22k+, favs: 59, follows: 65, updated: 4/7/2010 published: 12/8/2008, Alex R.
3 When You Say Nothing At All by MidnightLove07 He loved her, period. She could do nothing and still amaze him.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Romance, words: 836, favs: 4, follows: 2, 11/15/2008
4 Forever & Always by Photochik Oneshot, by savannah. We got bored and thought we were going to be doing this together but I ended up writing the whole thing. Nelena. ENJOY!
Wizards of Waverly Place, T, English, Drama & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 6, follows: 1, 11/25/2008
2 Invisibile by come c r a s h into me Nalex songfic really cute please read!
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 574, favs: 1, 11/3/2008
6Working Daddy by puckerbray Alex and Nate are happily married and expecting. Work is a priority even though Alex is due any day. What happens when Nate has to go to Chicago for the day, and gets the call that Alex is in labour? Nalex/Nelena. futurefic
Wizards of Waverly Place, T, English, Family & Romance, words: 3k+, favs: 13, 10/30/2008
5 Goodbye by MidnightLove07 She loved him for every reason, but he decides to break up with her. Based off Miley's song. Nalex; Nate x Alex. WOWP & Camp Rock cross-over. ONESHOT!
Wizards of Waverly Place, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, words: 673, favs: 7, follows: 1, 10/15/2008
7 At the Beach by YouxBettaxWork Nate and Alex spend some time together on the beach before Nate has to meet her family the next day. Nalex. Sappy oneshot. Changed Pen name.
Wizards of Waverly Place, K, English, Romance, words: 961, favs: 3, follows: 1, 9/20/2008
16 Kiss Me Under the Summer Sun » by hotscottbros15 Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone." Nalex x3
Wizards of Waverly Place, T, English, Romance, chapters: 3, words: 2k+, favs: 12, follows: 8, updated: 9/22/2008 published: 9/13/2008
30 Just One by flawinthemechanics How many licks did it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? He was curious. And she was impatient. Nalex. One shot.
Wizards of Waverly Place & Camp Rock, K+, English, Humor, words: 661, favs: 25, follows: 3, 7/29/2008, Alex R., Nate
23 Right Then by flawinthemechanics "When did you know you loved me?" "How do you know I love you?" Nate explains to Alex when he first fell in love with her. Nalex. One shot.
Wizards of Waverly Place & Camp Rock, K+, English, Romance & Humor, words: 969, favs: 30, follows: 4, 8/3/2008, Alex R., Nate

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service