Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Books » Percy Jackson and the Olympians » -ROMANCE-

Focus: Books » Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 12-30-14
Founder: lovelyloveme - Stories: 183 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 0 - id: 117981
My favorite amazing edge of your seat stories that have exciting cliff hangers. Most are probably completed, I hope you enjoy these stories.

631 Memories » by Another Wise Girl xx PERCABETH HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA...with a twist. She was the quiet, shy girl with social issues. He was the hottest guy in school, hiding a dark secret. It would seem impossible that these two people, from two completely different worlds would ever cross paths but they did...and it led to a roller coaster ride of heart ache and forbidden love. (Full story description inside!)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 36, words: 386k+, favs: 236, follows: 253, updated: 10/30/2017 published: 8/8/2017, Annabeth C., Percy J., Rachel D., Silena B.
97THE MAFIA'S WIFE » by carpe noctem amica mea Annabeth Chase, an impassive woman who works underneath the tight-lipped rule of her father in the Athenian Owl Industries, is engaged to Percy Jackson, heir to Poseidon's Trident Industries, and notorious member of the Los Angelos Mafia, high in their ranks. It's hate at first sight, though the sparks that fly are unavoidable. When danger races by, lust just might turn into love.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Mystery, chapters: 14, words: 79k+, favs: 83, follows: 131, updated: 11/6/2017 published: 4/19/2017, [Annabeth C., Percy J.]
186Detention » by dqgilly Annabeth wished she had never thrown the book at his head; not just because they both ended up stuck together in detention. The mess that followed was much, much worse than she thought it could be. Maybe a bit better, too. (Slow burn Percabeth)(Mortal AU)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Angst, chapters: 16, words: 36k+, favs: 156, follows: 267, updated: 19h published: 4/24/2016, [Annabeth C., Percy J.]
118Layers » by BookReads28 Annabeth has always had a plan, in every aspect of her life she knew what she was going to do down to the date, she wasn't going to waste her life on any mistakes or unexpected surprises. Life is too short for that. She knew who she would marry, how many kids she would have, where she would work. It was all planed out, every detail. That is, until she met him...
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 22, words: 77k+, favs: 69, follows: 119, updated: 12/28/2017 published: 1/20/2015, Annabeth C., Percy J.
403Childhood » by GollyGeeWhiz Friends from the cradle. Inseparable throughout elementary school. Sworn enemies through middle school. But when high school comes around, will Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase take the opportunity to fix their botched friendship… and turn it into something more? Percabeth. (AU/AH)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 27, words: 102k+, favs: 290, follows: 430, updated: 1/9 published: 9/19/2016, [Annabeth C., Percy J.]
6 what was lost and how it was found by Vivere Libri He should have seen it coming. The life of a demigod is never easy, and of course it would worse for Percy Jackson. Heroes of Olympus AU where Annabeth is taken to New Rome instead of Percy.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K+, English, Angst & Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 34, follows: 5, 12/6/2015, Annabeth C., Percy J.
32 Am I Your Fire, Your One Desire by SomethingMoreCreative They've been best friends since high school, a little in love with each other since then too, but it takes a one night stand before either one can admit it to the other. And then that's when it gets difficult. Or, the one where Annabeth is pregnant, and she can't figure out how to tell Percy. Dedicated to @iwillove on tumblr.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Angst & Romance, words: 3k+, favs: 177, follows: 53, 1/22/2016, [Percy J., Annabeth C.]
292Half Blood Academy » by Ms.Percabethswift New student Annabeth Chase and her brother, Malcolm, go to Half Blood Academy, a boarding school in New York, after their mother's tragic death. What happens when Annabeth finds out more than she wants to about the boarding school her and her brother attend? What does she get into when she meets Luke and Percy, who both have a deep and dark secret?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Supernatural & Romance, chapters: 13, words: 36k+, favs: 63, follows: 87, updated: 5/13/2017 published: 4/23/2016, Annabeth C., Luke C., Percy J.
277 Lives Collide » by Sliverloc303 Percy has a good life working in a New York diner with friends, who think he is perfectly normal. But when his past comes back, he is forced to face the people who betrayed him and the one girl who he has never gotten over. And when his old life starts to suck him back in, will he leave the new friends he has made?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K+, English, chapters: 16, words: 51k+, favs: 734, follows: 402, updated: 5/31/2013 published: 8/26/2012, Annabeth C., Percy J.
86 The Smart Match by greenconverses Jason's supposed to be the one for her. So why is Annabeth drawn to the dark haired son of Neptune instead? AU for Heroes of Olympus. Annabeth/Jason, Percy/Annabeth
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K+, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 499, follows: 83, 3/2/2012, Annabeth C., Jason G.
64 It Gets Easier by Just Another Wise Girl "I want to spend time with you, Percy. I want us to be friends." "Um, okay. Sure. I-I'd like that." She smiled at him, and although he didn't smile back, she felt like she helped repair a little part of him. And for now, that was enough. OR Percy's past is pretty dark and Annabeth just wants to see him smile. Modern AU. Oneshot. *Percabeth* High T Rating due to some adult themes.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 16k+, favs: 257, follows: 69, 12/13/2015, [Annabeth C., Percy J.] Luke C., Thalia G.
208Seriously » by Average Canadian "What the hell! What type of girl carries around pepper spray?" he cried. I smirked smugly even though he couldn't see it. "A smart one you dingus." OR the one where Percy accidentally not accidentally handcuffs himself to Annabeth in order to get away from a cop and Annabeth ends up getting dragged through his life. Percabeth. AU. Soon to be 2shot. Rated T for swearing and abuse.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Romance, chapters: 2, words: 65k+, favs: 327, follows: 176, updated: 5/11/2017 published: 3/24/2017, [Percy J., Annabeth C.] Gabe U.
