Forum
V
More
Community » Anime/Manga » RWBY » RWBY reading

Focus: Anime/Manga » RWBY, Since: 10-13-16
Founder: Nightspear32 - Stories: 267 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 0 - id: 125753
RWBY Character reading or watching fanfiction

PM me if I missed any

150RWBY WATCHES THE MULTIVERSE » by ethanthedragon Team RWBY and JNPR are taken by a mysterious being to view different worlds with different versions of themselves others. What worlds will they see and how will it affect them ? Read and find out. (Hiatus)
RWBY, T, English, Adventure & Humor, chapters: 30, words: 93k+, favs: 377, follows: 393, updated: 5/31/2021 published: 11/25/2019, Penny P., Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Taiyang X.L.
546Yet Another Multiverse » by gamer4 A story that in no way involves the characters of RWBY being thrust into another dimension and viewing many different stories from across the multiverse. Even if that was the setup, it wouldn't center on Jaune Arc, right? That's not what this is all about- this is a classy fanfiction profile. ...Right?
RWBY, T, English, Humor & Adventure, chapters: 51, words: 316k+, favs: 921, follows: 1k+, updated: 7/2 published: 11/21/2019, Jaune A., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
40Jaunes Multiverse Labyrinth » by Magnus72Bolt This is a react fic like never done before I hope. Jaune is love, Jaune is Life. I hope to make a compelling story with actual plot. With all the shenanigans of having something for the cast to react to. Jaune will have an eventual Fem-harem. Heavy emphasis on mystery, Read as Ruby and CO. transverse there way through this unknown realm. Hope you all like, follow, and obey.
RWBY, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 3, words: 11k+, favs: 175, follows: 210, updated: 11/3/2019 published: 11/2/2019, Jaune A., Neo, Team RWBY, Team JNPR
79 Team RWBY Plays Assassin's Creed II (Continued) » by triscythe59 The continuation of tython055's fanfiction. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Assassin's Creed is owned by Ubisoft. (Recently updated chapters with permission from tython055).
Assassin's Creed & RWBY, T, English, Adventure & Sci-Fi, chapters: 13, words: 82k+, favs: 356, follows: 422, updated: 8/11/2021 published: 10/26/2019, Desmond M., Ezio A., Lucy S., Team RWBY
108 Lost Arc » by Chris Adair Been reading lots of Jaune x-overs and wanted to have a go. Will involve everything, from word for word accurate films and TV to my own stuff and others. Will not be updated that often as everything I write is for me and at my own pace. I do hope others enjoy it though. Although rated T some won't be. Warnings will be given.
X-overs & RWBY, T, English, Adventure & Friendship, chapters: 12, words: 88k+, favs: 500, follows: 585, updated: 3/14 published: 10/13/2019, Team RWBY, Qrow B., Team RNJR, Ozma
39 Team RWBY react to Bionicle » by Crossoveraddict67 As requested, Team RWBY begin receiving a series of packages relating to that fan film from another dimension they just watched.
Bionicle & RWBY, T, English, chapters: 22, words: 54k+, favs: 68, follows: 68, updated: 3/25 published: 7/2/2019, Team RWBY
606RWBY Watches Modern Warfare Trilogy » by blaszczu2500 The cast of RWBY is taken to a theater by a strange man who makes them watch one of his favourite trilogies. (Inspired by the fics where RWBY cast watches multiverses)
RWBY, T, English, Humor & Drama, chapters: 25, words: 113k+, favs: 861, follows: 1k+, updated: 7/1/2021 published: 9/29/2019, OC, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Team SSSN
1k+Arc-ventures across the multiverse » by Alvaaron RWBY and friends gather to watch the adventures of Jaune across the multiverse. A collection of crossovers and one shot ideas for your reading pleasure. Enjoy
RWBY, T, English, Adventure & Fantasy, chapters: 39, words: 554k+, favs: 2k+, follows: 2k+, updated: 9/9/2021 published: 9/22/2019, Jaune A., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
24 RWBY reacts to Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans » by DragonKnight SR A small group of huntsmen and huntresses from Remnant are given a chance to see the world that involves the adventures of the brave children who create the Iron Flower(Repost)
RWBY & Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, T, English, Drama, chapters: 2, words: 3k+, favs: 109, follows: 121, updated: 9/19/2019 published: 9/17/2019, Team RWBY, Mikazuki A.
