Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Books » Percy Jackson and the Olympians » Nico Di'Angelo's Love

Focus: Books » Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 02-04-15
Founder: Owlhead2366 - Stories: 12 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 0 - id: 118517
FanFiction stories all about Nico loving an OC.

5 til death do us part » by missfandoms she crashed into the ground and as she laid there dying she whispered "goodbye Nico"
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort & Tragedy, chapters: 7, words: 3k+, favs: 2, follows: 2, updated: 11/19/2014 published: 6/29/2014, Nico A., Percy J., Jason G., OC
32The Love of Sea-Green Eyes » by liveandbreathediangelo Nico di Angelo has been in love with Percy Jackson ever since the first time he met the older demigod at age ten. Will a new arrival make him get over the savior of Olympus, or will his forced stay at Camp Half-Blood be worse than hell? Sorry, I am so bad at summaries... it sounds worse than it is; please just check it out! Rated T just to be safe and because I am super paranoid :)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Adventure, chapters: 7, words: 10k+, favs: 26, follows: 30, updated: 6/14/2015 published: 3/12/2014, [Nico A., OC] [Percy J., Annabeth C.]
6 Until The End » by DarkaSide Tears are fallen, Battles have begun. Nico Di Angelo and Andromeda Dawn go to Hogwarts to protect the Golden Trio, but what will happen if they fall in love for each other ? Trouble finds them, and Powers are discovered, Past is catching and Future is rising. But we do know one thing: They will be together Until The End.
Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 2, words: 2k+, favs: 12, follows: 12, updated: 8/9/2014 published: 7/26/2014, [Nico A., OC] Hermione G.
16 Finding Nico » by jarjarjinx How can they love each other when one is destined for death? Sarah Valdez, child of Poseidon, finds a way. Will Nico di Angelo, the poor troubled soul, do the same? Rated T because it's mildly depressing and romance-y. Cover art belongs to Viria. Go check out her art its super cool!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 13, words: 10k+, favs: 20, follows: 14, updated: 10/6/2013 published: 9/27/2013, [Nico A., OC] Leo V., Gaia
1The Love of Nico Di'Angelo by Owlhead2366 A One-shot. Nico Di'Angelo and the love of his life. No Nerco. Please constructive criticism only. My first story.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K+, English, Romance & Tragedy, words: 226, 2/4/2015
8 Rainbows in the Underworld » by ofstarsandstuff Nico di Angelo was never the one interested in anything that in any way could be related to Cupid, or even worse Aphrodite. Yet he seem to have taken the risk of love.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K+, English, Romance, chapters: 3, words: 1k+, favs: 8, follows: 10, updated: 2/17/2014 published: 12/18/2013, Nico A., OC
1The Love of the Children of Death and the Sea » by elfqueen13 Follow along as the history between Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, and Ciella Jackson, daughter of Poseidon and sister of Percy Jackson, develops and the two children of the Big Three become closer.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Adventure, chapters: 5, words: 1k+, favs: 10, follows: 9, 5/15/2014, [Nico A., OC]
72When She Loved Me » by TreyTheGreatAndPowerful For two years Nico was alone. Then Chiron sent him on a quest to find a new demigod. At first, Nico really-really-didn't like her. However, she soon grew on him, and grew, and grew, and grew, until...well you'll just have to wait and see.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 13, words: 35k+, favs: 52, follows: 57, updated: 7/7/2015 published: 10/21/2014, [Nico A., OC] Percy J.
123 I Need Love, I Need You » by Lunarstar042713 We all know Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades, a demigod fighting monsters, can be a bit moody, but he is still a guy. When Percy, Annabeth, and Grover bring a new demigod to camp, Nico starts feeling weird when he sees her. Is he falling in love? Sorry if RR characters are OC. Dont own the Nico image *HOUSE OF HADES SPOILER* I guess this is AU since Nico is gay, still love him though:)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Friendship, chapters: 33, words: 50k+, favs: 83, follows: 74, updated: 12/8/2013 published: 4/17/2013, Nico A., Leo V., OC

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top