Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Movies » Rise of the Guardians » ROTG M!preg

Focus: Movies » Rise of the Guardians, Since: 03-12-14
Founder: nameless-ice-goddess - Stories: 21 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 0 - id: 113255
This is a community for all things M-preg. Your favorite ROTG M-PREG fics here. Tired of looking for mpreg fics but not finding the ones you wan't because it doesn't outright say m-preg in the name/summary. Well I hope to fix that problem here. Join me I could always use the help and if you know a ROTG fic that is mpreg but doesn't say it Pm me the name and Ill see if I can add it to the list. Any help is appreciated.

4 Doppelganger by Makke Karyumo Jack and Bunnymund want a kid. Manny comes to their aid, but something happens. This was a request by ChibiPikaGirl on DeviantArt. The image is theirs.
Rise of the Guardians, T, English, Family & Drama, words: 3k+, favs: 21, follows: 10, 12/15/2012, Jack Frost, Bunnymund
180Season's Change » by drfangirl Jack starts acting strange around the others, and whats mother nature got to do with it. Warning mpreg and a bit crackish
Rise of the Guardians, T, English, Fantasy & Humor, chapters: 14, words: 14k+, favs: 193, follows: 229, updated: 8/15/2013 published: 12/24/2012, Jack Frost
3Pookas 3 » by elvesknightren Bunny searches for a missing Jack. Mother Nature interferes with the world. And 3 new Pooka pop up. warning! Jack gives Birth
Rise of the Guardians, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 2, words: 7k+, favs: 34, follows: 20, updated: 1/2/2014 published: 12/17/2013
184 Tiny Little Treasures » by FrostInTheWarren Jack Frost had given up hope on ever having kids of his own. Then the Man in the Moon gave him five huge eggs. Jack's about to get the family he always wanted, and Bunny's gonna have to come along for the ride. Turns out, he's not the last Pooka after all. Who knew Pooka laid eggs? (Or: Jack's completely enraptured by his eggies, Bunny comes to a decision, and babies are hatched.)
Rise of the Guardians, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 7, words: 15k+, favs: 963, follows: 309, updated: 1/24/2014 published: 1/18/2014, [Jack Frost, Bunnymund]
50Tales of the Burrow: The Baby Books » by FrostbittenFae TALES OF THE BURROW IS BACK! Two years after Tainted Paint, Jack was going through the old storage area and came across the bane of the kit's existence...SCRAP BOOKS. Welcome to the embarrasing, cute, lovable stories of the kits as babies, toddlers and young children! Requests open!
Rise of the Guardians, T, English, Humor & Family, chapters: 3, words: 4k+, favs: 122, follows: 101, updated: 5/20/2013 published: 3/23/2013, Bunnymund, Jack Frost
23 Nesting Habits by littlemisslol It starts small. Blankets going missing from the burrow, small pieces of cloth and pillows disappearing into the void, even some of Aster's old clothes up and walking away. Then food starts going missing from the Warren. Nothing to worry about. And then Jack disappears. That is something to worry about. (Jackrabbit mpreg, don't judge me. Also, major TW in the first note).
Rise of the Guardians, T, English, Romance & Angst, words: 7k+, favs: 294, follows: 80, 3/7/2014, Bunnymund, Jack Frost

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top