2k+The Chronicle Theatre Feat Jaune Arc » by 12interestingname34 Finding themselves missing a blonde knight and stuck in another dimension, teams RWBY and the rest of JNPR find themselves stuck there until they can get home. So why not watch how the rest of the multiverse is with their own version of Jaune's. This ought to end well. Rating is subject to change in the future.
RWBY, T, English, Humor & Friendship, chapters: 52, words: 360k+, favs: 2k+, follows: 2k+, updated: 12/6/2021 published: 9/2/2019, Jaune A., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
17 RWBY Reacts To BTS » by Kyledude788 BTS is the famous K-Pop band in the world. But, what if their fame and popularity started to spread all other worlds. After season 2, Team RWBY are ready for the tournament very soon. Until when music starts playing out of nowhere and discovers a box filled with BTS items. What will the RWBY cast react to this famous K-Pop boy band? DISCOUNTINUED!
RWBY, T, English, Humor, chapters: 5, words: 21k+, favs: 56, follows: 57, updated: 11/22/2019 published: 8/9/2019
144 Reading RMS Book 1 » by MothBallz Naruto is given the chance to read a "What if?" scenario, one where he ends up in a world of Dust, Grimm, and Maidens. Of course seeing as this scenario involves the world of Remnant, it'd only be right if teams RWBY and JNPR joined him. What could go wrong? "Official" Reading/Reaction fic for my story RMS.
Naruto & RWBY, T, English, Humor & Family, chapters: 2, words: 21k+, favs: 656, follows: 773, updated: 4/27/2020 published: 8/3/2019, Naruto U., Kushina U., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
73Jaune Arc the multiverse rock star » by Diego Silver A bored entity brings a few of students of Beacon to watch one of the biggest Rock stars in the history of the Multiverse, Jaune Arc... things can get interesting
RWBY, T, English, Humor, chapters: 11, words: 17k+, favs: 186, follows: 202, updated: 1/1/2021 published: 3/17/2019
208Music Arc » by AwesomePieMan26 This story was inspired by the fanfiction titled "Music of Natsu". This will be an Arkos story from the start but as the story progress it will be a JaunexHarem. This is my first story. I apologize if there are mistakes or the story itself is not satisfactory to you.
RWBY, K+, English, Friendship, chapters: 4, words: 8k+, favs: 617, follows: 672, updated: 7/18/2019 published: 1/11/2019, Jaune A., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
110An Anime Arc by Stay Sleepy Without any fillers. And that's a promise, dattebayo! A react story with Jaune in various anime.
RWBY, T, English, Humor & Adventure, words: 3k+, favs: 311, follows: 391, 7/11/2019, Jaune A., Team RWBY
68 Team JNPR Plays Assassin's Creed » by triscythe59 An inspiration from tython055 while he handles Team RWBY with Assassin's Creed II, I handle Team JNPR with Assassin's Creed. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Assassin's Creed is owned by Ubisoft.
Assassin's Creed & RWBY, T, English, Sci-Fi & Adventure, chapters: 11, words: 64k+, favs: 319, follows: 353, updated: 10/19/2021 published: 6/13/2019, Altaïr, Desmond M., Lucy S., Team JNPR
13Altered Entertainment » by Xabier Brex Team RWBY and JNPR drop into a pocket dimension missing only one member... Brought to a vast emptiness by a mysterious and powerful individual for a very specific reason... Rwby react fic done by me. really quite unnecessary. (T for stuff, rating may change later) (inconsistent updates) (SI/OC crap and stuff)
RWBY, T, English, Humor & Drama, chapters: 3, words: 3k+, favs: 81, follows: 100, updated: 6/8/2019 published: 5/16/2019, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, OC
32RWBY: Reaction Desire for TROTSH » by LycanBlood24 It another reaction with Rwby and Crew. It sounded like a lot of fun so wanted to give it a go and upon further thought, I have decided to make so this fully dedicated to The Rising of the Shield Hero as you may have noticed with the change of title.
