Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » TV Shows » Supernatural » Stories of Sam Winchester and the archangel Gabriel

Focus: TV Shows » Supernatural, Since: 01-04-20
Founder: Sallyc2 - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 0 - id: 132092
I have struggled to find any communities that have Sam and Gabriel together either as a couple or as friends. This is what this community is for. I want to find all the stories I possibly can that have the two of them in it and playing main roles. It can be romantic between them or not. It will take me a bit to really get this going but PM me if you know of good stories or want to be a staff!

19 Love Sick by esompthin When Sam gets sick, he gets really affectionate, and loves to complement his doctors. When Gabe has to fill in for the doctor spot, he realizes that he really really likes it when Sam likes him. But he only likes him when he's sick. Gabe finds himself in a bit of a moral battle here. Sabriel.
Supernatural, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 3k+, favs: 93, follows: 24, 10/12/2015, [Sam W., Gabriel]
6 Fight Me by SpencerRemyLvr a short tumblr prompt fic, human AU
Supernatural, T, English, Humor & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 42, follows: 4, 5/9/2016, [Gabriel, Sam W.]
35 Stardust by esompthin Sam is depressed and fighting his way through every day. Gabriel tries to help him the best he can, but that's a bit hard to do when he doesn't really know what's wrong with Sam. After all, depression isn't something that ails angels. Featuring depressed!Sam, caring!Gabe, and a djinn. A little of destiel, a lot of space and a lot-lot of mind reading. tw: suicidal thoughts
Supernatural, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 26k+, favs: 122, follows: 26, 2/27/2016, [Sam W., Gabriel] [Dean W., Castiel]
3 Three Wishes by HeyAssButtImBatman Dean and Sam Winchester are street rats, and that's all they'll ever be. At least, that's what everyone thinks until they discover a secret plot to overthrow their government, which leads to the discovery of a snarky genie, and then before they know it, they're pretending to be princes. Oh, and Dean may or may not be crushing hard on the son of the sultan. Maybe. Oh, boy.
Supernatural, T, English, Romance & Adventure, words: 28k+, favs: 38, follows: 10, 9/5/2016, [Castiel, Dean W.] [Gabriel, Sam W.]
22 Dibs On the Married Guy by Inkblooded Witch Gabriel is amused by a coworker's persistence in regards to the new lawyer in the building, particularly since there's a very obvious ring on his finger. That said, he has his limits, and he gets tired of watching Sam being harassed. Sabriel fluff, mini one-shot.
Supernatural, K+, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 161, follows: 24, 11/18/2016, [Gabriel, Sam W.]
4 The Chase by consoul Gabe's perspective of the chase, and the events on the roof. Warning: Only read this one-shot if you've read Chromaticity, or at least past Chapter 6, or else you'll be very confused. If you haven't, read Chromaticity first before reading this!
Supernatural, T, English, Drama & Mystery, words: 5k+, favs: 8, follows: 2, 2/21/2019
12 Just Go With It by consoul "Sam, huh?" he said, practically purring his name. Sam shifted under the sudden intensity of his golden stare, suddenly feeling a bit warm as Gabriel smiled a smile that looked very different from his smirk, but no less dangerous. "I can work with that." Or: Sam gets stood up and is saved by the appearance of a benevolent stranger who is willing to pretend to be his date.
Supernatural, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 15k+, favs: 54, follows: 19, 1/21/2019, [Gabriel, Sam W.]
63 Chromaticity » by consoul Sam Winchester was doing just fine until a hyperactive P.I called Gabriel swept him up in a whirlwind of mystery, murder, and mayhem one average Tuesday night. When the murders escalate and secrets are revealed, Sam's manageable life quickly spirals out of control as Lawrence erupts in a long stewing pot of chaos. Can the unlikely duo solve the case before it's too late?
Supernatural, T, English, Romance & Suspense, chapters: 20, words: 178k+, favs: 62, follows: 47, updated: 12/9/2018 published: 4/19/2018, [Sam W., Gabriel] [Dean W., Castiel]
35 The Buddy System by Funky In Fishnet Gabriel keeps turning up and keeps helping Sam. Sam could use the company, awake and asleep.
Supernatural, K, English, Friendship & Hurt/Comfort, words: 3k+, favs: 423, follows: 44, 3/3/2010, Sam W., Gabriel

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service