Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Games » Star Ocean » SO2 Forever!

Focus: Games » Star Ocean, Since: 01-07-13
Founder: Mysterious Loser - Stories: 295 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 0 - id: 105195
SO2 Stories galore! This community has all SO2 stories available, yaoi/yuri/het/lemons (WARNING TO YOUNGER AUDIENCES!), etc...(Crossovers apply) Let Star Ocean 2 continue to prosper! (Stories are in no particular order. Seems that it goes from oldest to most current. Sorry it's backwards) - And, of course, if there's one I missed, PLEASE PM me and I'll add it.

More Complicated by The Exile DecusXVesper with references to ShigeoXMarsilio. The Ten Wise Men can never have a normal lunch break, what with intruders breaking in, Vesper and Cyril arguing, Shigeo trying to freak everyone out, Decus' cooking experiments going horribly wrong... In the middle of all this chaos, Ruprecht confesses to Vesper that he knows about his relationship with Decus.
Star Ocean, T, English, Humor & Hurt/Comfort, words: 3k+, 12/15/2014
1Beyond the One by The Exile In an attempt to befriend and/or corrupt Decus, Shigeo and Marsilio show him their secret project - a reconstruction of the Ten Wise Men simulation device in Fun City. Decus and a virtual Decus manage to wreck the entire Arena. Then they discover the more interesting virtual reality machine.
Star Ocean, T, English, Humor & Friendship, words: 2k+, 12/16/2014
Black Cat by The Exile Noel goes to the cafe in Hilton every day to feed the black cat. SO2 postgame. Written for picfor1000. Inspiration picture: /photos/leilaleila/5467743854/in/photostream/lightbox/
Star Ocean, K+, English, Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, 1/21/2015, Chisato M., Noel C.
If only by S.Walden Opera questions her feelings for Ernest when she sees Leon and has a fleeting thought about him. One-Shot
Star Ocean, K, English, words: 508, 2/15/2015, Opera V., Leon G.
1 Drama-tic by S.Walden Opera and Dias share feelings of the ones they miss, as socially unacceptable as both of their feelings are. Implied OperaxLeon, implied DiasxCecille One-shot
Star Ocean, T, English, words: 518, favs: 1, follows: 1, 2/15/2015, Opera V., Dias F.
This team has a new leader now by S.Walden Dias and Bowman discuss Dias' recent battle strategies. Some may say the lone swordsman is going off the deep-end. One-shot
Star Ocean, K+, English, Friendship & Humor, words: 725, favs: 1, 2/15/2015, Dias F., Bowman J., Opera V.
Incarnation of Devil » by S.Walden A long series of one-shots and drabbles concerning Lucifer/Cyril. Implied LuciferxGabriel/CyrilxIndalecio
Star Ocean, T, English, Drama & Tragedy, chapters: 2, words: 966, updated: 2/16/2015 published: 2/15/2015, Gabriel
Bunny Bets by S.Walden Dias, Chisato, Opera, and Bowman are betting on bunny races for Bunny Shoes... humor ensues. T for language (shame on you, Dias ) One-shot.
Star Ocean, T, English, Humor, words: 800, favs: 1, 2/16/2015, Dias F., Chisato M., Bowman J., Rena L.
2The Resolve of Our Mission » by S.Walden Dias and Rena discuss their failures after attempting Floor 12 of the Cave of Trials / Maze of Tribulations. Fluff. (One-shot) *Update* Added chapter 2: The team has just defeated Gabriel Celeste and Dias has some things to admit. ;)
Star Ocean, T, English, Friendship & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 2, words: 2k+, favs: 1, follows: 1, updated: 2/27/2015 published: 2/17/2015, Dias F., Rena L.
It's for Real by Dark Seraphim Dr. Lantis walks into a bar and meets Lulu.
Star Ocean & Final Fantasy X-2, K+, English, Drama & Tragedy, words: 3k+, 4/1/2010, Lulu
4 Eternal » by Traxits Dr. Leon Gehste is casting a new spell when something goes wrong; he is thrown back through time, to a country he's never seen. Stranded, he settles in for the long haul, trying to blend in. This means school, where he meets an interesting individual.
Star Ocean & Loveless, T, English, Friendship & Drama, chapters: 3, words: 14k+, favs: 3, follows: 2, updated: 6/21/2010 published: 5/13/2010, Leon G., Ritsuka A.
14 Star OOOcean » by Kamen Rider Chalice When Ankh's cracked Core Meadal is being pulled into the Black Hole, Eiji flies into it to save him. What will Eiji do when he's on a world that needs his help from the Sorcery Globe?
Star Ocean & Kamen Rider, T, English, Adventure & Humor, chapters: 2, words: 8k+, favs: 20, follows: 16, updated: 9/10/2011 published: 9/4/2011, Rena L.
Return by Romance on Express Celine has to come back to Cross sometime.
Star Ocean, K, English, Romance, words: 369, favs: 1, 9/9/2013, Celine J.
61 Hackers of the Eternal Sphere » by Ysavvryl 4D is a utopian paradise, free of pain, suffering, war, and even death. So why are these 4D citizens more interested in the virtual flawed world of Expel? SO2 retelling with heavy SO3 influence.
Star Ocean, T, English, Sci-Fi & Adventure, chapters: 49, words: 277k+, favs: 25, follows: 22, updated: 12/14/2015 published: 5/1/2010
Meetings and Musings by Romance on Express A chance has brought two heroes to meet across time and space.
Star Ocean, K, English, words: 492, favs: 1, follows: 1, 6/23/2013, Rena L., Roddick F.
No Rest for the Brother by Romance on Express A view of life after Expel.
Star Ocean, K, English, words: 991, favs: 1, 4/13/2013, Claude C.K., Leon G.
painting green by redridinghood10 Oh boy. Ashton's got into trouble by spilling juice over Claude's sister, Anna. Will Welch (her best friend) help her in this pranking situation?
Star Ocean, K, English, Humor, words: 569, 3/26/2013
2Stranded by redridinghood10 Let's go to the beach! Just keep an eye on Ashton though. He might leave when the temperature is rising...
Star Ocean, K+, English, Humor & Friendship, words: 304, 2/15/2013
Dinner and a Stumble by Romance on Express An evening shared between the sorceress and the gunner.
Star Ocean, T, English, Romance, words: 700, favs: 2, follows: 1, 2/28/2013, Celine J., Opera V.
14All Coming Together » by Gregg Landsman Seven years after the end of Star Ocean 2, Captain Claude Kenni and his battleship return to Expel to face a new enemy
Star Ocean, T, English, chapters: 2, words: 11k+, favs: 5, follows: 1, 3/31/2000
7My Two Friends. by Junior Trojan A short ,simple poem about the mercenary Ashton Anchors, and his two friends, Gyoro and Ururun.
Star Ocean, K, English, Poetry, words: 145, 11/1/2000
5Memories by Marree This is a Star Ocean fic. I noticed there weren't many decided to write one o - o
Star Ocean, K, English, words: 357, 11/4/2000
13A Long Way Away by David Dias. He rocks. This are his during-game thoughts, with some fairly large ad-libing on my part. Also one of my better ones.
Star Ocean, K+, English, words: 607, favs: 5, follows: 2, 12/6/2000
20I can't see the sky by Loren A poem having to do with Star Ocean. Try to guess the character who would have wrote them. Review please.
Star Ocean, K, English, Poetry, words: 141, 12/17/2000
7My Messed Up Ending by A.C.P Sometimes things don't work out the way one expects.
Star Ocean, K+, English, words: 924, 1/14/2001
268 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service