284Percabeth Moments » by Aria Taylor So these are all my endless Percabeth one-shots all stored together. They've been in near-death experiences together, but now Percy and Annabeth have the biggest obstacle of all standing in front of them: dating. MOA spoilers!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Friendship, chapters: 18, words: 65k+, favs: 221, follows: 195, updated: 5/24/2014 published: 5/29/2012, Annabeth C., Percy J.
44 The Period Pack by Aria Taylor "Did you get them?" Annabeth questioned. Percy rolled his eyes and pulled out a box of tampons, holding them up for Annabeth to see. "I got them." Annabeth smiled. "You're amazing." "I know." OR, Annabeth starts her period early and Percy's there to rescue her. One-shot.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 208, follows: 45, 4/11/2015, [Annabeth C., Percy J.]
112 Intertwined » by Aria Taylor Annabeth Chase has kept her family alive for years. When she's chosen to represent District Twelve in the Hunger Games, she'll do whatever it takes to get back to her family. Percy Jackson's mom is sick. When he's chosen to compete in the Games, he vows he'll do everything he can to get back to her. The two meet, and they wonder, is it worth winning if you lose the one you love?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Hunger Games, T, English, Romance & Angst, chapters: 5, words: 16k+, favs: 80, follows: 106, updated: 5/16/2013 published: 8/11/2012, Annabeth C.
100This Sweet Lullaby » by Aria Taylor Percy Jackson has a lot to hide. He tries to cover up his secret by showing off his bruises and building up his image as the school bad boy. Anything's better than someone finding out the real reason for his scars and bruises. Annabeth Chase has always been on top, but when she starts to fall for her mysterious class partner, she has no idea how much her life is going to change.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 3, words: 7k+, favs: 151, follows: 272, updated: 5/8/2016 published: 5/28/2015, [Annabeth C., Percy J.] Gabe U.
451 Begin Again » by Aria Taylor "I fell in love once. He was all a girl could ever want; or so it seemed. He broke my heart and I never thought I'd see love begin again. Until it did."
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 21, words: 95k+, favs: 465, follows: 363, updated: 8/3/2014 published: 12/6/2012, Annabeth C., Percy J.
34 I Don't Know What To Title This by Aria Taylor "So, why aren't you in class?" she asked, her mouth half-full. Percy grinned and wiped a crumb off the corner of her mouth. "Because my girlfriend sent me an urgent text saying, and I quote, 'I am dying,' and honestly, she comes before classes. Priorities." OR, Annabeth has the flu and Percy thinks any problem can be solved with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K+, English, Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 146, follows: 29, 12/28/2014, [Annabeth C., Percy J.]
96Close Your Eyes » by Psychopath Kingdom "It is normal to feel discomfort during the procedure. We have many... guests, that you will be able to talk about it with afterwards, who have undergone the same experience. For now, however, we must implore you to close your eyes, and allow us to begin the surgery. I do hope you make it out alive."
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Friendship & Horror, chapters: 16, words: 38k+, favs: 87, follows: 124, updated: 3/20/2016 published: 2/5/2014, Percy J., Annabeth C., Nico A., Leo V.
23My Knight In Slightly Rusted Armor by Aria Taylor Percy and Annabeth had been studying for about an hour on Percy's bed. Studying the proper way to kiss, that is. Okay, so maybe they were more just plain making out than "studying", but still. No one had to know the details. OR, Annabeth encounters a spider and Percy's there to rescue her. One-shot. T for kissing.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 108, follows: 36, 4/12/2015, [Annabeth C., Percy J.]
1k+ At the Bar » by wisegirlindisguise One late night at the bar leads to one crazy encounter. What has Annabeth become after being parted form camp and Percy for FIVE YEARS!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Friendship & Romance, chapters: 36, words: 91k+, favs: 619, follows: 317, updated: 6/9/2010 published: 2/21/2010, Percy J., Annabeth C.
25 Close Encounters by sleepyaugustus Annabeth is skipping Chemistry in the girls' restroom. Percy definitely doesn't belong there, but he's dyslexic and the sign really did look like a dude. He swears. :: Prompt fill for pjowriters! Follow on tumblr
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 2k+, favs: 142, follows: 37, 1/18/2015, [Annabeth C., Percy J.]
606 Green Eyes » by ILove2Write13 [COMPLETE] My gray eyes met his pained green eyes, and I knew I couldn't let him die. AU, All Human...Somewhat.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 25, words: 40k+, favs: 468, follows: 319, updated: 4/12/2013 published: 5/15/2011, Annabeth C., Percy J.
39 if i were to pluck on your heartstrings by seaweedbraens Annabeth thought she was right on track until the universe just decided to give her a red string that just so happened to link to her best friend, forcing her to face her dormant feelings and effectively screwing up her life for good. [soulmate au :: percy/annabeth]
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Friendship, words: 24k+, favs: 147, follows: 42, 4/21/2017
178 See You Sooner Than Later by Just Another Wise Girl "So Annabeth, I have a proposition for you." "What is it?" "Well, I'm kind of lacking a best friend at the current moment, so I was wondering if you'd like to fill in the role." "Did someone set you up to this?" "No, Annabeth. Of course not. This offer comes from the genuine place that is my heart." OR Annabeth's a lonely girl & a certain boy might be able to fix that. AU. Oneshot.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 10k+, favs: 374, follows: 96, 2/21/2015, [Annabeth C., Percy J.] Athena, Luke C.
159 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top