RWBY, T, English, Supernatural, chapters: 3, words: 25k+, favs: 185, follows: 219, updated: 8/26/2019 published: 4/21/2019, OC, Jaune A., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
86AotM: Stereotypes Series » by King-Mac-11 Spun off of Chapter 98 of Arcs of the Multiverse, I bring you the anticipated Stereotype Series. Based on SoundSmith's TF2 Stereotype series, a group of our viewers will get to react to these cosmetics and maybe learn a little bit about themselves. Join Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, Ren, Sun, Neptune, Coco, and Velvet on this... weird little series. Enjoy
RWBY, T, English, Humor & Parody, chapters: 8, words: 15k+, favs: 367, follows: 440, updated: 8/31/2020 published: 5/24/2019, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Team CFVY, Team SSSN
50 Team RWBY Plays Assassin's Creed II (Adopted) » by tython055 After stopping Torchwick and the White Fang from stealing a shipment of Dust (Volume 1), Team RWBY prepares for the Vytal Festival while on summer vacation. When they recieved a package from another universe, the girls decided to play one of the most popular games ever: Assassin's Creed II. (Adopted by triscythe59)
Assassin's Creed & RWBY, T, English, Sci-Fi & Adventure, chapters: 8, words: 25k+, favs: 263, follows: 287, updated: 10/7/2019 published: 5/21/2019
127Watching the Multiverse Unfold » by Spartan-259 Raphael The Repository, the world between worlds has been opened up for the members of RWBY to avoid oncoming disaster. Watch as they defy fate and change their destinies with viewings from other worlds. No more suggestions please, i have alot already! Reviews and critiques VERY welcome.
RWBY, T, English, Humor & Adventure, chapters: 5, words: 36k+, favs: 367, follows: 428, updated: 2/22/2020 published: 5/20/2019, Ozpin, Cinder F., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
111RWBY Movies: Watching Remnants Phantom Thieves » by Kaizerthewriter RWBY, JNPR, and most of the cast have been teleported to a weird theater room, and are asked to see the exploits of the Phantom Thieves as they travel throughout Remnant as they steal the hearts of those who have been corrupted by their own evil. Permission to be written by Phoenix Champion. (IT'S BACK ON!)
RWBY, T, English, Adventure & Crime, chapters: 7, words: 34k+, favs: 463, follows: 511, updated: 10/17/2021 published: 3/26/2019
115 Reading Team PHNK » by DragonKingDragneel25 Teams RWBY and JNPR; as well as Percy, Harry, Naruto, Katniss, Gaara, Annabeth, Hermione, and Peeta; have been brought together to read 'Team PHNK'. Watch their reactions to the team consisting of the Son of Poseidon, the Boy who Lived, the Mockingjay, and the unpredictable ninja!
X-overs & RWBY, T, English, Humor, chapters: 7, words: 21k+, favs: 430, follows: 455, updated: 5/12/2019 published: 4/3/2017, Team RWBY, Team JNPR
27Watching Rogue » by BlackDevilSwordsman Discontinued
RWBY, T, English, Drama & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 4, words: 7k+, favs: 34, follows: 36, updated: 5/19/2019 published: 4/28/2019, [Yang X.L., Weiss S.] [Raven B., Taiyang X.L.]
65 RWBY Watches Devil May Cry » by devilhunterAj History was on the verge of repeating. A knight from an old tale shows a handful of people an ancient, but well known, Tale of Sparda and The Rise of Dante. This knight shows a rebuilt team RWBY, JNPR with a revived Pyrrha, Neo with a revived Roman, Salem with Cinder, Ozma with Oscar, Penny, Winter, Glynda and the Branwen twins. All 7 showings of Devil May Cry.
Devil May Cry & RWBY, T, English, Supernatural, chapters: 2, words: 4k+, favs: 256, follows: 274, updated: 5/28/2019 published: 4/20/2019, Vergil, Team RWBY, Team JNPR
98 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service