Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Books » Percy Jackson and the Olympians » Octavian fanfictions

Focus: Books » Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 11-19-11
Founder: Walking in Little Circles - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 96550
Just like the title says. If you like Octavian, this comunity is for you!

9Son of Neptune » by Morwen Tindomerel What went on at Camp Jupiter while Percy, Hazel and Frank were on their quest.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K+, English, chapters: 5, words: 9k+, favs: 16, follows: 18, updated: 2/18/2012 published: 11/9/2011, Reyna R., Octavian
3 I am Octivian by JustGoingWithTheWind Octivian based poem.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K, English, Poetry & Suspense, words: 75, favs: 2, follows: 1, 11/19/2011, Octavian
63BitterSweet Revenge » by O.o LiviLou o.O "I swear," she whispered, though everyone heard, "I will kill whoever did this. I swear on the River Styx that your blood will be on my hands." When a War Game goes wrong, what is the price that will be paid?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Angst & Romance, chapters: 11, words: 13k+, favs: 18, follows: 18, updated: 8/4/2012 published: 10/18/2011, Octavian
34 He Loves Her by Miss Shelia Foxx He loves her, even though she hates him. An acrostic, onesided, Octavian/Reyna poem.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K+, English, Romance & Poetry, words: 455, favs: 19, follows: 3, 10/21/2011, Octavian, Reyna R.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top